Flashback

RAINY LOVE

Luhan's POV

What just happened? My mind was reeling back and forth crazily. She lost her memories?

I just can't figure out what's going on anymore. I was walking aimlessly through the raods when I got yanked hardly.

"Luhan!" Chen's voice cracked. "Come with me"

 

We both settled down in a café. I was avoiding his eyes as much as possible because at that point I feared that I could clearly see the truth in his eyes.

"Look at me Luhan." He ordered me. "You have to know this."

 

FLASHBACK

"Luhan oppa !" twelve years  Jungmi cried running towards Luhan. "What happened?" Luhan said embracing Jungmi.

"There's a bug following me and it just won't let me be" Jungmi cried. Luhan gave out a warm smile and said, "It's gone now."

"I must always be there for you or else the bug will eat you alive" Luhan said teasing her.

"How can you be with me forever? Someday you're gonna marry someone and go and live with her" Jungmi pouted.

"Hmmm. That's true."

At this Jungmi's smile faded away. She tried to free herself from Luhan's embrace.

"But we can be together if the girl I marry is you, right?" Luhan smiled brightly pulling her closer.

"Eh??" Jungmi's whole face turned red. "Will you marry me Jungmi?" Luhan winked at her.

Jungmi just ran away out of embarrassment.

 

After 1 year

"Jungmi. Tell me who that ing guy is" a young Chen demanded his sister.

"Laters" Jungmi said and ran out of her house. Everything was perfect. Jungmi had been dating Luhan for almost a year. Everything was perfectly amazing until that day.

Jungmi came home all drenched and crying. "Jungmi..What's the matter?" Chen said running towards her. "Did that good for nothing boyfriend of yours did something? If so tell me. I'll break his legs if I have to" Chen thundered.

"He's not there opppa! Luhan is not at his home. He moved out without me knowing. I can't even reach his phone." Jungmi cried helplessly and fell into Chen's arms

After that day, Chen spent day and night looking for Luhan but what could a 15 year old boy possibly do. Everything , every attempt was for naught.

 

Chen was busy looking after his sister who had been like a corpse since a month. She wouldn't eat properly, wouldn't go to school. She just laid in her bedroom staring at the ceiling and looking at her phone eventually hoping for Luhan to call her.

Chen came down to the kitchen to fetch Jungmi a drink when there was a knock on the door.

It was a man in suit and emitted a strong aura. "Can I help you?" Chen asked him

"I'm looking for Jungmi-ssi" the man replied. "You can talk to me. I am her brother" Chen said getting into a defensive stance.

"Luhan young master has specified to hand this letter directly to Jungmi-ssi" the man replied

"Well pretend that I am Jungmi and hand me the letter sent by that ing ." Chen yelled out of anger.

After a long argument the man finally handed him the letter. "Please be sure to hand Miss Jungmi this letter" the man said and walked out of the gates.

Chen rushed into his room and tore off the letter. But the contents shocked him. It wasn't what he thought at all. Luhan didn't abandon Jungmi afterall.