This....is my hideout.

Impossible [UNFINISHED/DISCONTINUED]

Minho POV

Taemin, who  are you, and what are you doing to make me feel this way towards you? Don't smile, or laugh don't even cry around me, my heart will flutter and I will do something I will regret. I'm supposed to love your sister...not you.

I watched taemin's chest rise and fall, and his peaceful face. We were almost there. I sighed, it was going to be hard living in the same house as taemin. I looked out the window of the limo and seen it in the distance, I smirked to myself. 

"Taemin." I whispered, I lightly shook him awake, he looked up at me with sleepy eyes, his hair was so cute when it was fluffy. I grinned and ruffled his hair, he sat up straight.

"Wh-what time is it?" He asked panicked.

"A little past midnight, don't worry, I called your sister and friends and told them you're with me." I leaned back and waited for the limo to stop. Taemin nodded, he looked unsure.

"Let's go." I said and climbed out first, then helped him out, in front of us was a small house. I gestured up to it.

"This, my  broher in law, is my hideout." I slung my arm over his shoulder and walked in.

Taemin POV

I felt his arm over my shoulders and I immediately felt safe. We walked into the small house, and the limo drove off. Where's he going?

"M-minho? What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Were going to spend the night here, and get to know each other." he announced. I looked up at  him, shocked. "You're going to be my little brother, so, were going to get to know each other really well, okay?" He smiled at me. I just nodded, unsure of what else to do.

"Here, the shower is in there. I'll shower after you, then we'll go to sleep, you're probably tired." He patted my head and pushed me off, then he dissapeared somewhere. I looked around, then was about to enter the shower room when Minho stopped me.

"here, these probably wont fit you, but they'll do for tonight." he handed me clothes. I nodded my thanks and then walked in and shut the door. I began to take a shower, I was half asleep by the time I was done, minho's clothes hung loosely on me, they were really comfortable. I walked out and spotted minho doing something in the kitchen. I walked over to him.

"here bro, sandwiches!" he held up one to my mouth, I took a bite, he leaned down to eye level with me. "Tell me the truth, does it taste good?" I nodded while still chewing, it was the best sandwich I ever tasted. he laughed and then walked past me into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on, so I decided to look around, I walked to the back of the house and opened a door, then ran out a big dog, it jumped on me, I screamed.

"Hyung!" I yelled. "HYUNG!"

Minho came running in with only a towel on,I would have blushed but the dog was practically mauling me. Minho started to laugh.

"Yah! Bad dog! Don't you know not to scare guests???" Minho scolded the dog, it his face.

"Taemin, you alright?" He asked me, I nodded. "This is dragon. He's a nice dog, he just doesn't behave!" he said patting the dogs head. "Go play!" Minho said opening the backdoor, the dog ran out into the chill night air.

"D-dragon?" I asked, minho just smiled and walked out. "Wait hyung!" I said running after him.

"Hm?" he asked.

"I'm tired." I whined. He chuckled and placed a hand on my cheek.

"Go to sleep then." he pointed to the bedroom.

"Then where will you sleep hyung?"

"Same place you will, were brothers now, so we'll share everything okay? There's ice cream in the freezer if you want some, yell if you need me." He walked back to the bathroom. I went the opposite way to the bedroom, I collapsed on the bed. I buried myself in the blankets and sighed happily.

"Jae Rin...what wilI I do with you? You won't even tell your fiance you had a brother.How do you expect to keep such an amazing man like minho?" I whispered to myself. "I hope minho loves you and protects you Jae Rin, because I'm done taking care of you."

"What will happen?" I asked myself. "Minho is a dangerous man, not one to be messed with, but he has such a warm heart. Just like dad did, and he left mom. Jae Rin, I don't want you to suffer like mom did. She died with a broken heart, knowing her husband left her, and she had two starving kids, who needed to be protected. Minho, please...don't ever leave, protect Jae Rin." I started to cry as memories of Mom started to come back, how she cried when dad left us. When she tried her best to give us a life that we deserved.  How did it end up this way? I cried harder, not noticing anyone get on the bed, or lift the covers from my crying face. Minho looked down on me.

"Taemin, I won't ever leave, I promise." Minho lifted me into his arms and held me against his chest. "I'll protect Jae Rin....Taemin I will protect YOU." He buried his nose in my hair, and I cried harder.

"Taemin please don't cry." He rubbed my back.

"H-h-hyung...I I'm so sorry." I said wiping away my tears.

"Don't be sorry." he said and laid my head back down on the pillow. He held me close to him, and I drifted off to sleep, forgetting the growing headache from all the tears, and my stuffed nose. I didn't care. All I knew was that I was in the arms of someone special. Someone who would protect me and comfort me. This special person, was more than a brother to me....