Chapter 10 - Final

Unplanned Marriage

“Hey Junhyung, you look pale,” commented Hyunseung when he visits the latter.

“Am I look that bad?” asks Junhyung.

“Yeah, kind of. I know you are busy with your tour concert but still you have to take care of your health too. I don’t want to die young,” said Hyunseung.

“Ugh? Who’s going to kill you?”

“Your husband of course. Dujun already warned me. He and his threats,” Hyunseung shook his head. Junhyung just chuckled. Married for almost one year with Dujun, he knew Dujun really well. That husband of his is super protective but Junhyung loves that.

“This weekend will be your last concert tour right? Have you invited Dujun?” asked Hyunseung, while browsing through Junhyung concert tentative.

“I’ve done. He only wants to come for the last concert,”

“I knew. He’s busy. Seriously with his current fortune, you wouldn’t be starving for hundreds generation,” comments Hyunseung.

“It his fortune, not mine,” shrugs Junhyung.

“Ohh come on! You are his husband for god sake! Anyway, I’m waiting for a good news from you guys,” grins Hyunseung.

“What kind of good news, huh?”

“When will you conceive a child? Both Yoseob and me already excited waiting for your kids,” grinned Hyunseung innocently.

“Yahhh~ We are only 1 year through our marriage. It still early,” reasons Junhyung.

“But I knew deep inside you want a child, don’t you?”

“Of course I want. In facts, Dujun always talked about having a lot of kids,” smiles Junhyung unconsciously.

“Seriously Junhyung, if you want, just go ahead. Don’t worry about your career. I knew you will last long. Plus, if you cannot perform on stage anymore, you still can be a great composer, just like how you are now,” smiles Hyunseung.

“We’ll think about it. By the way, I have to go. Lunch date with my hubby,” smirks Junhyung.

“Hubby? Ewwww~~~”

 

*****

“Hey baby,” greets Dujun before kissing Junhyung on his forehead.

“Hi. Am I late?” asked Junhyung.

“Nope. I just arrived. Where do you want to eat?” asked Dujun.

“How about seafoods? I feel like eating seafoods,” grinned Junhyung and it makes Dujun smiles.

“Whatever you wish, boo,” replied Dujun.

“Ha, by the way, I’m giving you something,” said Junhyun while rummaging his bag.

“What is it dear?”

“Here. Remember when I said I will give you super VVIP pass for my concert? Here it is,” Junhyung hands Dujun the said pass shyly.

“Eoh? Let me take a look at it on the next traffic light,”. Junhyung hums in response.

“Okay, let see what’s written here,” Dujun took the ticket and examines it. Soon after, he smiled widely.

“Seriously Junhyung, you did this?” asked Dujun. Junhyung just nodded shyly.

“Aigooo~ So cute of you,” Dujun pinched Junhyung cheeks lightly.

“I told you that pass exist, but only special for you,” smiles Junhyung in return.

“But I will be on stage with you,”

“I know and because of that you have to join me practice for the dance. I know you can dance so please?” asked Junhyung with his puppy eyes.

“You know I can’t resist you, boo. Don’t worry, I’ll join you,” assures Dujun.

“Thank you, sweetheart,” utters Junhyung before placing a soft kiss on Dujun lips.

 

“Ugh, my body hurts,” groans Dujun when his body finally make contact with their bed. Junhyung only chuckled seeing Dujun sprawling on the bed.

“Get up, you smelly creature. Shower first only then you can sleep,” said Junhyung while shaking Dujun body too much to the latter liking.

“I’m tired,” whines Dujun.

“I know but please shower first or I won’t let you hug me tonight,” threatens Junhyung.

“Yaaa~~~ That’s not fair. You know that I cannot sleep without hugging you,” pouted Dujun.

“Eoh? You knew how to pout too?” teased Junhyung.

“Shut up,” whines Dujun.

“You know what, you are being so cute right now. Is there something wrong with you?” asked Junhyung.

“Nothing wrong with me. Wae? Can’t I be cute with my own wifey?”

“I didn’t say you can’t,” shrugs Junhyung. “You are behaving like a baby lately. Whines too much,” added Junhyung.

“That’s because I miss you, idiot,” pouted Dujun once again. He pulls Junhyung and hugs him.

“I really miss you,” utters Dujun while inhaling Junhyung scents. It really makes Dujun intoxicated.

“I miss you too. I’m sorry for being too busy,” utters Junhyung slowly, snuggles closer.

“It’s okay. Tomorrow is your last concert right? So let’s rock it together. I’m glad that you decide I will make an appearance only during the last day of your tour,”

“Because you are exclusive to me so I don’t want to share you. But since I promised you the super VVIP pass so I’ll let it go tomorrow,” said Junhyung. Dujun only chuckles. Both of them continue hugging in silence. Soon after, both of them fall asleep. The special stage that Junhyung had prepared for his last day of his tour concert really takes a toll on the couple.

