One

Inside Out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun is also known as Bae Irene, 25 years old, is a daughter of a man in one big company and also the CEO of that company as well. 

Bae Joohyun is rich, really really rich. She has people here and there working for her, doing whatever she wants them to do, and whatever she commands. She doesn't have to repeat herself when she wants something because everyone is paying attention to her. 

She has the beauty that could compete with Aphrodite. She attracted both genders with her charming eyes and the face that can put most models in shame when they have to compare to her. She can be the face of Korea if she wants to. She has everything everyone is dying for just to be in her place. 
However, no one knows too much about her. She is ordinary yet mysterious. She looks calm yet scary. No one can read her. There are too many facades behind that pretty face. What they know is Bae Irene doesn't love anyone. She was seen hanging out with some guys and girls from other famous companies but there's no evidence to confirm that she's dating anyone. 

Everything about her on the newspapers, magazines, and other social media are just rumors. And the rumor is always a rumor. She doesn't bother to say anything, because Irene is like this- she doesn't give a about anything. What she knows is she must get anything she wants no matter how bad it is, or how much does she have to spend, she would do anything to satisfy herself. 

Because Bae Joohyun is like this, she's selfish, just like this. 


Kang Seulgi, 22 years old, is an artist. Seulgi works for a small company that sells paintings. Weekly, one of the workers from the company would come to Seulgi's place, which happens to be a small house that the girl would spend her time drawing there, to buy her portraits. She stocks everything she drew there. 

Seulgi is a normal girl with a normal life. She is the only child with parents who live in the countryside because they enjoy the fresh air there instead of the polluted air in the city. 

She is nice, has some nice friends, and a job that's enough to support herself. She is kind, too kind that she would drop everything she's doing now if her friends ask her to help. She keeps everyone first before herself as she wants to live a life that won't make her regret it. She wants to be a caring person and she's trying to be one.

Because Kang Seulgi is like this, she's selfless, just like this. 

 

"Seulgi-ah, where are you going???"

In the early morning, a voice exclaims instantly when Seulgi is about to get up. The girl in her blond hair quickly lays back to the bed, letting the other girl who has her hair black hugging her tightly. 

"Joohyun-ah, I have to work."

Seulgi replies as she pouts her lips. Joohyun takes a chance to peck Seulgi's lips softly, closing her eyes. 
"I'm not letting you go anywhere. Let's cuddle a little more." 

Joohyun speaks. Seulgi only releases a soft sigh while looking at the other girl, returning the hug back just as tight. They spend time cuddling on bed with Seulgi looking at Joohyun's face and caressing her head gently and lovingly. 

Bae Joohyun is dating Kang Seulgi, and no one knows about this. They live together in one apartment which is owned by Joohyun. But Joohyun isn't able to come and stay here every day. In fact, it's rare to see Joohyun in daylight. She would only come to sleep from time to time. She told Seulgi she has to work, and Seulgi understands. 
When Joohyun was seen with many girls and guys, she told Seulgi that they were her friends and she was only with them because of her work. Seulgi understands. 

Whenever Joohyun comes to the place that Seulgi called home and spends time with her, Seulgi would stay with Joohyun until Joohyun has to go, until Joohyun has to leave first. 

And it becomes a habit for them to cuddle, to stay inside each other arms, to sweet talk each other, to look like they are in love with each other every time they are together just the two of them, and to look like a complete stranger when they're outside, in public eyes. 

Because Joohyun is Bae Joohyun and Seulgi is Kang Seulgi, because Joohyun is selfish and Seulgi is selfless, just like this. 

 

Today is like any normal day for them, Joohyun gets up from the bed, starts washing her body, ready to work. Seulgi, on the other hand, is already in her casual outfit, applying light makeup on her face. 

When Seulgi sees Joohyun walks out, she sends the older girl her soft smile. 

"You look so grumpy today, why?"

Irene shows Seulgi her soft pout as she finds her clothes to wear before she answers. "I have a meeting today, and I'm tired of meeting those old guys." 

Seulgi chuckles at her whiny girlfriend. She walks closer, hugging the black-haired girl from behind. 

"Grumpy Bae is ugly. Come on, quick smile." 

And it doesn't fail to bring a big grin to Joohyun's face. The older turns her body to Seulgi when she finishes dressing, hugging Seulgi tightly. Joohyun is not the clingy and whiny type of girl, but she's always like this when she's with Seulgi. 

"I'm gonna miss you." 

Joohyun says. Seulgi smiles. "I'm gonna miss you too, now let me do your hair so the grumpy Bae would look gorgeous." 

Joohyun smiles as she sits on a chair, letting Seulgi combs her hair and do her hair for her. Joohyun looks at Seulgi from the mirror. The smile on her lips remains.

"Okay, now we are done."

Seulgi exclaims. Joohyun stands up and kisses Seulgi's lips softly. She stares at her girlfriend, taking hold of Seulgi's body with a small smile. 

"Goodbye, baby. I might not come back tonight, so don't keep food for me alright." 

Seulgi nods her head while gives Joohyun a farewell hug. Letting the older girl walks out of her place, Seulgi looks at Joohyun from behind. 

She watches the person she loves the most walking away from her. It isn't fair for Seulgi to keep her relationship secret from everyone, even her best friends. But it's Joohyun's idea. It's Joohyun's choice. It's Joohyun who told her to keep it a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter