Confused.

Impossible [UNFINISHED/DISCONTINUED]

Its been one day since I've seen Minho. Which means the day after tomorrow, I'll be moving in with Minho and...my sister. The good thing about the whole situation was that Key, Onew, and Jonghyun were asked to be the groomsmen, along with some other guys. We'd all be living together at the mansion, preparing for the wedding. The only problem I have with that, is that when the wedding ends, what will happen to me? Will my sister and Minho just forget about me and move on with their happy lives? I hope not. I really began to like Minho. I hadn't told key about what had happened a night ago. But he didn't really ask any questions. Which was odd.

I finally took my lunch break and walked out to the back. I sat next to the trash on the curb. I put my head in my hands. Maybe I should just leave. Go away for a while with the guys. Close up the shop for a weekend or something. I sighed at the thought. It sounded relaxing. I smiled and lifted my head. I heard the back door open and then shut closed. I truned my head slightly and glanced back. Key was giving me a comforting smile, leaning on the back door. He pushed himself up and walked over to me.

"Taemin, you look content. Whats with the face?" He asked kneeling down next to me, making sure his clothes didn't touch the ground. (omo key.)

"Hm. I was thinking umma." I looked up to him.

"Bout' what?"

"I was thinking how nice it'd be for all of us to take a break and leave somewhere peaceful and nice." I sighed happily again. and leaned back. 

"Sounds great Taemin-ah. But, where will we get the money?"

"It was just a nice thought umma, thanks for ruining it." I punched key lightly int he arm. He chuckled.

"Yea, if we ever do get enough money, I promise to go with you, arasso?" He smiled warmly at me. I grinned happily.

"OK!~ Umma!" I hugged him. 

"Kaja, lets go somewhere to eat!" He pulled me up, and stretched. I followed him to wherever he was going.

//1 hour later//

"Wow! That was good umma, I've never been here before, where'd you find this place." I glanced around.

"I was looking for somewhere to eat with Jonghyun and we decided to try this out, it was cheap and it was also delicious." Key giggled and sipped his water.

"Wow! Umma your smart!" I took another bite of some sandwich I never tried before.He ruffled my hair.

"Do you wanna talk about some upcoming events???" He nudged my arm seriously. I looked up with big innocent eyes.

"Upcoming events? Are you designing new uniforms for the shop??" I asked excitedly.

"A-ani. Taemin-ah! Don't be like that you know what I'm talking about!"

"Oh. That." I stuck my lip out.

"Taemin, don't use that look on me!" Key scolded.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I whined and crossed my arms in my seat.

"Well we have to! Taemin. I know about how you feel about Minho. I want to help you."  He rested a hand on my arm.

"What are you talking about?" I asked stubbornly pulling away from him.

"I know about you and Minho." He leaned back.

"Mwo?"

"You don't have to lie to me."

"I-I'm not!"

"I know you're plotting against Minho so he won't marry Jae. Taemin I want to help. I agree he shouldn't marry your sister. Taemin, I want to help."

"MWO???? Ani, ANI Key no, you've got it all wrong! I don't- its just I-" I stopped mid sentence and took a deep breath. "I want Minho to marry Jae Rin, I have no problem with it. But...Its just that Jae...Jae is the problem...." I shook my head.

"Huh? But-I thought that you didn't want Jae to get hurt?"

"No Key, I don't want Minho to get hurt by Jae Rin." I repeated. Key looked at me shocked.

"Are you kidding? So...that one night why did you run out crying?"

"I was shocked, it was...she didn't tell me, and he didn't know. Then, it was just! UGHH KEY I WAS CONFUSED!" I yelled the last part out because I was having trouble talking. The whole restaurant turned and looked at us. I bowed. 

"Mianhe." I bowed to them all. They still stared.

"YAH! Mind your own business, go away!" Key glared at them. They turned.

"Taemin-ah, I don't understand." 

"Its okay Key, I don't either. I guess I'll figure it out along the way." I layed my head down and key my bangs.

"Alright Taemin..."

____________

 

 

 

That night I walked home, deep in my own thoughts. I gingerly touched the key minho gave me, feeling the cool metal through my thin t-shirt. I lowered my head. How will this work? I can barely think straight when I'm around him. Jae Rin has been out with Minho, staying at his house. I couldn't help but feel as if I wanted to break them up everytime I thought about them. I want to protect Minho. It seemed as if this whole thing twisted and turned, up until the moment when I only thought and cared about what Minho felt. I want to help him. He loves my sister....but...its Jae Rin....I feel such hatred toward my sister. And I can't figure out why. It goes deeper than just me taking care of her when I should be at college right now. It goes deeper than her spending my hard earned money on useless items and it goes deeper than just Minho's feelings. I just can't admit it to myself.

I finally arrived home and started to pack the rest of my stuff. The day after tomorrow I'll be at Minho's house. Maybe if I avoid him and my sister, it'll be just the vacation I was searching for. Except I'll be closer to the problem then I realize.