Chapter 7

Liking A Bad Girl

Tiffany's POV:

Did Sungjong hear what I said just now? Hope not...I dunno why,but everytime Im near him,my heart always beat so fast.

I dunno but I think Im falling in love with him...ok I admit it ok? But Im worried...these days,we always walk to school and people have started to tell rumours about us....dating (._.|||) Actually....

Actually,I cant stand the rumours anymore.I have been keeping my hurt feelings in my heart.Maybe...I will just avoid him for the time being...

I decided to carry out my plan and left earlier to school than Sungjong.When I reached the school,I quickly took out my stuff from the locker and proceed to class.

5 minutes later,Sungjong came into class and gave me a wierd look.I just look away,feeling like my heart was unsure whether I should continue the plan or not.

But still,I continued it.

End of Tiffany's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Few Days Later---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungjong's POV:

These few days Tiffany have been avoiding me.I dunno why but everytime she avoided me,It felt like my heart broke bit by bit.

I could not stand this anymore.I must talk to her after school.But....what if she manages to escape? I think I will be on guard today...I must talk to her.

After school,I quickly packed my things and ran to Tiffany,who is a distance away from me.I caught up with her and grabbed her wrist and asked,"Why are you avoiding me?"

She turned around and whispered,"Let go of me..." but I refused to do what she said.I wanted an explanation from her.

She looked at me and brought me to the park nearest to our school.She looked at me into the eye and explained the situation.

Then she conclude by a shocking sentence,"...because I fall in love with you..."

Wait...did she just confessed to me?Like...indirectly?

I looked at her dumbfounded and suddenly I found myself whispering into her ear,"I like you too..."

She looked at me in wonder and suddenly,she...kissed me...on the lips...

Thats how ur love starts...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello...updated after 3 days...sry the last 3 days I was out so I got no time to update...anyway...feel free to comment:)