Confession

RAINY LOVE

“You hungry?” Luhan said smiling at Jungmi. “No! Just drop me home already!” Jungmi whined like a kid. Without her consent he pulled her into a café. “What would you like?” the waitress asked especially with hearts on her eyes for Luhan. “Just a cup of coffee for both” he said smiling. 

“You could date her. She’s all please-date-me over you. Right?” Jungmi said smirking. Luhan just ignored her question and continued, “So where are we going tomorrow?” “Tomorrow? We’re not going anywhere and never hanging out , ever” she exaggeretd the word ‘ever’ even more. “You hate me.” Luhan said and it was a statement, not a question. “It’s not that. I just…. We just met 2 days ago.” She replied. “3 days” Luhan corrected. 

“And moreover I think I like someone else. So don’t like me” she said with an undertone. “Like? I never said such a thing. It’s called having fun” he stated giving out a disastrous laugh. “But..Who is the unlucky guy?” Luhan asked smiling. “I don’t think you would want to know” she sighed. “I Can co-operate” he smiled even more which made him look so much more like Sehun in Jungmi’s eyes. “Well! He’s good looking.”

“So am I.”

“He’s kind and generous.”

“I’m generous.”

“He’s tall”

“Are you insulting me?”

“He’s got that perfect smile”

“You seem to like him a lot”

“HE…..kind of resembles you.”

“Me??”

“Luhan! I like……..”

“Stop! Let’s go. I suddenly don’t feel very well” Luhan said without looking at her, his mischievous smile fading away, he just walked out of the café.

Luhan dropped Jungmi at her home and went off without saying anything. Jungmi on the other hand regretted saying those things to Luhan. *Will he spill the beans in front of Sehun?* She pondered within her thoughts. *He must have felt bad. No! He wouldn’t. As he said, he was just having fun. But he looked disturbed. But we only just met. but it’s the same with Sehun* “Why am I even thinking about them.” Jungmi yelled out of frustration pulling her hair. “Honey! Are you alright?” her Ma came in looking worried. “What’s the matter? Did you and Luhan fight?” she asked. “Ma! There’s nothing to fight about. He’s not my boyfriend and neither is Sehun” she sighed. Her grandma just looked at her then continued, “Just don’t stress out a lot. I’ll be gone tomorrow so I want either you to move in with your brother or ask your brother to move in here” she said smoothing out Jungmi’s hair.