Chapter 2

The boy from nowhere

              

 

                      It was dark and the sky was crying hard, a figure was running fast from the forest, he kept on running afraid that someone might caught him. But the tears of the sky was making it hard for him to run in the dark forest.

               

                     Then he saw a light from afar he ran towards it but when he came on the place where the light coming from, something happened and then darkness swallowed him..............

 

                   Seokjin woke up sweating and catching his breath. That dream again, that dream that kept on visiting him in his sleep. He never saw the face of the running figure because it was dark. He's wondering why he always dreamt about that. Maybe it has something to do with him and his past.

 

                    Then he glanced at the clock on the side of his bed, it's already morning. He immediately rose up from his bed remembering that it's going to be his first day attending a school today. His mother told him that it was what a normal person in his age do. He went to his bathroom and cleaned up his self, then he wore the school uniform that was prepared by their maids. And then after dressing he walked down the stairs and went to their dining hall. He was meet by his parent's smiles. There were just the three of them.

 

                           " Oh swetie you looks so fascinating in your uniform, you looks so beautiful even if we just had dyed your hair black last night."  His mother said and he smiled at her. The truth was that he never knew what he really looks like for he never saw his own self. His mother told him to not to look to any mirror. He just knew that his hair natural color was rosy pink but his mother had his hair dyed with black.

 

                       " Honey let him eat, he might be late on his first day on school."  his father said lookin at her mother. His mother guided him on his seat. Seokjin sat down and they started eating. They always eat together.

 

                      "So sweetie are you excited to attend school?" His mother excitedly asked him. He shyly smiled at her.

 

                       " Yes mom actually I'm looking forward to it."  he said as his mother and father smiled while looking at him. They really love him and he was thankful for that.

 

                       " Great! I'm sure you'll like it and you'll make a lot of friends because of your personality but I willl be quite sad because my baby will spend less time with me." His mother said sadly.

 

                       " Don't be sad mom, I will still spend time with you especially on my free days." he sweetly said and went to his mom and hugged her and his dad too. He became attach to them emotionally and he's happy with that.

 

                       ' Oh our baby is so sweet, I'm glad we have found you" his mother said, tears were threatening to fall from her eyes, but he hugged her again and his mother just smiled. 

 

                        They have finished eating and it's time to leave for school. Seokjin was already prepared to go to their when his mother called him.

 

                         " Oh Jinnie sweetie, we almost forget to put your contact lense and your face mask. " His mother said and approached him. His mother had put the contact lense with brown color onto his eyes. He would always wear contact lense everytime they went out or everytime they were not on the house. His mother told him that he needed to put contact lense so that no one could see his eyes for it was strange. His mother told him that his eyes color was bluish green. People might judge or criticize him for that because it was strange and he's probably the only one who have that kind of eyes color in the country. His mother also gave him the face mask saying he needed to wear it everytime and not let other people to see his face. His mother said that it was for his own good. But Seokjin didn't know the reason why.

 

                          Then after everything he hugged his mother and father and bid them goodbye. On his way to school Seokjin was feeling nervous wondering what life was waiting for him on his school and because it would be going to be his first time to go to some place without his parent's guidance. Seokjin saw some black with shade of pink butterflies  flying beside the car, it was like they were guiding and guarding him. He smiled while looking at the beautiful butterflies, he just hope that his school life would be just fine.

 

*School*

 

                         Jungkook's mind was still wandering back to the scene last night, he still couldn't believe it. All of it seemed like a dream. He kept on asking himself if he was just hallucinating that time or he fell asleep because of the dull party and dreamt about it, about the surreal boy that he saw. But no, he was sure that all of it was real, he was there watching the boy, that scene where the boy's actions were like a scene out of a fairytale story, it was just so magical, just so surreal that made it looks like a dream, a fantasy.

 

                        Jungkook could still remember the boy's face that was like glowing under the moonlight, he was so beautiful, his beauty was so ethereal and unearthly. He was not exaggerating it, it was the truth. The boy was the most beautiful human being Jungkook have ever seen. He could still remember the boy's lips, it was so pretty. He could still remember the boy's smile that could melt someone's heart. Jungkook smiled at the thought of the boy. He couldn't sleep last night because the boy's face was keep on coming to his mind. Jungkook wondered if he could see the boy again, he wished he could see him again.

 

                       Lost in his thoughts Jungkook didn't notice the two approaching figure. One of the two figure quietly approached him and smashing his hand on his shoulder while whispering in a low tone voice.
                       " It's the end of the world,run".  The figure whispered. Jungkook almost jumped off his chair because of the sudden shocked. The two boys started laughing and enjoying the scene. Jungkook glared at them especially to the blond boy who did that to him.

 

                        " you Taehyung" Jungkook hissed at his friend who was still laughing with one hand on his stomach and the other one wiping the tears on his eyes cause by too much laugh. The other boy with raven hair color stopped laughing but still grinning at him.

 

                          " If you just saw your face Kook hahaha priceless, it was my first time to see you like that hahaha, so funny"  Taehyung said, trying hard to not to laugh at his friend's face again. Jungkook just glared at him. It was his first time to see Jungkook being off guard and that's what made it even funnier. Then Yoongi joined them.

 

                           " You looked so lost in your own wonderland Kook and smiling even if you're the only one here a while ago, something happened last night?"  Yoongi asked Jungkook, he was curious for Jungkook barely smile. When he and Taehyung arrived at their room, there were shocked that Jungkook was already there and it was something that barely happened and top of that he was like lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice them.

 

                             Jungkook's lips lifted when he heard Yoongi's question. Yeah maybe he was really lost in wonderland or dreamland but he didn't mind being lost at all if it would mean that he could see the boy that he saw under the moonlight that night.

 

                             " You look stupid and creepy."  Jungkook was brought back to reality by Taehyung's voice. He fronwed at him.
" Wow! Coming from someone like you." He said sassily. Taehyung just stucked his tongue out at him. When he was about to give Taehyung a smack when Yoongi interrupted with them giving him a questioning look and then he remembered that he still didn't answer his question.

 

                              " Well I just saw a precious gem last night."  He said with a smile on his face. The two other boys gave him a confuse look but he just smirked at them. He would never tell them about the boy even if they were his best friends. And yes they were best friends since their childhoood days and they knew each other well. They were just different to other people except Taehyung. They were popular in their school beacuse of their looks of course, because their family were richs and popular among the industries and because of their brains and talents. They were sometimes referred as "The kings" of the school. But Jeon Jungkook was also known for his arrogant behavior. He's a jerk and a heart breaker but despite that girls even boys still fall for him. While Kim Teahyung was a playful one that sometimes people couldn't read him but he's the kindest out of the three. And the last one was Min Yoongi, a cold and distant person towards others but has a soft spot for his friends, he really loves music.

                     

                                 They stopped talking and playing when their classmates entered the room, they seated on their assigned chairs , they were on their last year on highschool (Korean system). It was the start of the half year of their school year. They heard their classmates saying that a new student was coming.

 

                                 " Why would someone enroll or transfer at the start of the half of the school year? " Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung thought. The bell rang and their teacher entered the room with someone following her. They saw a boy who was wearing a face mask. The whole class including them stared at the boy in the front. 

 

                                  " Okay class first of all I want you to meet your new classmate. Kindly introduce yourself to them."  Their teacher said and gestured the boy to stand infront and introduce himself. The boy followed the teacher's instruction, he stood in the front without taking off his face mask, the students looked at him with disgusted and curious face.

 

                                  "Hi everyone! I am Kim Seokjin, please be nice to me."  

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 A/N

                  Yehey done! I'm sorry if it's kinda lame. I will try my best to produce a better one. And thank you for subscribing this story of mine :)) Thank you from the botteom of my heart. 

                   I hope you guys leave a comments. I need motivation to write hahah kidding, I won't obligue you to do anything. I just wish and hope that ths story gives you happiness and can make you smile. I hope you enjoy reading this. 

                   The happiness of a writer is knowing that his readers enjoys his/her writing and that his/her story can make someone smile.

 

This is your author signing off. Bye bye. Adios! Annyeong! Ja'ne! <3 Mwauhhh. <3

P.s You can ak anything about me. :))