One

BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Jimin-ah, are you going to the practice room after school today?' Jungkook ask Jimin who currently looks so busy with his phone. Jimin shift his gaze towards Jungkook who was staring right into his face.

'Of course. You know me kookie. Practice has been my daily routine since forever. Why? You're not coming?'

'I guess i can't join you today. My mom wants me to attend her family gathering this evening.'

'Never mind. I can go with the others. Speaking of them, why are they not here yet?' Jimin looks around the classroom but he don't see anyone except Jungkook. No wonder the class is so quiet. How long has he been on his phone and not realizing his own surroundings?

'All of them at the main hall right now. Checking out new faces i guess.' Jungkook tidying up his bag and getting ready to leave. 'Let's join them. I heard there are a few kids worth giving our attention.' Jimin follows Jungkook to the main hall lazily.

He still remembers the first day he set his foot at this school. Everything feels unfamiliar. All he had was Jungkook by his side. He knows no one and he feels small with his unpolished talent at that time. At some point, he even had a thought to quit until Jungkook talks some sense into his head. And from those miserable days, he has work hard and start running towards his dream. Now he is the best among the best in the school.

'Yo Jiminnie, kookie, what takes y'guys so long? You missed the main part of this showcase.' Ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter