Chapter 5

Unplanned Marriage

Today is Friday and tomorrow he will marry Dujun. Frankly, Junhyung still doesn’t believe that he will marry a man name Yoon Doojoon, a man he knew just only past 2 days and yet he going to share the rest of his life with the said man. Being alone on his own, Junhyung doesn’t has any close relatives to invite for his wedding. Somehow, he misses his parents even more. Especially at time like this. Junhyung was pulled out of his daydream when his door bell ring, indicating there is someone at his house.

“I’m coming!” he shouts. After confirming who is at his house, he proceeds to welcome his guest.

“Hi!” Junhyung greets.

“Morning! Ready for today?” asks Dujun.

“Ready or not, I have too, right?” smiles Junhyung and Dujun grins at that.

“You look beautiful when you smile,” Dujun compliments the latter sincerely.

“You and your sweet talks again,” Junhyung rolls his eyes.

“Well, get ready. I’ll be even more sweet talker once we marry tomorrow,” winks Dujun.

“Whatever. Come in first. I’ll get ready in a few minutes,” and that was the first time for Junhyung to invite anyone to his private space, which is his home.

“My pleasure,” says Dujun.

“My house is not as big as yours but still, just feel comfortable to be here,” utters Junhyung before he disappeared into his bedroom.

“Your house is my house too,” shouts Dujun in order for the man to heard him. Soon, Dujun starts his tour inside Junhyung house and he found his husband-to-be surely an idol. With a lot of trophies of recognition of his works, as well as his mini studio, it cannot be denied that Yong Junhyung is surely a germ of entertainment industry.

“Done ogling my house?” asks Junhyung.

“Nice choice of word,” retorts Dujun and Junhyung just chuckles.

“Let’s go. We are going to be late,” says Junhyung.

“Arasso. Let’s go,” and Dujun naturally reaches for Junhyung hands to intertwined them with his. Junhyung just smiles at Dujun antics.

“I’m lucky because this apartment complex has the top security in the nation,” utters Junhyung.

“Why? Because of paparazzi? Are you afraid that Dispatch might take our picture like this?” Dujun shows their intertwined hands.

“Yeah. Kind of. Showbiz is a scary world for idol but we live in that world anyway,” chuckles Junhyung.

“You don’t have to worry. We are not secretly dating. In fact, we are going to tie the knot tomorrow,” utters Dujun.

“I know but still our issue is currently on the top of searching topics,”

“You see about it already?” and Junhyung nods.

“Don’t be afraid. You can trust me. I’ll be with you through all these. Plus, I’m the one who put you in this situation. I’m sorry,” says Dujun.

“Yahh~ You don’t have to be sorry. It’s not like I were force into this marriage. I’m willing to do it so chill,” says Junhyung, trying to cheer Dujun up. Somehow, the glint of sadness that he saw in Dujun eyes just know, make he feel sad and uncomfortable too. It’s like Junhyung also feel the sadness.

“Okay. I won’t be sad anymore,” smiles Dujun and Junhyung laughs.

“You look silly when you smile like that,” chuckles Junhyung.

“How? Like this? Or like this?” and Dujun make faces. Junhyung burst into fit laughter.

“Yahhh~~ Enough~~” begs Junhyung. Seriously, his cheek bones are hurting because of the sudden laughter.

“I like when you smile. You seriously look beautiful and it gives me calm,” smiles Dujun. Junhyung blushes at the statement.

“Thank you, I guess?” says Junhyung shyly.

“Kaja~” says Dujun while opening the passenger door for Junhyung.

“Thank you~”

*****

“Hello, dad,” greets Junhyung.

“Oh, Junhyung! hello,” greets Mr. Yoon back.

“Eoh? What are you doing here, dad?” asks Dujun who clearly surprised to see his father at the ballroom.

“I’m here for the rehearsal of course,” says Mr. Yoon.

“Ehh? Are you involved too?”

“Yes. I’m going to walk Junhyung along the isle, if Junhyung don’t mind of course,” shrugs Mr. Yoon.

“Eh?” this time, Junhyung who is surprised with the fact.

“I’m sorry but I’ve looked into your background and I found that you don’t have parents anymore. So I hope you don’t mind if I walk you through the isle,” says Mr. Yoon carefully.

“Thank you, dad! I really appreciate that,” bows Junhyung. Mr. Yoon smiles.

“Not a big deal. I really hope you can consider us, as in mom and me as your own parents,” Mr. Yoon pats Junhyung shoulder.

“Neh, dad. I definitely will,” smiles Junhyung, eyes b with tears.

“Don’t cry, okay? Tomorrow is your happy day,” smiles Mr. Yoon before excuse himself to discuss something with the crew.

“I’m sorry, I never expect that dad would search you up,” says Dujun apologetically.

“It’s okay. I’ve been thinking on telling you that too but seems like dad is one step ahead,” chuckles Junhyung. Dujun smiles after he is sure that Junhyung is okay.

“Okay! Let’s start with the rehearsal!” one of the crew give the cue and the wedding rehearsal take place without so much trouble. Both Junhyung and Dujun are satisfied with the arrangement of their wedding. Not too short, not too long. Just nice for both of them. The catering from the chosen hotel also do their job properly. Mr. Yoon and Mrs. Yoon seems really satisfied with the arrangement of the tables for the guests, as well as the dining table for the grooms. Being the composer himself, Junhyung finally satisfied with the wedding march songs as well as other companion songs chosen for the whole ceremony - after he made some arrangement and new addition to the original list. Meanwhile for Dujun, if Junhyung is satisfied, then he too, will be satisfied.

“We finished early. Anywhere to go?” asks Dujun once both of them are settled in Dujun car.

“Yes, I have. Let’s go meet my parents,” replies Junhyung.

“Are you going to be okay?” asks Dujun, seeking for confirmation.

“I’m fine, really. My parents should know who is their son-in-law,” smiles Junhyung genuinely.

“Okay. Let’s go,” says Dujun and drive away.

 

“Omma, appa. I’m here,” greets Junhyung. Dujun who standing beside Junhyung bows his head.

“Hello, Mr. Yong and Mrs. Yong,” greets Dujun.

“Omma, appa. This is Dujun. I know you guys knew already but I still want to tell you by myself. I’m going to marry Dujun tomorrow. I know our wedding is such a rush but I believe you guys will give your blessing, right?” chuckles Junhyung sadly. Dujun reaches for Junhyung hands and hold it tight.

“Ommonim, abonim, I promise, I will protect Junhyung just like how I protect myself. I promise, I will make him smile and happy, always. I really hope you guys will bless our marriage. I’m sorry for suddenly choose your son as my spouse but I feel so right when I asked him to marry me,” says Dujun. Junhyung already sobbing but not that hard.

“I really hope you will bless us and please pray the best for us,” and Dujun gives a full bow in front of his parents-in-law memorial hall.

“Please bless us, omma, appa,” and Junhyung also offers his parents a full bow, together with Dujun.

=================================================================================================================

updated ^^

have fun reading ^_^

25th November 2016, Friday, 2254