Chapter 4

The boy from nowhere

 

                            "WHAT THE "

 

                            Jungkook hissed and pushed Seokjin making the latter fell into the ground, first. Seokjin was hurt specifically his but when saw that the foods he bought were poured all over Jungkook who was now glaring at him with reddening face because of anger and fire was visible on his brown orbs he frozed in his spot.

 

                            Seokjin knew that he's in troubled especially now that Jungkook was like a lion ready to attact his prey. He was so mad at him, Seokjin gulped seeing an angry Jungkook, fear was starting to grow in his heart. He stood up and bowed his head down, looking into the ground again. He sensed that Jungkook walked towards him.

 

                             "Didn't I tell you not to mess up with me again, you ing freak?" Jungkook said furiously at Seokjin and held his collar. He was mad not only because he's stinky now and foods were all over his body ruining his uniform but also because this was the second time he was embarrased infront of students caused by the same person named Seokjin. The students were watching them, some were smirking like they were enjoying the scene and some were pitying Seokjin. Jungkook glared at the students making the whole cafeteria fell into silence as if an angel passed by.

 

                              " You're the one who helped me and it was an accident"  Seokjin said and looked back at Jungkook. Seokjin just stated what he thinks was the truth and right, in the first place he didn't ask Jungkook to help him when he was falling after walking into a peel of banana and second it was an accident, even though he couldn't understand a lot of things still his mother taught him to speak what he thinks was right. Jungkook face grew redder because of Seokjin's statement, maybe Seokjin was right, he was the one who helped but still he was mad because he was embarrassed and he didn't want his image to be destroy by the transferee. He glared at Seokjin and held his collar tightly.

 

                               " How dare you speak to me like that? If it's not of your stupidity, this thing will never happen to me. Don't you really know how to feel sorry ahh? I let you pass on the first day but now you!!!!" Jungkook said angrily now he couldn't control his anger, his composure was long gone. He just wanted to make Seokjin suffer, he just wanted to punch and beat him so he could learn his lesson for Seokjin to not to mess up with him again. The students in the cafeteria were now scared because of the atmosphere coming from Jungkook. 

 

                                Seokjin was now in terror, he didn't really know what he needed to do, Jungkook was scary he was now raging. Seokjin felt bad because he was the reason why Jungkook was angry but he didn't know what to say, his mother didn't teach him how to apologize yet. He then looked at Jungkook who was glaring at him with fiery eyes.

 

                               " I don't know what to say, I don't know how to apologize" he said while looking at Jungkook then he lowered his gaze, he sighed in his mask. He just hope that Jungkook would believe him , it was the truth he never really done that after he woke up, he didn't even  know if he ever apologizes in his life. But it seemed like it just added fuel to the fire because Jungkook agressively pulled him in his collar. of course he was scared.

 

                               "Are you ing kidding me? Who the hell would not know how to say sorry ahhh? You're so annoying"  Jungkook was fuming in anger, he lost it now. He then raised his hand ready to hit Seokjin. But when he was about to hit the boy with a mask he stopped mid air, because of the looked/emotions Seokjin have in his brown eyes, fear was visible but beside that there's nothing but emptiness. He then lowered his hand and let go of Seokjin's collar. 

 

                                Seokjin looked at Jungkook him with why eyes, he was expecting Jungkook who was now just looking at him, to hit him but he didn't and Seokjin wondered why. Then suddenly he felt something painful inside his head, he held his head.

 

                                 "AHhhhhhhhhhhh"  he was holding his head it was so painful, something was ringing inside his head. His vision became blurry. He then ran outside the cafeteria, he just wanted to leave from there, his head was like hitting a hard rock. Meanwhile Jungkook was left their with mouth agape, the happenings were so sudden, Seokjin just suddenly yelp in pain while holding his head then ran outside, Jungkook tried to call him but Seokjin was already gone. He then looked around the cafeteria, the students were also shocked but back to normal after seconds, Jungkook just left and went to the comfort room to clean himself. 

 

                                 On the other hand Seokjin ran into the rooftop where he left his bag, his head was still throbbing and he felt like he couldn't bear it, he fell into his knees while holding his head. Blurred images were flashing into his mind, there were images of two people he couldn't recognize the faces because they were blurred but it was like the two people were smiling at him, then there were images of a place he was not familiar with, lastly there were images of a young man who was looking at the stars but also blurry. Seokjin couldn't understand anything and he didn't why but tears were streaming down from his face.

 

                                  The pain inside his head was gone now but he was still crying, he couldn't help it. Also there's a growing longing in his heart and an emptiness that he couldn't explain. He smiled sadly, what was the meaning of all of it, those images what were those? Were they connected to him? He asked while looking at the sky.

 

                                   Then the group of the black with shade of pink butterflies sorrounded him again, they were not leaving him. Some of them were flying near his face as if they were wiping out his tears, Seokjin smiled it was like the butterflies have minds of their own and could actually think. Seokjin wiped his tears and smiled at the butterflies. He just stayed their while watching the sky and ejoying the butterflies company. 

 

                                 Meanwhile when Jungkook finished cleaning himself he just went home. He didn't want Yoongi and Taehyung to know what had just  happened to him for he was sure that the two would just laugh at him. But he doubt it though because he knew that as of now, the scene on the cafeteria was already spread in the entire school. This day was really ty for him.

 

                                  Jungkook didn't really want to go to the cafeteria that time but because he was hungry and his friends weren't there he just decided to go there to buy foods but he never thought that he would encounter the transferee who was always wearing a mask whose named was Seokjin there, and worst was that Seokjin walked into a banana peel and was falling when his body reacted on its own and helped Seokjin.

 

                                 But then anger eaten him when he felt the food poured over his body. He got mad and he was so eager to make Seokjin pay for it but after he seeing the emptiness on Seokjin's eyes he suddenly couldn't hit him and he wondered why Seokjin was like that, it was his first time seeing something like that. Also it surprised him when Seokjin suddenly yelp in pain and ran, he didn't know what happened not that he cared but he couldn't help but to think how was Seokjin after that.

 

                                 He was laying on their sofa in the living room when his phone rang, his eyes twinkled because of excitement when he saw the registered id, it was his personal investigator. Just few days ago he asked him to search and find the boy who seemed so unreal that  he saw at the party hosted by his parents just a week ago, the boy didn't left his mind since he saw him so he wanted to know the boy's whereabouts. 

 

                                "Hello, how's the investigation?" he asked the person on the other line. The private investigator sighed and Jungkook was not liking that. "I am so sorry sir but the boy you want me to find seem to doesn't exist. No one know or saw him. We already asked all the participants in your parent's party but all them said that they never saw a boy like that, like how you described him."  The investigator said in an apologetic voice. Disappointment and a bit of sadness were visible on Jungkook's face, he thought he could find the boy, actually it was his first time doing something like this, it was out of his personality but he still did because "the ethereal boy" he saw was always on his mind, he couldn't forget him, he just wanted to know him but it seemed like it was impossible.

 

                              "It's okay Mr. Lee but continue on finding him"  he said to the investigator and the latter said yes. Jungkook sighed and turned off his phone. He just hope that the investigator could get any hint about the boy's whereabouts. Jungkook was starting to think if "the boy" he saw at the party was real or he was really just dreaming that time.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N 

                     I'm really sorry if I didn't update for a long time. ANd I'm sorry if I deleted " Unnoticed" I just wanted to focus my whole attention in this story. Also I'm sorry if I disspointed. I'm planning on deleting this story as well but I couldn't because I really want to finish this so even if no one was giving attention I will still finish this. The whole story was already finish or planned so I just need to write it down here. :))

                     I know this is a slow paced story or slow progressed but I want it that way. I love stories that were slow progressed because I could clearly see the story's development and the character's development as well. And i'm  very detailed when it comes to writing even if it's kinda boring.

                     I hope you guys who were waiting for my updates like this. Lately i'm kinda losing y motivation to continue writing but knowing that there were people who were waiting made me continue. Thank you. <3 

 

                   And anyway hahaha V and Jin's Ost for hwarang  was out and their voices were so beautiful. Their voices fitted perfectly and Jin's highnotes and adlibs were amazing and beautiful. i'm so happy for both of them especially Jin. I really love jin's voice it was so angelic and soothing. <3 And I'm glad that Jin finally sang an OST, it's my wish for him really. And I hope he sing more OST in the future. :)