Three

BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Eyyy… Don’t be so shy. Tell me. Which one? Come on.’ Rapmon joins in since he never saw Jimin this flustered about any girls before.

‘Woah, really Jiminnie? Someone did catch your eyes?’ Youngk seems disbelief. That girl must be amazing and lucky because no one has ever catch Jimin eyes before. This young ball has never fall in love in his entire life. Is this the time to experience this important element in life? Is the time has arrived?

‘Wait, wait. What are you guys talking about? I’ve said there’s nothing about catching my eyes. Come on. Girls and love waste our time and can distract our focus in chasing the dream. I surely got no time for that.’ Jimin change his stand and now his back lean at the holder.

‘You know you should stop thinking like that.’ Rapmon talks in serious tone. ‘I have no explanation about this thing but I’m certain that you need to stop thinking that girls and love will burden your shoulder.’

‘Yeah, Namjoon is right. Girls and love are not so bad. You just gotta try to be in love first and then you’ll know.’ Youngk backing Rapmon words and give his own opinion at the same time.

‘Namjoon talks like that because he already has a girl. And on top of that, his girl is the one and only Baek Yerin sunbaenim. The most talented senior and the most successful young musician in the industry. He’s proud and I know that.’ Jimin retorts in joking manners.

‘Yes it’s true. Of course I’m proud of her. But that’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter