Five

BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun lied unconsciously on her bed. Her head has been treated and maybe she will wake up soon after the medicine takes action.

‘Dahyun is afraid of blood. So maybe she fainted because of that fact given that her wound is just a small one.’ Rose explains to Jimin who still looks dead worried.

‘Thank god. I thought I’ve harm her. I seriously didn’t do that on purpose.’ Jimin once again talks about his carelessness.

‘No it’s okay. We understand and we all believe you sunbaenim.’ Chaeyoung sit in front him at the living room and notice him examining the house and then he stops at Dahyun picture frame. ‘This is her home.’

Jimin looks at Chaeyoung who obviously talking to him. He just nods his head and drops his head to the floors.

‘Don’t give that look. She’s fine.’ Rose trying to cheer him up. On the other note, she didn’t know that the almighty Park Jimin is this timid.

‘I guess I should go now. Once she woke up, please tell her that I said sorry. I didn’t mean to harm her.’ Jimin start feeling uncomfortable being alone in the house fills with girls. Maybe he should take his leaves now.

‘Okay sunbaenim. Thank you for carrying her here.’ Rose and Chaeyoung send him to the door and watch him leaving.

‘Chae, what do you think about Dahyun reaction after she knows about this?’ Rose sit at the living with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who just came out from Dahyun room.

‘Shocked?’ Chaeyoung look confused about Rose qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter