Moving in

RAINY LOVE

Next morning

 

Luhan's POV

"Get your out of that bed already!" Chen yelled from the kitchen. "Are you trying to skip classes? Just what happened between you and Jungmi yesterday?" Chen said appearing at the doorway.

"Get lost!" I mumbled

Chen was still bickering in the background when my cell phone blasted so loudly that even Chen stopped speaking. "Ughhhh…..What?" I yelled into the phone.

"Luhan dear??" an elderly voice spoke through the phone. I looked at the caller id to see who it was only to find out that it was a call from Chen's home.

"Ma??"  I slightly hesitated. "Oh! It is you. For a second there I thought that I got the wrong person." She laughed out loud.

"Hold on a second Ma" I said and passed the phone to Chen. *It's your grandma* I mouthed

"Ma? Is something wrong??" Chen asked

Chen went silent for a moment and stared and me. "She wants to talk to you" he said and passed me the phone. I literally got nervous at the moment without a reason.

"Luhan dear. I just wanted to ask you a small favour." Her soft voice came through the phone.

"Is it about changing Jungmi's classes? If it is, don’t worry. It has already been settled."

"No, no. It's a totally different matter. You see, since I am going away for a week or two, Jungmi is gonna be alone and you know I cant leave her like that. So I was wondering if you could come over and stay with her for the meanwhile." She replied

I said nothing. The fact that I choked on my own saliva was a whole different thing though.

"Ma! I was actually joking when Isaid that I was Jungmi's boyfriend." I exhaled loudly

"Oh, I already know 'bout it" came the reply.

"Then you better ask Chen. Isn't it the better choice?"

"That boy loves his freedom too much to come and stay with his sister for weeks. And lets face it. You two won't be living alone after Chen finds out what I am requesting. He'll be around the two of you 24/7."

"But Ma!! I don’t think it’s the right choice."

"Well !! If you can't, there's nothing I can do. Maybe I should ask Sehun then…." She said and I could almost feel the mischievious grin on her face through the phone.

 

 

"Where are you going ?" Chen asked when I came out of my room. He was fixing his tie, getting ready for classes.

"To meet my girlfriend and probably spend a week or two with her" I said getting my car keys.

"And who is this imaginary girlfriend of yours?" he asked thinking that I was joking.

"Umm…Lets see. She is smaller than me. She is sort of feisty. She is pretty. Well pretty would be an understatement. She is utterly beautiful. And just so,she happens to be you sister." I said and ran out the door, down the flights within seconds and ran inside my car.

All the way through I could hear Chen yelling "Bastard! Don’t even think about sleeping with my sister. Come back you ." And the rant went on until I entered my car.

I started to feel too uncomfortable at the thought of staying with Jungmi.

"Aish….Lets get it over with. Just one thing, you are not allowed near me Kim Jungmi. 'Cause if you do, it'll be the third time you break my heart. And I don’t think I can take it anymore." I whispered and dashed towards Jungmi's house.