Wait.....what???

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung slept in his room. The curtains were closed yet sunlight was seeping through onto his face, casting shadows from his eyelashes onto his cheekbones. He was in a peaceful state dreaming of bunnies in space. Little did he know that his peace was soon to be disturbed. 

It was 8:00 AM and most of the members were already up. Jin was making breakfast in the kitchen when he saw Namjoon emerge from his shared bedroom with Jungkook. "Namjoon do me a favor, can you wake the others up? Oh and tell Tae to hurry since he has to go to his Hwarang shoot." Namjoon quirked his eyes up at his hyung and showed his dimple smile. "Kay hyung" He walked over to wake Tae up since he knows Tae is the second hardest to wake after Yoongi, Seeing a bundle of blankets and a lump on the side of the bed, Namjoon knew that Taehyung was fast asleep and had no intention of waking up anytime soon. 'Aish this kid is so tired lately he can't even keep track of his schedule.' "Taehyung.... Tae-ah...." The lump didn't even move an inch. *sigh* Namjoon shook the youngewr until he finally saw lump of brown hair sticking out. "Tae-ah wake up, it's past 8 and you have to go shoot remember. If you don't hurry Manager hyung will be mad." Namjoon smiled when he saw mesh of brown hair move so Taehyung's head was sticking. "Hyung I am tired,,," he whined, wanting just a bit more sleep. Namjoon sighed and ruffled Tae's hair, "Tae I'll let you sleep for a little while more ok, but wake up soon or else Jin hyung might become mad." Namjoon thought back to the time when he accidentally broke one of the pans and Jin almost took his life that day. 'Never again attempt to cook' he thought as he shivered thinking about that day. 

Namjoon went to Hoseok's side and shook the boy "Hoseok wake up." "Mmmm..." Hoseok got up, looked at Namjoon and turned his face to go back to sleep. "Yah you horse face! Why did you turn the other way?" Namjoon said as he hit the latter's shoulder. "Joon I'm just waiting for you to leave before you destroy anything." Hoseok said laughing at Namjoon's scandalized expression. "Tch hurry and wake up Jimin. I'll get Yoongi-hyung and Jungkook." He left while throwing one last look at Taehyung. Hoseok gets up and streches while walking over to Jimin's bed. "Jiminie wake up" The groups sunshine decided to be a little mischief and tickle Jimin. "..YAH HY-WHAT HAHAHAHA S-STOP IT HYU- NOOO TAETAE H-HELP" Jimin flailed his arms trying to keep Hoseok away. "Geez hyung, you could've just woken me up normally." He looked over at Taehyung "Aish he couldn't even help me, traitor loves his sleep more than me." Hoseok was cracking up on the floor "S-sorry Jimin but I couldn't help but tease you" he said while wiping his tears. "Hyung Tae gets to sleep why can't you let me!" "He is a bit tired and Namjoon tried to wake him up, you know Tae doesn't budge when he is knocked out." "Fine, let's go wake the others." Jimin and Hoseok go out to Jin, meanwhile with Namjoon... 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter