The Start

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook just stared at his hyung. 'Tae-hyung is busy talking to Bogum that he's going to walk out without saying bye' he was about to turn when he saw Taehyung abruptly stop. 

Taehyung turned around flashed his bright boxy smile and waved. Jungkook froze when he saw Tae's gesture but smiled and returned it. 

The door closed causing Jungkook to smile he cute toothy smile. "Awww maknae, what's got you blushing like a school girl." "Shut it Jamless." Jungkook said as he walked to his room. "I swear this maknae is what you call whipped."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(With Tae) 

I walked out of the building and put on my mask. Since the fans are always everywhere it's never too early to be cautious. I walked over to Sejin-hyung's van. "Hey hyung!" 

"Hey Tae, how are you?" Sejin ruffled Tae's hair as he buckled up. "I'm good hyung. How are you? Did you eat?" "I'm fine. I'll eater later, for now, let me drop you off... Is it the same place again." 

*sigh* "Y-yeah hyung. I'm sorry about all this hyung." Taehyung leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. 

"It's ok Tae, you're never a bother. Just need you to be safe Taehyungie." Sejin said giving a reassuring smile to the younger. He then drove both of them to Tae's destination. 

Taehyung kept tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter