Chapter 3

The boy from nowhere

 

                                   "Hi everyone! I am Kim Seokjin, please be nice to me."  

 

                           Yoongi heard the boy. He have studied the boy's appearance. The boy was wearing a face mask so the only thing they could see was his eyes. Yoongi wondered why the boy wore a face mask. The boy was also tall, maybe taller than Yoongi or even Taehyung and Jungkook. And he has a black hair. 

 

                            He saw that the boy named Seokjin looked at their teacher as if he was telling her that he's already finished talking. Their teacher told the boy that he could seat now while pointing at the chair next to Jungkook's. The boy looked at the chair and to Jungkook who was not paying attention and Yoongi was surprise when he saw something in the boy's eyes, it was a glint of recognition though it just appeared for a second. Did the boy knew Jungkook? Yoongi wondered.

 

                            The boy walked towards the chair but on his way he suddenly tripped. Yoongi saw how the boy hit Jungkook's face hard when he tripped. Almost all of the students inside the room laughed but they stopped when Jungkook stood from his chair and glared at the boy who was just looking at the ground. Poor boy Yoongi thought as he just sat down and watched the scene. He also saw Taehyung on his own chair silently laughing because of Jungkook's angry face.

 

                            " What the hell! How dare you hit my face like that? "  Jungkook said angrily to the boy, no one dared to look nor interrupt or stop him even their own teacher. Everyone in the room was quiet. Jungkook got angrier when the boy infront of him didn't respond and just kept looking at the ground. How dare the boy ignored Jungkook, no one dared to ignore him nor hit him. 

 

                             " Don't you know what to say stupid ugly freak?"  Jungkook said furiously this time. He saw his two bestfriends on their own chairs. He looked at the boy infront of him. He was about to say something again but when the boy raised his head and looked at him, Jungkook suddenly couldn't speak, he got shocked and was taken aback because of the emotions in the boy's eyes. 

 

                             Meanwhile Seokjin didn't know what he needed to do in the situation, it was so sudden. The only thing he knew was that he was walking towards the chair that his teacher pointed out when one of his classmates reached his foot that caused him to trip and hit the boy with a light brown hair in the face. Then the whole class laughed but stopped when the boy he had hit stood from his chair. Seokjin just looked at the ground because he didn't really know what to do and what to say. His mother didn't teach him how to act in this kind of situation and he didn't even  know if he have been in this kind of situation. He just know that if he hurt someone he needed to apologize but then he didn't know how to apologize.

 

                             He heard the boy said something in a loud voice, Seokjin knew that the boy was angry it was what his mother taught him. But he didn't raise his head and just kept on looking on the ground. Seokjin never thought that he would ecounter something like this especially on his first day in school. Then the boy spoke again but it was louder and Seokjin didn't know how to react so he just raised his head and stared at boy infront of him who has a reddening face beause of anger. The boy was about to say something but stopped when he looked at him. And Seokjin didn't know why.

 

                                     Then silence filled the room, Jungkook couldn't speak and Seokjin was just standing there and just kept his head low. Then their teacher walked to them.

 

                              " Please forgive him Jungkook, Seokjin is just attending a school for the first time so maybe he's not use to it and he still adjusting"  their teacher said while looking at Jungkook with an apologetic smile. Jungkook looked at the boy named Seokjin. Then he looked back to their teacher.

 

                              Meanwhile Yoongi and Taehyung who watched the scene wondered why Jungkook stopped talking in the middle of being angry towards someone. And it also surprised them when he gave the boy named Seokjin who didn't even apologize to him a second chance, never in history that Jungkook have forgiven someone, it was the first time he did that.  

 

                               On his seat Jungkook was thinking why he had forgiven the boy with a mask on his face. Maybe it was because he was in a good mood because of the boy he saw at the party, he was thinking about the boy who seemed like a dream when Seokjin hit him in the face. Or maybe it was because of what he saw in Seokjin's eyes

 

                                Jungkook maybe forgiven Seokjin but he would never forget that he hit him and if Seokjin mess up with him again he would make sure that he would regret it because no one dared to mess up with Jeon Jungkook.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                                 One week had passed since Seokjin started attending school, one week had passed since he had hit someone named Jungkook. But one week had passed and he still didn't have any friends it's like all of his classmates were avoiding him and didn't want to be friend with him, infact some of them were always looking at him disgustedly like he was some kind of disease and maybe it was because he was still wearing a mask.

 

                                  Everyone was calling him ugly and freak, Seokjin knew that they were insulting him and he wondered if it's true that he was ugly and freak. But despite all of that Seokjin never got mad or hated them, the truth was that he never knew those things, he never knew how to get mad or hate things. He would just always smile in his mask and just isolate or keep himself from everyone. But even if he accepted the fact that no one like him still it made him sad inside.

 

                                 Seokjin never told his parents about the school, when they asked him, he would just smile at them. He didn't want them to worry about him especially his mother. Also in the past week Seokjin tried hard to not to mess up or encounter with Jungkook, remebering those words that Jungkook have said on the day he had tripped and hit Jungkook hard on his face. 

 

                                          And now Seokjin was setting on one side of the school rooftop it was their free time, he discovered it on his third day while exploring and discovering the entire school. It became his favourite spot because first; no one stays there, second; he could enjoy the school view and lastly; because it's peaceful. Seokjin was enjoying the wind that was embracing his entire body. It was so peaceful and calming. 

 

                                   A smile was formed on his lips when he saw the groups of the familiar black with shade of pink butterflies approaching him and suddenly he was sorrounded by them. The butterflies were always there even on their house, it was like they were always guarding him. Seokjin grew fond of them and he have already loved them because they were really pretty and because they were always there whenever he was sad or alone, they would always calm. 

 

                                   Then he extented his one hand on the air, one of the butterflies landed on it and Seokjin smiled. But then he noticed that the number of the butterflies have decreased by 7. He started counting them on his first day attending the school and as day passed by their number would always decrease by one and Seokjin wondered why. 

 

                                    Seokjin just sat there while watching the butterfies around him but suddenly his stomach growl. He's already hungry, he looked at his watch given by his mother and found out that it was already lunch tiime. Seokjin got his bag to get his food, he always brought food with him because he didn't want to face and mess up with Jungkook and to keep himself from everyone but when he searched inside his bag he found nothing. Then Seokjin just realized that he forgot his food on their dining table and his stomach growl one again.

 

                                    Seokjin didn't have a choice but to go to the school cafeteria or else he would be hungry the whole day and he couldn't bear it. So he stood up and bid his goodbye to the butterflies as if they could understand it. He smiled and waved at them before he made his way to the cafeteria to buy foods.

 

                                     Seokjin made it to the school cafeteria, it didn't really look like a cafeteria instead it was like a fancy or a highclass restaurant and why not, the school is a prestigious and rich school so it was just normal for it to have a cafeteria like that. Seokjin entered the cafeteria and everyone inside eyed him. It was his first time being there and everyone was looking at him like he didn't belong there, and as always maybe it was because he was wearing a mask.

 

                                      He just smiled on his mask and went straight the counter to order some foods. He just ordered pasta, sandwich, a piece of strawberry cake and strawberry milk. The person on the counter looked at him suspiciously and asked him if he could pay them. Seokjin just smiled as he gave her his credit card, the woman smiled apologeticly at him.

           

                                      After ordering and taking his foods Seokjin decided to go back to the rooftop to eat there but when he was about to make his way out the cafeteria, someone threw a banana peel. He didn't notice it so he have walked on it and started to slip. Seokjin closed his eyes preparing himself for his fall but he felt someone grabbed his hand and hold his waist pereventing him to slip and the time seemed slow down when he opened his eyes, he was met by the sight of a light brown hair boys who was staring at him. The boy was holding him, their position was like a scene on K-dramas.

 (the scene is like this haha, sorry this is all i could search.)

 

                                   Seokjin stared at the light brown hair boy who was accidentally the same boy he didn't want to mess up with, Jeon Jungkook. The scene was like perfect until.......................

 

                                   

                                   "WHAT THE "

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

     A/N

                   Hi guys first I wanted to say sorry for not updating, I'm really sorry. And second I wanted to say thank you for those who have voted this story I didn't expect that, also to those who left a comment I wanted you to know that it means a lot because it gives me motivaion and also to those who have subscribed and read this story, I wanted to thank you all guys. :))

 

                    Anyway the first three chapter were just an intoduction hahaha so it's kinda  yeah and here you go I hope you guys enjoy it and just leave a comment if you have liked it hahaha seriosly guys I wanted to interact with you and know your opinions about this story so I could continue writing. :))

 

                    Yehey thank you again and enjoy reading. Love lots <3 <3

  

     This is your author signing off. Bye Be mwuahhhh