its not him..it can't be HIM! part 1

Impossible [UNFINISHED/DISCONTINUED]

"Taemin!!! we need you over here!" Onew yelled from across the cafe. My head snapped up and I dropped the plate I was washing back into the sink.

"Be there in a sec!" I pushed open the doors and ran over to them. 

"Bring these cups back to the station and refill all of them, and make sure that this one gets whipped cream."

"All of them?!" I asked.

"yes, now hurry!" Jonghyun and Onew pushed me back and ran to go get other orders. I walked steadily back to the stations and refilled all that I could until key popped up.

"Closing time is in 15 minutes, we have to close early." Key informed me.

"Okay!" I said a little happily. I carried the tray back to the table where the girls were at, they all squealed as I set down their cups. Sometimes I think they just get refills just to see us, most of them don't even drink it.

"Um, excuse me can I get sugar?" One of them asked, she had a caramel macchiato.

"S-sugar?" I asked. She looked down at her drink.

"Oh! Um I like it sweet?" She said in more of a question than a statement. 

"Sure....the sugar is at that table back there with the napkins and extra straws." She looked behind me and seen the table, she blushed and I walked away. Did she not know that there was an extra table for that? At the counter more girls were paying for their drinks and key was trying to keep up. They handed their receits over to him and he calculated the amount and charged them, then they left. He blew out air and pouted as more customers came to him, he sighed. I smiled and walked over to my umma. 

"Umma! closing time!" I announced, he let out a "yay!" and did a little dance. We made sure the customers were happy as we cleaned up after them and they payed for their drinks and left. It suddenly got quiet.

"We'd better leave now key." Jonghyun said and looked at his watch key stood beside him and walked out, me and onew followed. Okay, I'll take baby taemin with me, onew you can go with key.

"Whatt? But I want my baby with me!" Key pulled me over to him.

"Its okay umma, I'll go with jonghyun and meet you there." I reassured him, he smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Okay, lets go Onew." As we all got in the car I couldn't help but be excited...for what? my first formal party of course! At least thats what I think it is...maybe its because I'll be there with all my friends. That has to be it. I'm so excited and nervous!

I talked with jonghyun asking him about what he used to do when he worked for minho, he said he used to help key clean and garden, but later took the cooking job from onew because all he made was chicken. I laughed and then it got quiet.

"How did you meet minho anyways?" Jonghyun asked confused.

"Oh, it was nothing, he just hit me with his car." I explained his eyes widened.

"W-what??" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"He didn't hurt you though right?" he asked I shook my head.

"No I just got this bruise, and one on my hip." I showed him.

"Ah, it all makes sense now, did he yell at you?" He asked.

"No, well not really, it was mostly me who got mad at him." I pointed to myself. He scoffed.

"I can't believe this! The first time I met him he punched me right in the eye, you got a free ride to the cafe." He whined, I looked at him.

"Really? Huh. Maybe he's changed." I suggested.

"No, Minho doesn't change for anything or anybody." He shook his head. "Its a shame really that he's so prideful."

"oh.." i looked away, jonghyun glanced at me.

"Be aware of Minho, he's one of my friends and all, but he can be really dangerous." Jonghyun ruffled my hair and smirked at me. I looked down.

"I will Jonghyun." 

A little later we pulled up to Jonghyun's place and we all headed inside.

"UMMA! I wanna wear this one!" i whined.

"No! This will look better!" he threw the jacket at me. I kept whining.

"Okay, I'm ready to go!" Onew stood on Jonghyun's table.

"YAH! pabo, get down from there!~"

"Wear these shoes too, now go get changed! were probably late!" Key pushed me into the bathroom, I sighed and brushed out my hair that key just had to straighten. I changed quickly and put on my vest, then the jacket that I didn't like. I slipped into skinny jeans that appeared to look like pants and my shoes. I looked pretty formal, but it wasn't too bad. I giggled and fixed my hair again, I had the need to look good tonight.........because it was my first formal party..

"Tae baby lets go!" key pounded on the door. I opened it up and he gasped.

"OMO! my baby looks so handsome!" he then gasped again and then pulled me to the door.

"hurry hurry!" he pushed me through the door where the guys were waiting, looking equally as good as I did.

"Okay, lets all go in one car, jonghyun, I'll get my car later." Key announced. So we all piled in Jonghyun's car, he was driving, key in the passenger seat, and me and onew in the back. Then we drove off to minho's house, my phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"TAEMIN GET HOME RIGHT NOW." My sisters voice screamed.

"NO, I'M GOING TO A PARTY TONIGHT AND I AM GOING TO ENJOY MYSELF, YOU GO MEET YOUR HUSBAND BY YOURSELF!" I yelled, key turned back in his seat, jonghyun looked at me in the mirror, and onew could hear everything that was going on through the phone.

"TAEMIN!!!!!!! IF YOU DON"T COME HOME RIGHT NOW I'll-"

"You'll what?" I challeneged.

"I'LL NEVER PAY FOR YOU TO GET TO COLLEGE." She threatened.

"LIAR!" I screeched.

"Tae baby, calm down!" Key whispered.

"I can get along just fine without you! If you hadn't spent all my money and I didn't have to take care of you I'd be there by now!"

"T-taemin! All I wanted was good for you!..I-I-taemin i'm sorry..."

"I'm not going to meet your stupid husband.Go by yourself, I'm done with you, after he dumps you, you'd better get a job and leave my house." I venomously poured out all I was thinking, i'd never done that before. key had a frightened look on his face, jonghyun and Onew were quiet.

"But i-" Jae rin tried to speak but I ended the call, my breathing had caught by now and I took a deep breath. Key climbed to the back seat and hugged me, he rubbed my back.

"Tae-"

"Forget it, i'm okay Key let's just have fun tonight okay?" I asked he nodded.

 

I'm sorry its taking so long to get to the part you've all been waiting for :) but, enjoy this small chapter, okay?