I know you well

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook took in the information slowly as if trying to digest each word one by one. 'Hyung has a date? Taetae-hyung? B-but he hasn't dated anyone let alone go on a date... those ones with his dog definitely doesn't count so this is his first one.' 

"Hyung are you sure? I mean he didn't say anything to me." Jungkook stared into Jin's eyes as if hoping his hyung was joking. Jin smiled a sympathetic smile towards him "Kook maybe he's just meeting him. I mean it's just a friendly date between Bogum and Tae. He is going to take him out and drop him at his shoot." Jungkook thought about this for a bit 'Yea, it's just a meeting. They're friends.... hyung has many friends. Like Baekhyun sunbae, Minho sunbae, Sungjae, Kim Minjae' Thinking about it now, he realized that Taehyung had many friends, MANY friends that liked him a lot. As he sat down back at the table he heard a thump from the bedroom he just came out of.

"Aish that kid, always getting hurt." Yoongi said before putting his head back down on the table. "Yoongi, get your head off the table. It's bad manners." Jin said in his usual eomma tone. Yoongi sighed, deciding to lay on the couch just when Taehyung emerged from his room. "Hey kid."  Yoongi said as he ruffled Tae's hair. "Aw hyung, I just did my hair." Taehyung said as he pouted at the older. Yoongi looked at him and patted his head before walking to the couch. 

Taehyung smiled at this and bounced towards the dining table. "Taehyungie, do you want to eat something now, cause it seems you're going to be late to meet up with Bogum." Taehyung looked at the time and his eyes widened, being the dramatic baby he is he said "No Jinnie-hyung, I have to go now. Bogumie-hyung must be oh so distressed, waiting for me. I'll just go to a cafe with him." Taehyung frantically ran into his room to get his jacket and face mask. He put on a pair of boots and went to the front door, "Bye hyungs, bye Jiminie, bye Kookie!!!" 

He stepped one foot out until he heard a voice. "H-hyung!" "Hm?" Tae turned to see Kookie looking at him. "Something wrong Kookie?" "Psh the maknae just wants Tae to stay" Jimin whispered in Hoseok's ear, while Hoseok said "Do you think he's going to make up an excuse?" "Hm I don't know hyung, knowing Taetae he probably left his wallet or phone behind..." The maknae hearing their not so discreet conversation just shot them a glare and turned back to face Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled at his hyung and asked "Tae-Hyung, did you forget something?" 'Bingo' Jimin thought while he smirked at Hoseok. Hoseok couldn't help but let out a muffled laugh. Taehyung tilted his head, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter