Lungs

Anatomy of Love and Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Lungs

You know it’s a great party when you wake up in someone else’s home but with the great memory from last night. The party was indeed amazing as expected and everyone will surely talk about it for the next few days. To some people the night may have been a blur and after a few shots of alcohol and could barely remember the people they’ve met. For taeyong is wasn’t any different however there seemed to be an exception for that one person Bambam so drunkenly introduced to him and even though it was just a split second, Taeyong could remember clearly what the boy looked like and from a sober mind, Taeyong still thought he was breathtaking. 

Taeyong got up from what he could only assume to be Yugeom’s couch and quickly checked if he still had his belongings with him. Luckily, everything was still in place and nothing was missing. He got out of Yugeom’s place and quickly grabbed his phone to call Yuta and ask the Japanese boy where he’d been, but after a 3 rings Taeyong could hear that the sound was coming from the front lawn and so Taeyong made his way immediately to the sound. He found Yuta sleeping uncomfortably on the shrubs of Yugeom’s front lawn. “Nakamoto Yuta! Get up.” Taeyong shook him to wake the younger up. Yuta groaned shifting in his place before opening his eyes to meet taeyong’s “Hey” Yuta slurred with a smile “Oh god.” Taeyong groaned. He could tell that there was still alcohol in Yuta’s system and he silently cussed to himself. “Yuta, come on. I’ll take you home.” Taeyong helped Yuta to get to his feet as he carried the latter. He suddenly forgot that he took a ride with Luhan and Taeyong’s Chinese cousin was not heard from since he left them for Sehun last night. Taeyong groaned and fished for his phone to call his cousin. After about 5 rings the older male finally answered “Hello?” a raspy yet soft voice answered “Hyung! Where are you?? Why’d you leave us all of a sudden last night? And how did you expect us to get home? You were my ride.” Taeyong yelled which earned a groan from Luhan “I’m sorry but I went home before 12. I wasn’t feeling well.” Luhan replied tiredly “just get a cab or whatever. I’m so sorry I’ll make it up to you Taeyongie.” Taeyong sighed “But Yuta’s here with me and I believe he’s still drunk I- “Taeyong was cut off when someone called for his cousin and the latter hung up almost immediately which made Taeyong sighed loudly “Aw, why is Taeyongie frustrated?” Yuta cooed, pinching the elder’s cheek. “Yes. I’m frustrated because you’re still drunk and we can’t get a ride home.” Taeyong was in drastic measures so in desperate times like this he decided to call Joy who picked up on the first ring. “Hi Taeyong! Why did you call? Omg this is the first time you called me first and wow it’s so early. What’s up? Why did you call- oh wait I said that already” she kept talking so Taeyong had to quickly cut her off “Uh- Joy, listen I need your help? You have a car right? Can you please, please pick me up at Yugeom’s place and back to my dorm? …and maybe after that I could treat you lunch?” at the mention of lunch Joy’s ears perked up and agreed immediately. Taeyong was thankful for her though he seemed guilty for using her because he knows she’d obliged in a heartbeat.

*

Monday finally came and Taeyong could only conclude that the day before was in deed dreadful. He had taken care of a slightly intoxicated and crying Yuta, he tried to ignore his shameless flirting to him as Taeyong could only blame the alcohol for his behavior. Once Yuta fell asleep on his dorm’s couch, he went to lunch with Joy as promised though he didn’t enjoy a single second from it and was silently praying for the day to come to an end.

He rushed to his first class of the day and took a seat at the back and opening his text book. He didn’t have time to study his notes yesterday so he came in earlier to gather up even the littlest time to read about today’s lesson. 

Just then, in the empty lab someone enters with a hopeful grin

“Hello?” he called and when Taeyong looked up he swore time stopped before him. It was the same guy from the party. “Oh, hey it’s you from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter