Best man?

Impossible [UNFINISHED/DISCONTINUED]

"Taemin! Broooo!" I felt hands shake me awake, I shot up, thinking my sister was attacking me again. 

"Minho!" I asked, and half yelled.

"Hiii Taeminnie!" He waved at my sleepy face. I looked at the clock.

"OMO!?! its 5:30!" I yelled.

"Yea, have to get you back home, its a long drive." he smiled. I just nodded. He ruffled my hair and was about to walk out of the room when a sentence popped out of my mouth.

"Hyung, I don't want to leave." I said, okay, so I obviously wasn't thinking so clearly right now, its 5:30 for crying out loud!

"Why not? Don't you want to see your sister?" He asked.

"No, I never want to see her again." I crossed my arms and hid my head.

"Aw, come on cheer up Minnie, I have a question to ask you, but I'll do that later." He then sat on the edge of the bed. my stomach growled. "I made breakfast, come on." He pulled me up and out of the bed. 

 

.......

 

"Minho, why are you marrying my sister?" I whispered as we sat at the table in silence. 

"Taemin..." Minho started to say.

"I understand that you love her and all, but you didn't even know she had a brother." I lowered my head. He leaned over the table and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Jae Rin is special to me, she's the only woman to have stolen my heart. She warned me that she had some secrets of her own that she wasn't ready to tell me just yet, I trust her." He sat up straight again.

"Lucky." I mumbled softly.

"Huh?"

"I said you're lucky." I repeated.

"Oh, to have your sister? Yes, I am very lucky." He smiled. I scoffed.

"No, to have someone to steal your heart. You'd be lucky if you hadn't met my sister." I joked.

"Come on Taemin stop joking." Minho nudged me. Then he realized something. "You've never had your heart stolen my someone? Have you ever liked someone?" he asked.

"Mm....Ani." I said looking away ashamed.

"Its good that way, don't rush things." He smiled.

"Hyung, do you think I'll die alone?" I asked innocently with big childish eyes. Minho then stopped and stared at me for more than just a second. Then he started to laugh.

"Of course not, you'll find someone." 

"Minho, do you think something is wrong with me?" 

"No, not at all, why do you ask?"

"Because I have never liked someone...do you think I have a heart?" I asked touching my chest. My eyes started to droop.

"Aigoo! Taemin you're too cute!" Minho hugged my head. I half smiled, not really making an effort to do anything. Minho and I talked for a little bit, and I got ready, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and changed into another pair of Minho's clothes.

"Hyung, can I come back again?" i asked.

"Of course!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key, it was attached to a chain. He handed it to me, "there's only two keys I have, one for me, and here," He dropped it into my hand. "and one for you, that way, if you ever need a break, just come by here." he brightened at my gleaming face.

I held it to my chest protectively.

A special place just for me and hyung! 

I put it around my neck and hid it under my clothing. We got in the car, where I fell asleep, as we were driving.

"Taemin." Minho lightly whispered my name.

"Hm." 

"Wake up." He called. I shot up and looked around at my surroundings.

"Haha. whoa calm down, were in front of your house." He explained.

"Oh. Thanks hyung." 

"Taemin, wait I have a question." 

"Yes?"

"Will you be my best man for the wedding?" He asked. I don't know why but my heart is aching. I thought I didn't have one. o.e

"M-me hyung?"

"Yes, I don't want anyone else but you." My heart jumped at the sound of that.

"Of course hyung." I said smiling brightly.

"Thank you Taemin." He gave me a quick hug then as i got out of the car he called something out.

"See you in a couple of days!"

"Wait what?" I asked, turning around and closing the door.

"Were moving in together don't you remember?? it'll be fun!" He then rolled up the window and drove off.

".........Minho Hyung....OTTOKE?"