Six

BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Are you sure you’re okay? Just skip school for today Dahyun-ah.’ Tzuyu feeling worried about Dahyun and not to mention her face seemed pale.

‘I’m fine Tzuyu-ah. Let’s go or we’ll be late.’ Dahyun pulls Tzuyu from the bed and leaves the house they rented together.

That afternoon.

‘Dahyun, let’s eat at the school cafeteria today.’ Rose hugs Dahyun shoulder and looking at her cutely. Dahyun chuckles looking at her and nods her head in agreement.

‘Yeay. Let’s go.’

Four of them walk happily in the hallway going to the school cafeteria which is located about 5 minutes from their class. While chattering around, they suddenly became quiet when notices a group of girls standing not far from them. They all look at them with a tacit gaze.

‘That’s the bratz.’ Rose whisper at three of them while maintaining her cool pose.

They all tried to walks as calm as they can until…

‘Wait.’ One of the The Bratz spoke. Four of them all froze in their standing place and turn to look at the bratz.

‘So, you guys are the perfect-score-freshman right?’ The one with the lean and tall body ask them.

‘Ye…yes sunbaenim.’ Aigoo, this is what I want to avoid the most. Rose takes a deep breath a few times.

‘Don’t be so nervous. We just want to get to know you.’ The doll looking girl smile and talk to them sweetly. Okay, that’s confusing.

‘We’re not the typical drama sunbaenims who always so evil and mean towards j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter