Seven

BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Da…Dahyun-ssi?’

‘Oh, I’m sorry sunbaenim. I didn’t saw you coming.’ Dahyun quickly bow and apologize for her carelessness.

‘Aniyo, it’s okay. I’m the one who should be sorry. Are you okay?’ Jimin looks concern and that didn’t skip his friend eyes. Jungkook, Yugyeom, Rapmon and Youngk look startled. Since when Jimin know this girl and since when Jimin was this attentive towards a girl?

‘I’m fine. Thank you sunbaenim.’ Dahyun bow once again.

‘No I mean your head. Is your head okay?’ Jimin ask once again when he realizes Dahyun misunderstood his question about the current situation.

‘My head? How did you… Did the guy was you?’ Dahyun shocked.

‘Don’t the girls tell you?’ Jimin turn to look puzzled. He looked at Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Rose and all of them avoid his eyes.

‘You told me it was some random kids playing at the street accidently kick the stone toward me. Tzuyu, Rose, Chaeyoung-ah.’ Dahyun look at her friend feeling disbelief. Jimin takes a deep breath and focus at Dahyun again.

‘It was me. I was the one who kick the stone but its accidently hit your head. I’m really sorry about that. It was not on purpose. It’s all about my carelessness. I’m really sorry.’ Jimin bow at Dahyun few times showing his sincerity in asking her forgiveness. Suddenly they’ve became a center of attention. People start gathering around them wanted to know why the almighty Park Jimin bowing at her.

‘You don’t need to do this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter