Chapter 5

Liking A Bad Girl

Sungjong's POV:

Through out the whole lesson,I  kept staring at Tiffany at time to time.For the first time,I found myself not paying attention to the teacher.Worse,today the teacher assigned a project and she wants us to do in pairs and she assigned me with Tiffany!

I looked at Tiffany and she smiled at me.Gosh,seeing her smile makes me giddy.But I wonder why she never smile at other people and pulls a dark face instead?And why she only smile at me?Maybe she trust me...:D

Ok ok cool down.What if she is just playing with you by trying to be nice?No I dun think so...But what if she really wants to be friends with me?Or-

I was interrupted by Tiffany who was waving her hand in my face,trying to get my attention."Hello?"she asked me."Yea?"I replied,trying to act cool.

She looked at me with a wierd look and said,""Why is your face so red?" I looked at her in horror.My face is.....red?OMO...I must be blushing in front of her.

To prevent furthur embarrassment,I excused myself and ran to the toilet,leaving Tiffany in the class.When I reached the toilet,I met the bullies of SM High.(Ok,I was always being bullied in school)

"Hey nerd,I thought you dun have time to go to the toilet?I thought you only know how to read books?"One of them said while the other laughed at me.Then suddenly,without warning,the bullies began to beat me up.

Trying to avoid furthur injuries,I ran away from the toilet with the bullies following close behind.But the bullies caught up with me and one of the bully clenched his fist,ready to beat me,I closed my eyes and expecting the bully to hit me but...

There was no punch at all.I opened my eyes to see Tiffany handling the two bullies all by herself.Knowing they could not fight over Tiffany,the bullies ran away.

Tiffany ran towards me and examined my injuries with a concerned look."Next time they bully you,you tell me kay?" She told me....kinda ordered me instead.I nodded my head and asked her why she did not go home.She replied with a laugh and told me that I did not give the keys to my apartment.

I looked at her with embarrassment and apologized to her.She shake her head and lead me back home cuz I was limping.

Once we got home,Tiffany ran to get medicine for me.While she was getting the medicine,I was wondering whether to continue my plan.Maybe not...I think I should not be interfering with her life,so I called the plan off.

Just then,Tiffany ran down with the medicine for me and applied it on my injuries.I looked at her and observed her expression while she is appling the medicine.

Suddenly,she looked at me.I was shocked at the closeness of our faces.Tiffany suddenly stop what she is doing and looked at my face in silence.

Suddenly she asks me,"Sungjong oppa,do you...like me?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello....here is Chapter 5:)Feel free to comment:D Hope you lk this chapter...:)  *(0.o)*