Chapter 7

The boy from nowhere

 

                                                                                Chapter 7  

 

              "I'm sorry sir but we can't really find him, no one knows about the boy you want me to find" Jungkook closed his eyes when he heard that, it's been a month since he asked the private investigator to search for the boy but until now there's still no lead and Jungkook felt like giving up, maybe he was hallucinating that time, but it couldn't be, maybe the boy was so unreal but still he saw him with his own eyes so there's still a hope inside him that maybe one day he could see him again.

 

              "It's okay now Mr.Lee we will stop now, maybe no one really knows him." he said in a low voice, even though there's still hope inside him but he didn't want to expect for something because it would just disappoint him, the investigation was unsuccessful so maybe no one really knew the boy.

 

              "I'm sorry sorry sir if we couldn't help you"  he heard Mr. Lee on the other line, he was sitting on their mansion's balcony, the cold wind was embracing him but it was soothing. "No it's okay Mr.Lee thanks for the help, I think it's better to stop now." he answered.

 

             "Okay sir, thanks and just contact us again if you need something" Mr. Lee said. "Okay Mr. Lee" Jungkook replied and ended the call.He sighed, sadness were visible on his eyes but only the sky, the moon and the stars could see and witness it. It's been a long time since he felt sadness. He looked up in the sky and a smile was formed on his lips but it didn't reach his eyes, the sky was beautiful but it was only because of the dancing stars.

 

              Maybe he could never see the boy he saw in his parents' party but still he was hoping but not actually expecting it because for him, the more you expect the more disappointments, expection only results to disappointment and he learned it in a hard way. He just hoped that the odds would hear him and made him meet the boy again.

 

              He was watching the stars above when he saw a black with shade of pink butterfly, it was flying to him. He remebered that the same kind of butterfly landed on the ethereal boy's hand that night in the party. He smiled and reached out his hand so that the butterfly could land on it, the little pretty creature rested on his hand, he looked at the sky again.

 

            "Where are you? Will I ever see you again?"

 

/////////////

 

               Jungkook attended the school the next day with bad mood, he didn't quite feel it, maybe it was because of what happened last night. He was so early again, it was his habit to go to school early because he didn't want to coincide with the rest of the students. He closed his eyes, being alone in the room was peaceful and calming.

 

               "You're so early again" he heard a raspy boy, he opened his eyes and saw his mint green haired friend standing in front of him with his usual tired face. "Same for you, Yoongs"  he said and grinned at the man, he wondered why his friend was so early which was so rare to happen, Min Yoongi was never a morning person. His friend sat on the chair next to him, it was near the window and was owned by a certain boy with a mask, but it was still so early so it's okay.

 

              "I still want to sleep" Yoongi said and a sleepy voice and yawned, Jungkook looked at his friend. This past few days Yoongi was keep on coming on the auditorium just below the rooftop again and Jungkook knew what his friend was doing there but he didn't know why Yoongi was doing it again.

 

              "Why are you so early?' Jungkook asked but Yoongi just looked at him and didn't say anything, Yoongi was really a secretive person but Jungkook understood it because he himself was like that, afterall we all have something we didn't want others to know not even our family or friends. They fell into silence after that, Yoongi dove his face on the armchair and Jungkook just looked at the window and watched the birds that was resting on the tree.

 

              "So I'm the late one" a blond boy with deep voice who just entered the room said while fshowing his boy smile, Jungkook and Yoongi who raised his head looked at the newcomer and they noticed something at the boy, but they couldn't point it out. Taehyung was always smiling but today it was something, something changed but they couldn't put a name on it. Taehyung walked towards them.

 

           "Morning guys" Taehyung greteed them.  "morning Tae" they both greeted the blond boy who seated in front of them, Jungkook noticed that his friend looked at the chair where Yoongi was sitting and smiled, he just shrugged about it because it's normal especially for someone like his friend. They just chatted, Taehyung and Jungkook was talking about animes while Yoongi was listening on some music.

 

           Not too long their classmates started to come to the room so Yoongi and Taehyung went to their own chair. Jungkook on the other hand just stayed on his own, all of their classmates already entered the room except for one, the chair next to him was still empty, maybe Seokjin was going to be late he thought.

 

          This past two weeks Jungkook seemed to observe the boy with a mask and sometimes he could find himself looking at the boy whenever the boy wasn't looking. After the day he helped Seokjin in the cafeteria and saw his eyes, Jungkook was really interested at the boy, he didn't know why but he felt like there's something in Seokjin's eyes. And he wasn't really mad at the boy after all he couldn't get mad at him especially after he saw his eyes.

 

          And upon observing the boy, he came to know that Seokjin would sometimes smile though he couldn't see it because of the boy's mask but he was sure that Seokjin was really smiling and he wondered how it looked like without the mask. Also he noticed that Seokjin loved looking outside the window and watched the sky, Jungkook would also watched the sky and he found it so calming maybe that's why Seokjin was always doing it.

 

         Sometimes he would hear Seokjin's low humming and he would find himself leaning on Seokjin's side a little just to hear it more but of course he would always do it secretly. Seokjin's voice was beautiful and soothing, Jungkook never thought that the boy with a mask could do that but ther's a part of him that always wanted to listen to it and he was quite proud that he's the only one wo could hear it. But then again he didn't have any feelings towards Seokjin, it just a pure curiousity and interest because he found Seokjin mysterious.

 

          And speaking of Seokjin, the boy was entering the room but he has two bags in his hands, Jungkook noticed that his classmates were throwing disgusted looks towards the boy with a mask, Seokjin had his head low as he walked towards his chair, Jungkook wondered if Seokjin was always experiencing this kind of thing, it was his first time to see it.

 

           Meanwhile on his seat, Taehyung lit up when he saw Seokjin entering the room, his new friend was late, he was a little sad a while ago when he noticed that Seokjin was not on his chair, he thought the boy would absent today but he wasn't so he was happy. Then he saw the two bags on Seokjin's hand and he wanted to help him, he also saw his classmates' reactions to Seokjin and it wasn't good, he wanted to stand up and helped his new friend but he couldn't because they made a promise. As if Seokjin who was now walking towards his chair near the window sensed him so he looked at him softly as if he was saying that it's okay. 

 

           Jungkook on the other hand saw that Seokjin looked at Taehyung's way and he looked at his blond friend and saw that Taehyung was also looking at Seokjin, he wondered if the two knew each other because Seokjin never talked to anyone, well beside him because they already talked though it was because he got mad at the boy with a mask, but he thought that maybe it just coincidence that Taehyng was also looking at Seokjin  because everyone well except a certain mint green haired person who gave zero s to everything around him were also looking at Seokjin and also because it's impossible that Taehyung would be friend with someone like Seokjin.

 

 ////////////

 

            Seokjin reached his chair, he put the two bags on the floor, he knew that Taehyung wanted to help him so he looked at his new friend to reassure him, yesterday at the rooftop, they made a promise to keep their friendship from everyone because Seokjin didn't want to burden Taehyung and he thought that Taehyung might experienced the same thing he was experiencing, students looking at him with disgust.

 

           He was late today because he cooked something, he told his parents last night that he already had a friend and he was so happy about it, his parents were also happy for him and said that he deserved it, they also told him to give something to taehyung since it he was his first friend, so when he was on his bed he thought about what he hould give to Taehyung, he thought about giving him something but he also thought that Taehyung was also rich so maybe he has everything, then he came down into one thing, he decided to cook for him.

 

           So the next day he woked up early to cook something, also last night he asked his mother about what to do when a person got mad to him when he did somethhing, his mother told him that he should apologize, his mother said that it's a way of saying or feeling sorry when you've done something bad, so he thought about Jungkook, the boy got mad to him and told him to apologize so he thought that maybe he did something wrong to Jungkook, that's why he decided to cook for Jungkook too, in that way he could apologize to him.

             

           And he also remembered the person who was playing in the room just below the rooftop, the sound it produced was so beautiful and soothing and he thought maybe the person inside it would be there again. So he just cooked with a smile plastered on his face.

 

           That's the reasons why he have 2 extra bags with him, he have 4 tupperwares inside it, each containing the foods he had cooked. He just cooked bibimbap and made sashimi. He smiled to himself, Taehyung told him yesterday that he would come to the rooftop so they could eat together, he didn't know why but he was looking forward to it because it would be the first time he would eat with someone aside from his parents.

 

           Their teachers came and the class started, Seokjin was happy so he couldn't stop himself from smiling not noticing that someone was quietly watching him. He looked outside the window and looked up at the blue bright sky, today would be a good day, he thought. 

 

            Not too long the class ended and it was already lunch time, his classmates were already leaving the room. Seokjin stayed at his chair waiting for everyone to come out. He looked at Jungkook who fell asleep on his own chair, maybe it because their 2 last class were boring, he studied Jungkook's face, and he could say that the raven haired boy was handsome, he looked like an angel when he slept because his facial expression was soft and peaceful. Seokjin smiled at the sleeping boy, his heart was pounding heart but he didn't know why, he thought maybe it was  because he was excited on meeting his new friend, Taehyung in the rooftop.

 

            He brought out one of the tupperwares and put it on the unoccupied space on Jungkook's chair, he also left a note on it. He smiled, it was like a thorn was pulled out inside him. He looked around and saw no one even Taehyung maybe the latter was already at the rooftop, he looked once again at the sleeping boy and left.

 

////////

 

             Jungkook opened his eyes, he fell asleep again but would you blame him for that?. The classes were boring and he didn't get any good sleep last night that's why. He looked around and saw no one, he knew that the class ended and it was lunch time, his friends didn't even bother to wake him up, he really have great friends, he thought sarcastically.

 

            Then when he was about to stand up from his chair, he notice something, a pink tupperware with a note on it. He opened it and saw a well placed sashimi and bibimbap on it, a delicious smell filled his nose and the foods looked delicious, he got the note and saw some letters on it.

 

            "Sorry" that was what written on the neat note and below it was a name, his heart suddenly pounded so hard, it shouldn't be, why was his heart pounding like that, he was already captivated by the boy he saw on his parents' party, he was even sad last night when he came to know that the investigator couldn't find a lead of the boy's whereabouts but why his heart was pounding hard right now, why? He placed his heart on his chest.

 

            "Just what are you doing Kim Seokjin ?" 

 

 

/////////

A/n

           Hi guys another update for you, I hope you guys like it. Enjoy. i reread all the comments and I suddenly became so motivated that's why this chapter was written, thank you.

 

          Enjoy and have a nice day. :) God bless and always be happy.