Its 11:11

ChaeKyul's Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You've choosen a future without us."

"You're precious to me, that's why i'm letting you go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Memories of that painful night were still vivid in the younger's mind.

 

How the older had ended whatever was between them, without any reasons. 

 

Without giving her any proper reason that she could buy it. 

 

Nothing. 

 

"Why?"

 

"There's no reason. I just feel like we aren't meant to be, so let's just break things up as early as possible."

 

"So that we both won't get hurt even more."

 

Chaeyeon had no idea how much Jieqiong was already hurting so much with what she said without any emotions, with a straight poker face. 

 

Either did the younger realised how much Chaeyeon hated herself for breaking her lover's heart behind the fake mask she put up for the sake of both of them.

 

"Goodbye."

 

 

Jieqiong glanced at the clocked that just ticked past 11:10pm.

 

11:11

 

The time that they would hold each others' hands and wish that everything will turn out good for each other.

 

That they will never ever get separated.

 

That they will overcome everything.

 

That they will never ever give up on each other. 

 

But Jieqiong guessed that Nayoung was right about saying the 11:11 myth wasn't true. 

 

Because it's been the third day Chaeyeon isn't by her side, hugging her sideways and holding her hands. 

 

Wishing for everything to go on smoothly for both of them, that they would stay by each other's back.

 

Because its only her alone, sitting on the couch that she used share it with Chaeyeon, glancing longingly out of the balcony. 

 

Where an image of her backhugging the older flashed past her.  

 

How she hoped she could rewind time, and hug Chaeyeon even tighter so that she would never ever slip out of her arms.

 

How she wished that she'd appreciated her time with Chaeyeon and used them wisely everyday before the day ends.

 

"Aren't you gonna sleep? It's rare that we get to sleep so early, unnie. We still have to do our comeback stage tomorrow."

 

Jieqiong hurridly wipe her tears that was gonna fall and smiled at the youngest member bitterly.

 

"I was going to, until you come out."

 

Somi shook her head and sigh, "Liar. You've been like this ever since Chaeyeon unnie moved out."

 

The seat that used to be sat by Chaeyeon, was now occupied by Somi.

 

"Did you guys fight?" 

 

Jieqiong shrugged and looked away before painfully announced the grave news.

 

"I think she said that we're over." 

 

"WHAT?" Somi exclaimed in shock. 

 

She couldn't believe. 

 

That the most lovely-dovey couple she ever seen in the universe had just broke thing up between them. 

 

That Chaeyeon was the one who called for the break up.

 

The Chaeyeon who was fully whipped for the squirtle-like member. 

 

"W-Why?" Somi questioned.

 

Seeing how Jieqiong kept in slience, Somi was getting worried about the older members.

 

"S-She just say we aren't meant to be." Jieqiong continued as the younger laid her hand on her back, caressing it slowly. 

 

"So i guess we're over. She haven't even texted me for the past three days."

 

Somi could only frown and sigh, "But why out of the sudden? Plus our comeback is tommorrow..." 

 

"You guys will be fine right?" 

 

Jieqiong was afraid.

 

Afraid that she will see the both of them avoiding each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon had found herself walking into the IOI's waiting room for the rehearsal.

 

She was the last one to reach. 

 

"CHAEYEON UNNIE!" Yoojung came running over to her for a warm welcome hug, "We've missed you." 

 

The latter smiled at the younger and nodded, "Me too." 

 

Her heart swelled alittle after taking a side glance at a certain member who was not acting like how she usually was. 

 

She was not the one who ran towards her, it was Yoojung. 

She was not the one who said i miss you to her.

 

No more hugs.

 

No more i miss you.

 

However, Chaeyeon knew whom she should blame.

 

And its certainly not on the innocent victim, Zhou Jieqiong.

 

The Chinese member unusual behaviour did not escape the other member's vision. 

 

Chaeyeon knew that.

 

For Somi was also not in her beagle mood, she stayed by Jieqiong's side all the while.

For Mina and Sohye wasn't fighting for food. 

For Chaeyeon had seen Nayoung's stone face show a hint of emotion towards her younger lablemate. 

For Yeonjung wasn't as loud as she used to be.

For Chungha and Sejeong wasn't being their rated people they were, they weren't making any jokes that only middle age man would enjoy. 

For the Fantagio duo wasn't bickering. 

 

For the first time, IOI's waiting room was quiet as the still night. 

 

Chaeyeon had only herself to blame for this situation. 

 

"Did something happened between you and Jieqiong?" Nayoung came over and whispered to Chaeyeon, not breaking the slience in the room while the younger was putting her things away. 

 

Chaeyeon then realised Jieqiong hadn't spilled the news to the rest of the members. 

 

She dared herself to look behind, where Jieqiong was seen glancing away promptly after their eyes met for a second. 

 

"I'm going to the restroom!" Jieqiong spoke up for the first time walked out of the room without sparing her ex-lover a glance. 

 

Chaeyeon could hear her own heart crack alittle at that action. 

 

No more eye-contacts.

 

No more of seeing the younger's beautiful pair of doe eyes that sparkles.

 

For those eyes had already lost its sparks. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter