Begin

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung stood in the elevator waiting to reach the 30th floor. He fiddled with his fingers while wondering 'Hmm would Bogummie-hyung be mad? The other did show up unexpected and yet I don't know how to explain to M-' His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the elevator reaching his desired floor.

Taehyung walked to the appointed room when he was stopped by a grasp on his hand. "Ugh Hyung I know it's you." Taehyung turned around to see Bogum looking at him with a hard gaze, "Tae tak-" "Awww hyung you look so cold! Come on, smile for me." Bogum's gaze turned a bit soft, sighing as he held out the bag "As I was saying change into these and meet me, that boy can't shut up."  "Strangely he used to be all quiet and kind around you, now that he knows you the truth comes out" He giggled and Bogum let out another sigh, "Just go before I leave." Taehyung smiled and walked towards the bathroom. He opened the bag taking out the silk crimson shirt and black dress pants. " Ah hyung I ask for a simple shirt and you do this." He slipped into the pair of Louis Vuitton shoes with rose print 'I swear I just want to wear my sandals along with my loose pants and t-shirt. Hyung is so picky' 

Taehyung put his clothes on the stand outside of the bathroom and walked back to Bogum. As he approached he heard bickering 'Aish I swear this hyung and that dongsaeng fight for no reason' He opened the door to be greeted by a man in a suit who bowed and turned towards the pair in the next room. Taehyung smiled and walked noticing Bogum by the window looking outwards at the city. He slowly stepped in and saw the other seated on the leather couch with his back towards Bogum, which didn't help block out any communication. 

"Why don't you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter