Chapter 5

The boy from nowhere

 

                   " So sweetie it's been month since you started attending school how is it?"  Mrs. Kim asked while looking at his child who was eating infront of him, together with her husband, they were eating breakfast right now. Seokjin looked at her and smiled. " It's okay so far mom but I still don't have any friends. " Seokjin said , a glint of sadness was visible on his voice, what he said was the truth except he didn't include the happenings in his school like students were bullying him because he never showed his face and because he messed up with one of the school most poplar boys, Jeon Jungkook.

 

             "Oh I'm sorry sweetie, maybe it's because you're wearing a face mask" Mrs. Kim said while looking at Seokjin with eyes full of concern and emphaty the boy who was now finish eating just smiled at his mother. Mr. Kim was on the center of the dining table just watching his wife and son talked, he's not really into this thing, fathers like him didn't know how to deal with something like this.

 

             " No mom it's just fine with me, I know one day I'll have a friend too"  Seokjin stood up from his chair, he looked at his watch, it's almost time to go to school, he then went to his mother, he hugged and kissed her on cheeks. After that he went to his father who smiled at him, he also hugged him, Mr. Kim patted his back. 

 

              " Mom, dad I need to go now. See you later"  Seokjin smiled gently at his parent's again, his parents returned the smile. He waved them goodbye and went to the car that would bring him to his school. When Seokjin left Mrs. Kim sighed then looked at his spouse.

 

             " He's such a sweet boy, I wish I could keep him forever"  Mrs. Kim said out of nowhere a smile was visible on her face and her eyes were glowing, Mr. kim then looked at her. " You know you can't"  Mr. Kim said. " But you said no one knows him, so he's my baby now, tell me he's my child now."  Mrs. Kim pleaded to her husband, her eyes were full of hopes and hesitation at the same time.

 

            " But what if what Dr. Park told us is actually true?"  Mr. Kim said, he didn't want his wife to hope too much especially it was tsill to risky, also he himself was hoping because Seokjin already took a spot in their lives and hearts. " I don't care about it, no one's looking for him, so for now I'll just treat him as my child and treasure every moment I have with him"  a tear escaped Mrs. Kim eyes so Mr. Kim lef his chair and went to her wife to comfort her.

 

             " Okay, okay, i's fine he's your child. I'll call the investigator and ask for an update' Mr. Kim assured his wife, he hugged her and patted her back. His wife then looked up on him, smiled as she kissed him.

 

////////////

 

              When Seokjin arrived at school the class were already starting so he ran to his room. When he reached his classroom, his teacher and classmates were already there. He entered, then all eyes were on him, Seokjin didn't know his classmates' names, he only knew Jeon Jungkook. Then his teacher smiled at him and told him to just enter, so he did.

 

              He then went to his chair next to window, when he was already there, he looked at the man sitting next to him who was focus on the lesson, it was Jeon Jungkook. Then he roomed his eyes around, one month had already passed but Seokjin still couldn't memorize his classmates' faces especially their names. 

 

               Seokjin eyes landed on Jungkook again, the teacher was talking and discussing in front  but he Jin wasn't paying any attention, he just stared at Jungkook who seemed like to focus on their teacher, and Seokjin used that to look at the man next to him more. Then afraid that jungkook might caught him, Seokjin then averted his eyes to their teacher and just listened.

 

               Jungkook's side profile was perfect, that was what Seokjin thought while looking at Jungkook, from his jwaline upto his nose. Since that cafeteria scene involving him and Jungkook, Seokjin started to always look at jungkook, he didn't know why but it was like he appreciated what Jungkook did to him that time, also Jungkook was the only classmate he seemed to memorize the name.

 

                Meanwhile though he was listening and focus on their teacher, jungkook was well aware that the boy with a mask was looking at him, he know that the boy's name was Seokjin, he knew it because the boy was a transferee so he was introduced by their teacher but beside Seokjin and his own friends' names, he knew no one, it's because in their school, the teachers didn't actually checking their attendance, so they couldn't know each other's name well aside from him and his two bestfriends for they were popular.

 

               Jungkook didn't know why but he started noticing and observing Seokjin, he started when he saw Seokjin's eyes and when the boy started yelling because of the pain inside his head, Jungkook didn't know why Seokjin's head ache not that he cared, he was just curious. It was almost 2 weeks when he started observing Seokjin, he noticed few things. He came came to know that the boy always wear a mask and never took it off when he's inside the school and that Seokjin always smile on his mask, Jungkook couldn't understand why but there's apart of him that wanted to see Seokjin's smile without a mask covering his face.

 

               But of course Jungkook didn't have something for Seokjin he was just curious about him, he just found Seokjin to be so mysterious, beside there's already someone who was always invading and coming to his mind. Jungkook smiled when he remember the boy he saw at his parents' party.

 

/////////////

 

               The bell rang indicating that the class time already ended, their teacher left the room. Seokjin was entering his notebook and pen into his bag preparing to leave the room as well because most of his classmates were already gone. When he was about to walk towards the door, he saw a smiling blond haired boy. Seokjin knew the boy's face but he didn't knew his name, the blond was his classmate too.

 

                Though he didn't know his name, Seokjin was quite familiar with the blond boy, it was because he always noticed him in the class, Seokjin could always see the boy smiling all the time and if he  would compare him to a thing, Seokjin would say that the blond boy was a ball of sunshine because he could make people around him smile and happy. Seokjin then looked again at the blond boy who was now giggling along with a mint green haired guy, Seokjin couldn't help but watched the young boy laughed and giggled, he didn't noticed that a smile was forming on his own lips.

 

                The blond boy might sensed that someone was watching he looked around to find the person. Then he noticed the boy with  a mask, he knew his name was Seokjin, who seemed smiling on his mask, he then just smiled at Seokjin. Meanwhile Seokjin just noticed that he was smiling, then his eyes widened when he saw  the blond guy looking at him. He felt his cheeks warmed when the blond boy smiled at him, it was a rectangular smile that Seokjin love seeing from the blond boy, then suddenly he felt embarrassed so he immeadiately left the room.

 

                 When he finally far from the room, Seokjin sighed he didn't know why he did that, why he always noticed the blond boy especially his rectangular or boxy smile, maybe it was because it was his first time seeing semeone who have a smile like that. Then when he already at his way to his favourite place, he checked his bag only to find out that he left his lunch at their house again. Seokjin sighed, he could do nothing but to buy at the school cafeterian again.

 

                So Seokjin made his way to the cafeteria, he just hoped that he wouldn't encounter Jeon jungkook again, he just kept walking towards the cafeteria but as usual the students were looking at him again with disgust and were making fun of him. Seokjin just ignored them all, and just kept on smiling into his smile, he still believed that the students were good. Then not too long and luckily bought some foods without running into truobles and he was thankful for that.

 

                 Seokjin could finally go to his favourite place, the rooftop. He was happily going up on the stairs but on the fourth floor he heard something, he heard a sound coming from somewhere. Seokjin stopped going up on the stairs for a while and traced where the sound coming from.

 

                 He found out that it was coming from the room where no one tried to enter, a room where everyone's prohibited to invade. So knowing that Seokjin just stood infront of it, he just listened to the sound coming from it, it was a beautiful sound and soothing. it was like someone was playing a piano, and the sound coming from it was calming Seokjin's heart. But he noticed something from it, he closed his eyes and listened well, Seokjin then knew that there's something in the sound. 

 

                 Seokjin then panicked when he could no longer hear the sound, it alreadt stopped and then he  heard some footsteps coming  inside, so he immediately ran towards the stair and go up  to the rooftop. 

 

                He reached his favourite place panting because he just ran, but not too long his eyes widened in shock when he saw someone on the edge of the rooftop looking down, thinking that the person might just let himself fall, Seokjin immediately run towards the person and hugged that someone from the back to prevent him from falling. Then he pulled the person away from the edge of the rooftop. 

 

                When they were already far from the edge Seokjin let go of the person, then that someone faced him.

 

                You????

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

         I'm sorry guys if i didn't update for a long time. 

         I'm also sorry if i'm not that good. 

         But i hope you enjoy reading this chapter. yehay

 

To: Sita93

             Hey I'm sorry if I didn't update the other day, something came up in my school, so I'm really sorry. i know I told you that I'll update last january 12, i wanted to but i didn't have the time til' yesterday so I'll just update today, i hope i didn't disappoint you. Thank you for supporting, commenting and cheeing me. :)

 

To: Plantg 

                 I'm really sorry if i deleted "UNNOTICED" but I'll try to write it back but not this time but I will, soon. Thank you

 

To:,churroseventeen ,LuciferBuzel, kaorimakimura, veronicajade18, Jungkookie_is_bae, JCiJinKaisuMarissa                 Kyeopta-hime, Sera12, xiuseokjinPnendaQwertypie 

                          I just want to thank you guys for supporting and commenting. I've read your comments and they made me smile. Thank you. And I'm sorry if in some point I disappointed you. I also want to thank you for cheering me hahah that's so kind of you guys thanks. I hope you enjoy reading this story even if his kind boring. Thank you again.

 

To: All subscribers and people who voted up this story

                         Thank you for subscribing even if this story is kinda boring but I will try my best to become better in writing so i can write better chapters for you guys. Thak you. I hope you enjoy reading. And to voters hehe thank you, actually  I don't really care about the votes i just want people to read this story :) 

 

From: Me haha. thanks everyone bye bye. Enjoy. God bless. :)