Four

BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Dahyun-ah, its JB oppa.’ Chaeyoung nudge Dahyun to look at the boy who are currently looking and smiling at her. Dahyun turns her head and notice the boys who smiling, and she smiles back.

JB put up his thumb showing a good sign to Dahyun. She just laughs at his cuteness and waving at him before moving to the backstage after the showcase ended.

 

‘Jimin, what are you thinking about? I’ve been asking you since forever but you seem so lost. Hey, what are wrong buds?’ Rapmon goes closer to Jimin who are now sitting at the corner of the dance practice room while looking so dazed. Yugyeom also goes closer and sits beside him.

‘Nothing. I’m just a little bit tired today.’ Jimin answer nonchalantly and really not in the mood. He doesn’t know why he is like that so those build his anger little by little.

‘Something disturbing your peace of mind. What is it?’ Youngk hold his shoulder to show some concern towards him. Jimin noticing worried look on his friends face and try to smile a bit.

‘I’m okay. Maybe I’m a bit sick today but I still can manage. No need to worry about me.’

After reassuring Yugyeom, Youngk and Rapmon about his condition, they all decide to ended practice early and go home. 

Jimin not going home but he chooses to takes a stroll at the street to ease his mind. He knows what disturbing his mind and that’s make him mad with his own self. 

‘She is no one. I don’t know her and she doesn’t know me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter