These Bonds

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Filler)

Taehyung knew he was going to be the last member announced to join BTS. He wasn't too sad over it yet all the members comforted him. He knew that his friends were being kind and affectionate like they had been, ever since that day. 

~Flashback~

Taehyung was dancing with everyone in the training room. His moves flawlessly moving with the beat of the music made him outshine the other trainees, not to mention his looks. Even though he wasn't one of the main dancers no one put him down because of his potential. Taehyung got called in to talk to Bang PD-nim which made the others worried. 'Would he be fine?' Jin thought, being the affectionate and motherly one of the friends. 'Taehyung please don't leave' Jimin glanced at his best friend's back fading. 'Hyung...' Everyone could only wait to know what happened. 

Taehyung on the other hand already was informed. He knocked twice before hearing a come in and opened the door. Bang PD looked at him and glanced at the chair, gesturing him to sit. Taehyung bowed and sat down waiting for the other to initiate the conversation. "Taehyung..." he looked up and was met with a fatherly smile "You'll be introduced last, congratulations on making it. I worked it out with the staff even though you were supposed to be the first one. I told them that we should save the Ace for last" Bang PD added with a light laugh. "Thank you very much PD-nim. This helps make everything easier." Taehyung sighed in relief. Bang PD stood up and clasped his hand on Taehyung's shoulder "I really hope that everything works out Taehyung" Taehyung stood up and bowed once again "I hope so as well PD-nim!" Being the enthusiastic person he is Taehyung exclaimed and proceeded to walk out. 'I hope that kid is careful' 

Taehyung was busy walking down, the conversation replaying in his head, that he didn't notice the group standing in front of him. 'I wonder if I can meet up with him today an-' His thoughts were cut off by a voice, specifically Jiminie. "TAE!!! ARE YOU OK? What happened?" He ran u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter