Two

BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Rose, did you notice all the people who look at us from the top? Who are they?' Dahyun who seems like so nervous from the start of the showcase finally ask the question that keep bothering her head from before. She feels distracted by all those eyes who looks at them like they're about to swallow them alive.

'They're our seniors. Top section is reserved for top senior to watch our showcase today. It's the school tradition to have them watch us freshman performs.' Rose explains to the confused Dahyun while glancing as fast as lightning at the top section. She knows most of them are looking at them all.

'Top senior?' Tzuyu ask looking a bit clueless.

'They consists only the best and top students at this school. As far as i know, there are 4 groups from second year and 1 group from third year who holds the top students title but second year senior dominated the school because mostly third year already made a debut and rarely be at school. Usually second year are the one who participates in school activity and competition. And for your information, for nation best crew competition among art school, both winners for boys and girls crew came from our school.Girls winner are The Bratz meanwhile boys winner are the Le Reveur.' Rose sharing the information she got from her friend who already a senior in this school.

'Oh i see. So basically our seniors are the best in the entire nation right? Wow that's amazing. I hope we can be like them too.' Dahyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter