Chapter 3

Liking A Bad Girl

Tiffany's POV:

I went inside my room to find everything I need there...wierd but I could not believe that when Im standing close to Sungjong,my heart beats unusually fast...OMO Don't tell me I am falling for him (O0O) NOOOO I never fall for a guy before,how can I fall for a plain boy like him?

OK OK COOL DOWN.I cannot fall for him okay?Its just impossible...anyway stop thinking about it.I got to unpack and get ready to settle for a new life.With that, I shrugged off my thoughts and went to shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my shower,I went down to explore the apartment Sungjong live in.I did not believe that he was actually....rich,actually not rich...its VERY RICH.Its like staying in luxury...I spotted a room at the corner of the apartment.Filled with curiosity,I took a peek at the room.

Just then I heard a deep angry voice behind me,I turned around to see a furious Sungjong looking at me.

"What are you trying to do?"

I stared at him,don't know what to do or speak.Suddenly,my dark side covered my weak side and I rudely talked back,"Why can't I look at the room?"

Sungjong looked at me dumbfounded.I looked at him and suddenly realised that I spoke too rudely and I did not even think first,I just speak it all out.

Suddenly,Sungjong came forward to me and whispered in my ear as if scared of me,"Next time please do not go into this room cause this is my personal and private room." 

I bowed at him as a sign of asking for forgiveness.He bowed back at me and I quietly walked back to my room,feeling embarrassed.Stupid mouth,you are always causing trouble for me.Letting out a sigh,I decided to let the incident off my mind and prepare for a sleepless night in this unfamiliar room.

END OF Tiffany's POV

Sungjong's POV:

I watched Tiffany as she went back to her room.Urgh! Why did I shout at her in the first place?Anyway,it is a good job to see why is she so different from school.

Recalling what happened just now,I think Tiffany is actually a very shy girl that uses her devil side of her to protect herself from other people scolding her.I think that this got to do with her past...Anyway,since when I am so concerned about her?Maybe I am really falling for her...

Anyway who cares...

But even I like her or not,I must still carry out my plan...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi:) I updated again:)Anyway,please feel free to comment:D