Panda

RAINY LOVE

Luhan's POV

"Luhan…." Chen came yelling through the door.

"I am right where I was. Haven't moved a feet" I said teasing him.

"Where is Jungmi?" he asked looking around. "Room" I replied lamely.

Suddenly Chen came charging towards me and grabbed my collar.

"Don't you dare touch a single hair of hers" he yelled. "Woah! Calm down. I am not gonna eat her" I said speaking my head.

"Do you think I don’t know who you are?" he almost growled.

"Xi Luhan a.k.a ……… Your bunny."

 

Chen's POV

His poker face fell as soon as I called him bunny. "H-How do you know about it? Only Jungmi should've known." He said

"Oh, you do remember" my anger didn't subside at all.

"How do you know?" he asked again in a low voice, ignoring me completely.

"Why don't you ask her yourself? Oh wait. She doesn't remember you right?" I provoked him.

"God dammit Chen. You are not acting like yourself. You are my best friend. Don't act like this."  Luhan said this time grabbing my collar.

Slowly my anger started to settle and tears welled up in my eyes instead.

"Chen. What the hell. Tell me everything." He said pulling me.

"She didn't remember me that time Luhan. It was so painful. She didn't remember anything at all. I felt so helpless." The tears that I was holding back fell without my consent.

"I need you to tell me everything Chen" Luhan said, fear etched in his face.

 

Luhan's POV

"She forgot me. She didn't remember all those moments we had as kids. I didn't sleep for 5 days straight. I used to stare at her all night when she was asleep coz she wouldn't let me near her at all. She was scared of me."  Chen went on like a mad man.

That is when my hand flew unknowingly and landed on Chen's face. I too needed answers and Chen's behaviour wasn't helping at all.

 

"What's going on in here?" Jungmi said appearing out of nowhere.

"Oppa! What's going on?"

"If it is about me living with Luhan, I am fine with it" she said coming nearer.

"What? What are you talking about?" Chen said smiling. That dude is someone who must be saluted. There were no traces of worry, sadness in his face anymore. He was smiling at Jungmi like a summer's sunshine.

"I could hear you two yelling oppa" she said getting worried.

"No no. It was nothing my panda" he said hugging her.

"Oppa…Are you upset about something?"

"No. Why?"

"You only call me panda when you are upset." She replied.

"Panda." I muttered to myself. Memories came back to me like spades, piercing me everywhere.

"Luhan. Are you alright? You look like you are going to faint.

"I'm good" I said and walked out the doors.

"PANDA"