Chapter 7

Unplanned Marriage

“I was hoping to see my wife face first when I woke up,” utters Dujun while back-hugging Junhyung who is standing near the roof-to-floor window.

“Yahh~ You surprised me,” says Junhyung. Dujun just chuckled. Instead, he put his head on Junhyung shoulder.

“Good morning, Junnie,” whispers Dujun sweetly.

“Morning, Doo,” reply Junhyung shyly.

“Why are you up so early, hmm?” ask Dujun while nuzzling his face on Junhyung neck.

“I just happened to wake up early,” reply Junhyung shortly, looking out at the view from their suite.

“It’s beautiful, right?” utters Dujun.

“What?”

“You are beautiful,” Dujun pecks Junhyung cheeks.

“Cheezy,” says Junhyung.

“Your husband anyway,” shrugs Dujun and he tightens his hug on Junhyung.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. What are we going to do today anyway? Don’t tell me that we are going to be in this suite all day long,” utters Junhyung.

“What if it’s true?”

“Then I’m going back to work,” reply Junhyung.

“But Hyunseung already banned you from any activity for 1 month. Or should I ask Hyunseung to extend your hiatus period?” teases Dujun.

“Don’t you dare,” threatens Junhyung. Dujun just laugh it off.

“I’m going to take you to my office. I have inauguration ceremony rehearsal today. This coming Tuesday is my inauguration ceremony and of course you have to attend it,” explains Dujun.

“Eoh? Really? Why I don’t know anything?” asks Junhyung.

“Because this is not a part of our wedding itinerary,” winks Dujun and Junhyung blushed.

“I forgot that I already married you yesterday,” say Junhyung and blushed.

“It’s okay. We promise to take thing slowly right? So you don’t have to worry,” says Dujun and he reached for Junhyung finger, where Junhyung wear his wedding ring.

“As long as this ring is here, it means that you are mine and I’m yours,” smiles Dujun sincerely.

“Alright. I won’t take this ring off. I promise,” Junhyung offer his promise.

“But how about when you are going on stage?”

“Netizens already know that I’m married to you so I don’t think it will be a problem,” shrugs Junhyung. Dujun chuckles.

“Okay. Whatever you say. I don’t know much about entertainment industry anyway. Don’t forget to invite me for your concert later,” utters Dujun.

“Okay. I’ll give you super VVIP pass later,” chuckles Junhyung.

“Does that pass ever exist?” asks Dujun when he feels that Junhyung is trying to play around with him.

“Yes. That pass is special for you only. Nobody else will get that pass,” grins Junhyung mischievously.

“Now I know that super VVIP pass does not even exist,” Dujun rolls his eyes.

“It exist. Trust me,” says Junhyung, reassures Dujun. Dujun just chuckles.

“Fine, I believe you,” reply Dujun and kiss Junhyung crown.

“Let’s get ready and have brunch outside. Then we’ll go to my office. Okay?”

“Whatever you wish, Doo,” Junhyung replied.

*****

Days passed, Dujun inauguration ceremony also went well without any hitch and now they are sitting on a plane, heading to Europe,according to what Dujun told Junhyung and he knew, Dujun have something else in his mind.

“Where are we going actually? How can you just skipped your work after you become CEO?” asks Junhyung. Dujun just smiled.

“You got a month holiday, so do I. It was hard for me to beg dad to give me permission you know,” pouted Dujun.

“Pouted doesn’t suit you, pabo,” mumbles Junhyung.

“Waee~ Why I can’t while you can? That’s not fair,” whines Dujun. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“Why are you super childish?” asks Junhyung, facing Dujun.

“Because I’m the only son and can’t I be childish in front of my wife?” winks Dujun.

“Ughhh~ You are annoying,”

“But I love you,” and Dujun pecks Junhyung on the lips. “And now you are blushing,” teased Dujun and pinch Junhyung cheeks lightly.

“Meanie~”

“That’s because I want to see your pouty face. You are so cute, you know. I still don’t get why you choose to be a rapper. Plus, a joker rapper while you are not a joker at all. In my eyes, of course,” state Dujun.

“That’s because nobody knows the real me, behind the Joker,” reply Junhyung.

“But you let me know, right? Which means you love me, eh?” Dujun wiggles his brows.

“Oh, shut up!” whined Junhyung and hide his face with his Pikachu plushie.

“A ha! That Pikachu-nim, it also doesn’t suit your Joker image,” comment Dujun.

“So what? Am I not allowed to have my favorite? Pika is my best friend,” pouted Junhyung while caressing his Pikachu lovingly.

“Who gave that to you? One of your fans?” ask Dujun.

“Wae? Are you jealous?” this time, it is Junhyung turn to tease his husband.

“I can be jealous right? You are my wife and of course I don’t want to share my wife with anybody else,” Dujun rolls his eyes.

“I bought it myself. But please don’t tell my fans that I don’t really wear the thing they gave to me,” smiles Junhyung smugly.

“Well, seriously? You bought it yourself?”

“Yes, dear. I bought it myself. In fact, my fans don’t even know that I love Pikachu. They knew I love Pokemon but not Pikachu,” smiles Junhyung innocently.

“Maybe I should use those facts to blackmail you in the future,” smirks Dujun.

“Don’t you dare,” threatens Junhyung but Dujun just shrug it off.

“I’ll buy you a new one later. Poor him, how long have you owned him?”

“Around 3 years?”

“Gosh! That so long. I’m sorry Pika-nim, you must have suffered a lot, am I right?” says Dujun to the said Pikachu.

“Yahhh~~~” and Junhyung hits Dujun which only cause the latter to laugh. One of the stewardess on board come to them and asked them to tone down their voice because they were being so loud while the other passengers were already sleeping.

“Serves your right,” giggles Junhyung.

“You are the one who make me laughs,” retorts Dujun.

“Let’s sleep. Still a long journey,” mumbles Junhyung. The sleepiness already kicked in his mind.

“Here,” and Junhyung cocooned himself on Dujun side. His head safely tucked under Dujun chin.

“Glad that you get us business class seats,” utters Junhyung.

“Materialistic,” and Junhyung just chuckled.

“Good night, Dujunie,”

“Good night, Junnie. Love you,” and Dujun kissed Junhyung on his crown. Later, both of them drifted into dreamland.

=====================================================================================================

6th January 2018, Saturday, 2001