Reflection

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haha funny hyung." Taehyung just continued eating but everyone kept their gazes on him. "So it's true?" Jimin asked, confused as to why he wasn't told of this. He shot out of his chair and pointed his tiny finger at him."Tae as your best friend/bromate I think I deserve to know about your crushes!" 

Jungkook still sat there with his plate on the floor. 'Tae-hyung had a crush on Bogum? Aren't they like brothers though???' As the maknae continued to show a perplexed face, Jin sighed, got up, and picked up his mess. "Kook you're turning into Joonie now." He flicked Jungkooks forehead which brought the baby out of his thoughts and onto realizing pain on his face. "Hyung you! Did you just hit me?" Jin leaned down and whispered, "You're making it obvious Kook" then walked off with a gentle smile. This caused Jungkook to blush and look around...'dam hyungs playing with my feelings' 

Taehyung looked over and asked if he was alright with those large doe eyes and Jungkook could feel his soul melting. Like how is this man able to break down his cold and suave persona, oh yea it's because it's Taehyung. "Uh yea hyung, my hand just slipped." Taehyung was about to get up to see but Jimin, the big mochi he is, comes and attacks him. "I need answers Tae!!!"

*Sigh* "I do-" "Don't sigh at me Taekeepingsecretshyung." At that point, he was officially done."Chim you know it's not true." "Hmph yea do I??? You can be lying about it. Now that I think about it..." Taehyung turned and glared at Jimin while flailing his arms around. "Geez fine I'll believe you FOR NOW." 

Well somehow dinner ended with Namjoon and Yoongi being done with their antics, Hoseok yelling being the sunshine he is, Jimin still nagging Taehyung, Jin in the kitchen, and Jungkook staring at the 95duo. 

Around the time when everyone got tired and went off to their rooms, Taehyung decided to stay back with Sejin. "Hobi-hyung, Chim you guys go on. I need to talk with Sejin-hyungie for a bit." They nodded and walked off while the other two disappeared into the small balcony. "Hyung umm Bogummie-hyung told me something in the morning.... and I'm worried as to how I'm going to be able to get it." Sejin nodded for him to continue.

"Well, there's supposed to be something in the mail coming for me, a package? well, something along those lines but I don't know how the address was found." "Is it going to come here?" "Well, I don't know. I don't think I'd get something from them to a public area where anyone can get a hold of it but, Bogummie-hyung said that they were linked to our dorm but still don't know a thing. Not knowing a thing doesn't mean they're not suspicious. I'm sure the other house is safe though." 

Sejin remembered when Taehyung came here with Bogum they already lived in a flat, a pretty good one for a while until he started training. Bogum did get another place as well but the flat was still under Taehyung's name. No one, not even the members knew of this since Taehyung didn't think it was necessary. However, the thing was that no one outside, no fans or relatives also knew of this. Whenever any of the two went, disguises were worn.

"Ok, so whatever is coming you're sure that it's for you? Could be a fan that's sending something too." "That's the thing. if it was that simple then maybe I wouldn't have been called to that building. I mean maybe it's just something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter