Chapter 2

Liking A Bad Girl

Sungjong's POV:

I was walking down the usual path I took (With an umbrella of cuz!) after staying back at school when I saw a drenched girl sitting on the bench.Pitying her I went to her,tap her shoulder and asked her whether she is okay.She looked up and to my surprise,it was Tiffany,the coldest and darkest girl in my school!She looked at me in surprise and then looked down again in silence.

Just then,I spotted the bruises on her arms and legs.Worrying for her,I took up my courage and asked her what happen to her,expecting that she will ignore me.

To my astonishment,she asked me to cover her from the rain.Silly me,why have not I thought to block her fro the rain? After obediently doing what she said,she started to tell me what happen and why she landed up here.

Aftering hearing her story,I suddenly asked wether she would like to stay at my house since Im always alone in my apartment and have a vacant room in it.She looked at me shocked and after thinking for awhile,she shyly nodded her head.

Like a gentleman,I took her bag and lead her to my house.While we were walking,I looked at her at times wondering whether her character at school was just a side to cover her true,weak side...

Soon,we reached the doorstep of my house.I lead her in and showed her her room and around the house.Suddenly Tiffany asked me wether she need to pay rent for her stay.I told her she do not need to pay and she could stay as long as she wants.

She nodded and whispered into my ear,"Thanks,",after that she went into her room.

I stood there dumbfounded.I could still feel the warmness of her breath in my ear and I could my heart beating unusually fast.

Am I falling for her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi:) Updated again...hope u lk it:) Feel free to comment:D