 

Just before the encore stage start, Junhyung fainted and it shocked the whole crew, including Dujun. The exclusive stage where Junhyung and Dujun will perform together had been cut-off, as requested by Dujun. Junhyung does not retorts much because he was damn tired. During the whole 10 minutes of the encore stage, Dujun instinctively observes Junhyung. Dujun can see that Junhyung could not even walk straight. In fact, everyone notices that. Right after the curtain fall off, Junhyung passed out once again. Luckily, there is one staff nearby and he manage to catch Junhyung or else the latter would fall off the high stage. Junhyung was rushed to the hospital, with his the super worry Dujun.

“He’s gonna be fine, right Seung?” asks Dujun to Hyunseung.

“He will be fine. Will you stop pacing? I feel dizzy looking at you,” sighs Hyunseung. Truthfully, Dujun is worrying too much.

“My husband is inside there Seung,” Dujun rolls his eyes.

“Chill! He just being check by a doctor. He’s not even in any operation, you silly,” retorts Hyunseung.

“Wait till your Yoseob get admitted,” sighs Dujun. He finally sits beside Hyunseung.

“Doojoon-ah, trust me, Junhyung will be fine,” smiles Hyunseung, reassuring his friend. Soon after, the doctor and nurses came out from Junhyung room.

“Yoon Doojoon-ssi? Junhyung wants you,” smiles the doctor. After thanking the doctor, Doojoon barge into Junhyung room.

“Baby! Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” Dujun bombarded Junhyung with questions. The latter only laughs.

“I’m fine, silly. Where is Hyunseung?”

“He’s outside. Want me to call him?” asks Dujun, concerned.

“It would be nice if Hyunseung is here too,” smiles Junhyung. After some time, Hyunseung is also with them.

“Are you okay, Junhyung ah?” asks Hyunseung, sounds concerned.

“I’m fine, Seung. Don’t worry. By the way, I have something to tell you guys about my sickness,” utters Junhyung calmly.

“Oh my God! Are you sick baby?” asks Dujun, horrified. Hyunseung rolls his eyes at Dujun dramatic reaction.

“Doo, calm down okay? It’s not a bad sickness but will you bear with me for next few months?” asks Junhyung carefully.

“I’ll be by your side forever, dear,” said Dujun while holding Junhyung hands tightly.

“Okay then. Seung-ah, can you put me on hiatus for 1 year? I need around 1 year to recover from my sickness,” said Junhyung. It took Hyunseung a while before he caught the meaning.

“Oh my God! Are you serious Junhyung ah?” beamed Hyunseung. Junhyung chuckles lightly. He slowly nodded. On the other hand, Dujun only observed both of them, dumbly.

“Did the doctor said that you can recover after one year?” asks Dujun innocently. This time, Junhyung burst out laughing. Hyunseung too.

“Your husband is slow,” commented Hyunseung. Dujun glared at the remarks.

“Yes he is but it’s okay, I love him nevertheless,” Junhyung pecks Dujun hands.

“Okay lovey-dovey couple. Make sure you explain everything to Dujun until he understands every single thing. I’m going back to the company. Need to rearrange your schedules,” winks Hyunseung and leave the couple alone.

“Seriously, what is your sickness?” asked Dujun after a while.

“It’s a good sickness. You really want to know?” and Dujun nodded his head furiously.

“Give me your hands,” asks Junhyung. Dujun did as he was tell. Junhyung place Dujun hand on his belly.

“In a few months, to be exact, 6 months from now, our little bundle of joy will come out from here,” tells Junhyung. He smile sweetly at Dujun. Dujun just blink his eyes.

“Are you pregnant?” Dujun blurts out after some time. Junhyung chuckles at Dujun reaction. He never knew that his husband could be this slow.

“Yes, I am. Are you happy?”

“OH MY GOD! THIS IS IT! YESSS! FINALLY!!! I’M GOING TO BE A DADDY!! WOHOOOOO!!!!” beamed Dujun and he did the silly dances. Junhyung burst out into laughter.

“Yahhh~ Slow down,” chuckles Junhyung.

“Thank you baby! Thank you so much!!!” and Dujun smooches Junhyung face with a lot of kisses.

“I’m glad that you are happy,” smiles Junhyung.

“Of course I’m happy, pabo!” Dujun lightly knock Junhyung head. “I cannot wait to tell mom and dad. I bet they gonna jump in happiness just like me,” added Dujun.

“Of course they will. I’m carrying their first grandchild,” said Junhyung. Dujun grinned.

“I love you baby, I love you so much,” Dujun pecks Junhyung lips.

“You should say babies instead of baby,” pouted Junhyung.

“I love both my babies,” smiled Dujun. Junhyung hugs Dujun.

“I love you more, Yoon Doojoon. Thank you for this gift. I feel complete,” sigh Junhyung into Dujun chest.

“No, don’t thank me. I really love you. I do, Yoon Junhyung,” Dujun kiss Junhyung crown.

“Let’s raise our baby together,” utters Junhyung.

“Yes, let us. Let shower our baby with a lot of love. And let us make more babies in the future,” teased Dujun.

“Yahhhh~~” Junhyung lightly punch Dujun chest. Both of them feel content on each other embrace. None of them expected their fate will cross and end like this. Starts with Dujun barged into Junhyung car, they got married and now they are expecting their first baby together. Fate does work wonder on human.

 

=================================================================================================================

it ended just like this.

OTL

1945, 4th February 2018