Chapter 4

Unplanned Marriage

“You are not kidding me, right?” Hyunseung eyes both Junhyung and Dujun simultaneously.

“We are serious. If you ask how, we don’t have exact answer but for sure, we are getting marry this weekend,” adds Dujun.

“Okay, okay! I won’t question anything but are you guys really serious about getting marry to each other?” asks Hyunseung once again.

“We are serious and I really gonna marry him,” Junhyung points to Dujun.

“Okay. Then I should just make an official statement regarding your break up with Hara. Her agency already released an official statement though,”

“But can we not expose who Dujun is? Can we just say me broke up with Hara because I’m going to marry my non-celebrity boyfriend?” requests Junhyung. Dujun looks at Junhyung with shock.

“You are admitting that you are into same gender relationship?” asks Dujun.

“I’m not even straight to start with. I’m bi if you want to know. I coupled with Hara because she was the one who eager to be my girlfriend,”

“Okay, I’m sorry,” says Dujun.

“Seems like everything is solved. You don’t have to worry. I have my own ways to protect my idols. You just need to worry about your wedding right now. I’m going to put you on a month hiatus,” utters Hyunseung.

“Thank you for your understanding,” Junhyung bows.

“Stop with your formalities. All of us are in the same age. Plus, you soon gonna be Dujun husband so you are my friend husband which automatically drops all the formalities,” Hyunseung rolls his eyes.

“So everything is settled right? I’m going to take Junhyung to our fitting session. By the way, you are invited to our wedding. I’ll send you the address later,” grins Dujun.

“Yes, yes. Just take Junhyung to wherever you want. But make sure he is safe in your hand or I will chop your head with my own hand,” threatens Hyunseung. Dujun just laughs it off.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take an extra care of Junhyung. Plus, he will be my husband too,” winks Dujun to Junhyung and it makes the latter blush.

“Awww~ Look at him! He’s blushing!” exclaims Hyunseung and it makes Junhyung blushes harder. Dujun on the other hand, already laughing.

“Yahhh~ Stop teasing him. We’ll get going first. Don’t forget to come, okay? Bring your boyfriend too,” smirks Dujun. Hyunseung gapes in horror.

“How did you know that I have boyfriend?” asks Hyunseung.

“Even though we rarely meet, but I always keep track on my friends doing,” utters Dujun.

“Junhyung doesn’t know about it, right?”

“Don’t worry, as of now he doesn’t know anything but later, I’ll tell him,” grins Dujun mischievously.

“Whatever you two. Now, go! Don’t be late for your fitting session,” ushers Hyunseung. Both of Junhyung and Dujun leave Hyunseung office, with Dujun still laughing at his friend panic face.

“Yahh~ Stop laughing. People are looking weirdly at you,” says Junhyung.

“How can I stop? Hyunseung face is really funny,” giggles Dujun.

“I know but we are in public, worst, we are in the company,” replies Junhyung.

“Alright, alright. Let’s head to our fitting session,” says Dujun and he naturally reaches for Junhyung hand to held it. This time, Junhyung doesn’t utter anything because he starts to enjoy the feeling of Dujun big and warm hand over his.

 

*****

“I’m tired,” whines Junhyung once he was seated in Dujun car. Dujun only smile at the latter antic.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that mom already give the tailor that long of list,” smiles Dujun sheepishly.

“I’m glad it’s over. It already past noon and I’m seriously hungry. Don’t you feel hungry?” asks Junhyung.

“Actually, yes. I’m hungry too. Any idea where should we dine in?”

“Can we just drive thru the fast foods? I think we still have one thing to do. We need to check the venue for our wedding right?” questions Junhyung.

“Wow! You really take this seriously, don’t you?”

“Of course! This is my own wedding too,” Junhyung rolls his eyes. Dujun only chuckles.

“Don’t be too fierce. I like the cute side of you more,” utters Dujun. Junhyung just blinks at him before he hides his face due to embarrassment.

“Stop teasing me and drive,” demands Junhyung.

“Alright, big boss,” teases Dujun again. As a result, he earns a painful pinch on his thigh.

“Owwww~ That’s hurt,” protests Dujun.

“Serves your right,” retorts Junhyung.

“You are meanie,” pouts Dujun. Junhyung just rolls his eyes.

“Pouting doesn’t suit your handsome features,” says Junhyung.

“Eoh? You said I’m handsome?”

“Did I?” asks Junhyung. He can feel his face heats up.

“With your statement just now, I’m sure you are admitting that I’m indeed handsome,” Dujun smiles smugly.

“Aishhh~ Whatever. I’m hungry and let’s go to eat,”

“Your wish is my command,” utters Dujun.

Later that evening, both of them get really busy with final check with their wedding hall, including the food tasting for reception event, the list of guests as well as the place for the press conference that will take place right after the reception ceremony.

 

*****

“Tired?” asks Dujun. It almost midnight and they just finished with their itinerary that day.

“Feels like dying,” utters Junhyung. Dujun chuckles.

“You are always welcome to my parent mansion. Wanna sleep over?”

“No, thanks. I want to sleep in my place,” Junhyung says.

“Okay, as you wish. Let me walk you to your unit, okay?” Dujun asks carefully.

“Okay,”

“Sleep if you want. I’ll wake you up when we arrive,” says Dujun while caressing Junhyung hand softly. Junhyung nods and soon after, he was sound asleep.

 

“Junhyung-ah~,” Dujun shakes Junhyung body softly.

“What?” murmurs Junhyung sleepily.

“We are here. Let’s go up,”

“I’m sleepy,” whines Junhyung. Dujun chuckles.

“Then, wants me to piggyback you?” and Junhyung nods.

“You are such a big baby, you know. Really doesn’t suit your cool concept,” utters Dujun.

“Stop critics me,”

“Hahaha, okay princess. Now hop on,” and Junhyung hops on Dujun back.

“What is your apartment unit number?”

“1912. On 19th floor,” replies Junhyung.

“You did live high in the sky,”

“Stop joking,”

“Alright, alright. By the way, are you on a strict diet? Why are you so light? I should scold Hyunseung for not properly feed you,” nags Dujun. Junhyung try his best to stay awake but Dujun warm back really become a major problem for doing so.

“You are so comfortable,” utters Junhyung.

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Just forget it,” Dujun just shrugs it off. After a few moments in the elevator, they finally reached on the 19th floor.

“Left or right?”

“Right,” Dujun did piggyback Junhyung until his front door.

“Already arrived, princess,” and Junhyung grunts.

“I’m not a princess for the God sake,” Junhyung rolls his sleepy eyes.

“Yes, you are. My princess?” smiles Dujun sheepishly.

“I never know that you are these cheezy-peezy person,”

“You make me one,” retorts Dujun.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. I’m going in first. See you tomorrow,” says Junhyung.

“Okay. See you tomorrow. We have rehearsal tomorrow starts from noon till evening. Wants me to pick you?”

“You need since my car is still at your house, remember?” reminds Junhyung.

“Ha! Exactly! How can I forget?”

“That’s because you are old,”

“Yahhh~” Junhyung giggles.

“Good night, Dujunie. See you tomorrow,” Junhyung braces himself to give a quick peck on Dujun cheek before storming inside his house. Dujun was clearly shock with the unexpected event but soon he smiles like an idiot.

“What have you done to me, Junnie?” utters Dujun to himself.

That night, both of them sleep peacefully with dreaming of each other.

 

=================================================================================================================

updated ^^

20th November 2016, Sunday, 2050