Chapter 6

RAINY LOVE

Jungmi's POV

"I cant live with him Ma" I yelled at grandma's face.

"It was the only way to bring your good for nothing brother home. And plus ,get to know Luhan. I don’t think he treats you the way he does because he wants to make fun of you. I guess its his defense." Grandma said applying her makeup.

"But….."

*ding-dong*

"Oh! I guess its Luhan" she looked at me. "I'll get the door" she said and headed out of the room.

I followed her out of the room and there he was standing in the living room like he owned the world. He looked at me and gave his sly smirk. My whole spine tingled due to that look.

"So. I just want you to take care of her while I'm gone. It's fine with you right?" Ma said smoothing Luhan's wind ridden hair.

"Umm..It's fine as long as….Chen doesn't beat the crap out of me." He gave a dazzling smile

"Don't worry. He wont be a problem." She said and went inside her room to get her suitcase.

"May I drop you to the airport?" Luhan asked pretending to be nice.

"No no. It's fine." Ma said looked at him for a while. "You sure grew up to be a fine man" she mumbled. "Sorry?" Luhan looked confused.

"Ahh…I'm getting late" she said dismissing the situation completely. Does Ma know Luhan?

"So no any hanky-panky while I'm gone alright?" Grandma said smiling

I literally choked on my saliva. "Well I cant promise you that. You see I am a grown man with raging hormones."Luhan replied slyly.

Ma gave a disastrous laugh and continued, "All is good as long as you don’t get her pregnant" Ma gave a wink at Luhan's direction. Luhan's whole face turned red.

"Omo! Omo! Look at his face." Ma yelled. I couldn't utter a single word.

"Well I am off now. See you later honey." Ma walked out the door waving at us

"Guess it's just us then" Luhan said.

"Feel free. But just don't come near my room." I said and headed towards my room

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

Did her grandma really ask me not to get her pregnant? God that was seriously akward. I was joking with her but I guess it backfired. The only thing Ma's words did to me is put unwanted images in my head.

"Just remember what you promised yourself. I wont get hurt again"I mumbled. Suddenly my phone rang bursting my bubble.

"Hya! You better not move a foot until I'm there" Chen yelled as soon as I answered the call.

"You better not hurt my sister Xi Luhan." He freaked out and hung up on me.

"Am I gonna eat his sister?" I mumbled to myself. But Chen was surely acting strange.