Chapter 8

Liking A Bad Girl

Sungjong's POV:

After that day,we always hang out together and do almost everything together.Tiffany has also opened up to me more than before and I could sense that she was more comfortable with me now than when we started our first conversation.

I had also convinced Tiffany not to worry about the rumours and since then,we were in our own world almost everytime.Tiffany has changed her appearance and also been trying not to be rude to others and I have seen her slight improvement everyday.In return,she helped me to overcome my  quietness and helped me to make new friends.Even if I have new friends,I will never neglect Tiffany~

But as soon as Tiffany have changed,she has been receiving love letters from alot of guys and once I saw her talking and laughing with another guy.I confronted her and she assured me that she was just being friendly and she only have me in her heart and no one else.But still...I cannot stop being jealous when other guys are near her...

One day,I saw her with a group of boys during lunch when I was supposed to meet her at that exact place she was now.I could not stand my jealousness anymore and I walked towards her,grabbed her wrist and brought her away from the boys.

She stared at me in silence and suddenly she asked,"Jongie,are you...are you angry with me?"I could feel the tone of her voice shaking slightly.I put up a brave front and said,"Why would I be angry with you?"

She looked at me and suddenly,a tear came down her cheek.I was shocked and quickly asked her what happened.She suddenly hugged me and whispered,"Oppa,I know you are jealous but please don't be angry with me...I know that I make you upset but...please don't be angry with me..."

I hugged her back and conforted her saying that I was not angry with her."Then why are you jealous?" she asked innocently.I was full of embarrassment as I told her that I felt that she was spending more time with other guys than me.

She looked at me knowingly,understanding how I felt...then she gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and said,"Sry Jongie oppa,I promised I will spend more time with you from today onwards..."

Just then,I realised that we were still in sch and some girls were staring at us.We were so awkward that we ran away from them...:P

But just as Fany had promised,from that day onwards,we were closer than before and she never neglects me anymore...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I'm back:P Sry 4 not updating 4 so long cuz sch had started n I was damn busy so...yea hope u can understand:)Feel free to comment:D