Three

Inside Out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, Miss. but do I know you??"
 

Irene doesn't know if she should laugh or cry when Seulgi is acting like a completely stranger to her. 

The girl has never experienced any bitter rejection like this before, it's the first time she understands this feeling. It feels so- so terrible, so heart breaking. 

But in the same time, she knows her girlfriend feels worse. So she doesn't give up.


"Baby, I know you're mad right now. But please-"


"I'm sorry, I think your friend is drunk now."

Seulgi doesn't let her finish her sentence, the blond turns to Joy with her soft awkward smile like Irene doesn't exist in front of her. 

Joy is quick to nod her head and drag Irene away from four of them with a slightly bow, doesn't let Irene who was stunned with Seulgi's action, reacts back. 

She only notices that she is five meters away from Seulgi's squad when Joy slaps her arm. 


"Are you trying to embarrass me, Irene?" 

Irene doesn't reply, she keeps her eyes on her girlfriend and sees that Seulgi is drinking with her friends now, acting like nothing is happened, acting like she didn't see Irene making out with other girl, or worse acting like she is a single lady. 

"Irene, are you okay? You're not yourself today after you saw Seulgi, what's wrong?"

Joy keeps asking, but Irene doesn't reply. She turns her body away from Joy as she goes out of the bar, but never forget to glare at Jisoo who is leaning her head on Seulgi's shoulder. 


Irene is outside, doing nothing but trying to breath the fresh air. 

Seulgi is not mad, Irene knows Seulgi well, but Seulgi is disappointed. And it's worse, because it's impossible for Seulgi to get mad at someone, it's impossible for Seulgi to look at anyone with eyes so hurt so heartbreaking like this. And Irene knows she's one to blame. 
She stares at the bar's door, spacing out for like five more minutes before she decides to walk back inside. She needs to talk to Seulgi, no matter what, Seulgi and her need to talk. 


Irene walks inside and sees only Wendy and Moonbyul. The girl tries to look for her girlfriend, but there's no sight of her. She's feeling worry about Seulgi, her girlfriend has a very low tolerant for alcohol, and there're always many flirty and dangerous girls and guys in this bar, Seulgi can be in danger. 

Irene spent another five minutes, trying to search for her girlfriend, she feels worse when she can't see Jisoo either. 

The CEO can't help but approach Joy to ask for Seulgi. 

"Do you see her?"

"Who? Seulgi?"

Irene nods. 

"Why do you want to see her?"

Irene sighs softly. "I want to apologize, I was out of mind and I feel bad for it." 

"So you wanted to apologize?"

Joy asks, when Irene nods her head to confirm what she says. "She went back home already, but her friends are still here. She looks a bit drunk tho."

Suddenly Irene grabs Joy's collar as she yells,  making a few people nearby turn to look at them. "Why did you let her go away alone!!!?"

Joy looks shocked with this sudden action. 
"Hey Irene!!! Calm down. Jisoo is with her." 


"What do you mean? You let that go together with my-"


Irene bites her own tongue hard, she can't say this word out, she doesn't deserve to claim Seulgi as her girlfriend, anymore. 

"Your what?" 

It's now Joy's turn to ask her, Irene releases the grip on Joy's collar as she shakes her head slowly. 

"Just tell me which way did they go?" 

Joy looks at her friend worriedly, but she still points to the back door and let Irene excuses herself away immediately, but Irene was too late because Seulgi now is nowhere to be seen. 

 


Seulgi is walking on the road back to her small house with Jisoo beside her. 

The moment of Irene and the pretty girl making out is still repeating inside her head. Seulgi wants to delete it, erase it or even burn it and pretends like it's nothing, like she didn't see it, like she didn't see her girlfriend making out with other girl in front of her, lying to her, and...cheating on her. 

Seulgi wants that moment to be forgotten, but as much as she tries, she knows she can't. 

She can't believe that it was Joohyun. Her Joohyun, the girl she gave her all to, both heart and body, her first everything, first love, first hug, first kiss, first making love with, and her first heartbreaker. 


She can't feel herself anymore, Seulgi just wanted to run away that moment and break down, but she couldn't, not when a lot of people are around. She might feel disappointed because of Joohyun, but Seulgi can't bring herself to expose Joohyun, plus it's not like everyone knows who is she to Joohyun anyway. 


The more she thinks about it, the harder it gets for her to breath. Seulgi feels like giving up on walking and she does, but lucky enough, another pair of arms are already here to take a hold of her body. The big warm arms are embracing her body from behind not letting her fall down. 

She lifts her head and sees the same similar smile. A younger but taller girl with black hair smiles at her gently with a very concerning eyes. 

"Are you alright, Seulgi-ah?"


With her soft cooing voice, Seulgi feels weak. She let her first tear falls, follow by the second, third and another. 

The black hair girl looks trouble so she quickly releases Seulgi's body, turning her body and makes Seulgi faces her. 

"Hey??? Why are you crying???"

Jisoo, the girl who has been following her because she was worry about Seulgi and seulgi wasn't cruel enough to drag her best friends with her when they look so happy with the new things they saw. Seulgi chose a common excuse said she didn't feeling well and wanted to go back first and her best friends should continue the night. 


Seulgi is sitting on the ground with her head on her knees and crying her heart out. 

The blond feels a soft hand is caressing her head, very gentle like she's something vulnerable. 

"Cry it out." 

With this three words, Seulgi let all of her tear fall. 

Seulgi is crying so hard until her body is shaking. Jisoo bites her bottom lip as she pulls Seulgi to be closer to her and wraps her arms around the blond gently. 

From then, Jisoo smiles because Seulgi is actually returning the hug tighter than she ever imagined. Seulgi is putting her face on the crook of Jisoo's neck as she's holding Jisoo so tight like Jisoo is the only thing she needs to breath. 


"Cry it out. It's okay, I'm here. I always am." 

Seulgi listens to Jisoo and she keeps crying, crying everything that's hurting her out, to ease the hurting heart by letting her tears fall for tonight. 

It's been a good fifteen minutes for Jisoo, Seulgi is already stop crying but not releasing her body from Jisoo as well. 

The 21 years old girl smiles as she keeps patting Seulgi's back gently. They stay like that for another ten minutes before Jisoo decides to speak. 


"Don't you wanna let go??"

Jisoo asks jokingly, she wouldn't mind staying like this all night with the blond anyway. She feels Seulgi shakes her head in reply. 

"Come on...."

Jisoo speaks as she tries to release the grip on her body, but only to make the older girl tighten her hold around her body. 

"I-i can't..."

Seulgi finally speaks after a long minutes of crying, her voice is cracking. 

"Why?"

Jisoo asks, Seulgi let out a soft sigh as she releases the hug making Jisoo wanted to whine because of the sudden losing warmth. 

"I look ugly and I don't want you to see me."


Jisoo giggles with the childish reason, she wanted to tell Seulgi that the blond is always the most beautiful girl in her eyes, but she figures that it might freak Seulgi out so Jisoo didn't say it out. Instead, Jisoo says. 


"Everyone looks ugly when they cry." 

She speaks the words she never wanted to speak, because the girl in front of her doesn't look ugly- hell no, not even close of being ugly. 

Seulgi is beautiful, so beautiful and so nice. 


"Come on, let me walk you home." 

Jisoo says as she takes Seulgi's hand and drags the older girl with her. 

On the other hand, Seulgi bites her bottom lip as she keeps looking down and let Jisoo drags her away. She knows she might have to talk with Irene, she doesn't know what will happening between them. But one thing she knows is Irene hurts her, hurts her so much with what she did. 


"Take care of yourself..."

Jisoo speaks gently to Seulgi. The older girl looks at her as she smiles. 

"Thank you for being here with me tonight, Jisoo." 

Seulgi speaks while holding the doorknob, Jisoo nods. 

"How do you go back home??"

Seulgi asks. Jisoo looks at the watch on her left wrist as she smiles. "Lisa will come and pick me. Don't worry." 

"Ah. That's good. And sorry for wetting your shirt." 

Seulgi speaks, Jisoo laughs softly and shakes her head. "No problem. I hope you're going to feel better tomorrow." 

Seulgi nods her head quickly. It does feel better to be with Jisoo, she didn't ask anything, just being here with her and the younger girl does make her feels a lot better. 

"Alright. Hey- it's her, right??"

Seulgi points to another pretty girl who is inside one car driving closer to them. Jisoo nods her head. 

"So see you later."

"Okay, Jisoo. Go home safe and have a good sleep." 

Seulgi speaks as she waits for Jisoo to walk inside with the Lisa girl. Seulgi waits until the car drives away from her place completely, then she walks inside her drawing house. Just when the girl decides to lock the door, a small figure already runs to the door and knocks it loudly. 

Seulgi was a bit startled, but when she knows who's the person knocking the door, she feels a big pang on her heart one again. 

The one is no other than her girlfriend, the one who just hurts her a while ago. 


"Baby- please open the door for me!!!!!"

The girl outside yells as she keeps knocking the door nonstop. Seulgi swallows back her tears as she opens the door and let the other girl comes inside with her. 


They stares at each other for a few minutes until Irene decides to break the silent. 


"Baby...."

Irene starts as she takes a hold of Seulgi's hand. It surprised Irene because of Seulgi's fluffy eyes yet she doesn't back away. 

"I'm so sorry..."

Irene added. Seulgi looks at their hands for a while as she remains silent. 


"I swear, I have no intention to do this. I was drunk... I-I'm really sorry." 


Seulgi doesn't say anything because Irene looks so ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter