Love?....First Love!

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung grabbed the bag and walked out with Sejin walking behind him. "Everyone is so hungry, complaining that I'll eat it all." He said laughing while hugging the food into his chest. "Be careful Tae, you know how Seokjin gets about his food." This cause Taehyung to release more giggles. As they reached their floor Taehyung decided to hide the food in his and Sejin's bags.

They walked up to the door deciding not to ring the bell and use their key instead. 

"Time to execute fooling the starving animals plan Hyungie." "You're lucky I like you in order to die early Tae." Hearing that Taehyung froze for a second and smiled gesturing to the door. Taehyung tiptoed quietly when putting his shoes away and sat down on the floor. "Commence now!" He rolled over and sneaked a look in the living room, Sejin rolled his eyes and laughed at his ninja antics. 

The members were speaking.... no, wait, more like complaining and whining. "Ahhhh I'm hungry, please let me have the chips, please!!! Hyung... Hyungie...HYUNG, SEOKJIN HYU-" Yoongi wrapped his hand around Jimin's mouth and said "Do you want to die!!!! Don't pester him when he's out of fuel or else I know I'm gonna sacrifice you first." Hoseok just whined while chewing on his gum trying to absorb anything he could in his stomach. Namjoon sat down on the floor staring at nothing hopelessly 'maybe he was scolded by Jinnie-hyung again' Taehyung thought while leaning out searching for Seokjin when suddenly a loud clank and a frustrated growl was heard from the kitchen which resulted in Taehyung jumping and clinging onto Sejin. 

"H-hyungie I think it was the beast.... O-oh it was just Jinnie-hyung." They both turned their bodies to see what Seokjin was doing. What he saw almost caused Taehyung to cry.

Seokjin was standing in the kitchen glaring holes while holding a knife and stabbing the cutting board. He could hear the other mumbling "I'm starving and they didn't even let me cook, how could they be taking so long. I need to feed these other animals too gosh... I'm gonna kill..." 

"Uh Hyungie I think we should go now before Jinnie-hyung skins someone." Sejin nodded and while they were getting up Tae slipped the food that he out in his bag into Sejin's hands, who unconsciously gripped it. Taehyung was about to walk forward when he slightly pushed Sejin forward and yelled "Everyone Sejin-hyungie has food!!!!" Which caused a certain tall manager to get trampled and hidden under a dog human pile. Taehyung laughed while walking over the bodies to his room to put his bags down when he noticed a light on in the other room. 'Hmmm Namjoon-hyung's room?' Jungkook was laying down on the bed, his back facing Taehyung. 'Aw he must've fallen asleep.... which means he slept on an empty stomach!!!!!' He opened his bedroom door putting his stuff away and walked back to Jungkook. He quietly approached him when he notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter