Chapter 6

Liking A Bad Girl

Sungjong's POV:

OMO.How does she know?OK OK cool down,just lie for once."Er...no,why?"I stammered.Ok,what a bad act to lie...

She looked at me in disbelieve but she just nodded.Just then,she murmured,"Phew...good thing you did not fall for me...".I looked at her in silence.

After the incident,I wondered whether she likes me or not.But I could tell that more chances is she does not like me.Ok anyway,we got to do our project.I opened my mouth wanting to speak but was interrupted again.

"Hey,you wanna do our project now?"She looked at me and asked.

Damn,she is so freaky,can she read my mind?I thought.

"Hello?" she waved at me in front of my face...again.

I just nodded and we started to discuss and do our project.From time to time,I will always glance at Tiffany,wondering should I just give up on her since she does not like me (I think!)...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------2 hours later--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finish doing the project.I looked at Tiffany and saw her looking at the news on her laptop.Wondering what is she looking at,I walked towards her side and looked at her laptop.

Suddenly,she turned her head around to tell me to back off and looked at me.I turned to face her back and we accidentally...

KISSED.

Tiffany quickly back off and continue looking at her laptop while blushing slightly.I came to my senses and apologized profusely to her.

She shakes her head and whispered,"its ok...'',I could still tell she is embarrassed over it but I could do nothing aout it.I just go back to my room.

Once I reached my room,I fell onto my bed and thought how stupid I was to accidentally kissed her.Wait...but I think is her fault cuz she looked at my face first and her face was so close to mine but I still feel guilty about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Night Time----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are still awkward after the incident.It was dinner time and I am hungry.I decided to make dinner for myself and Tiffany but too late...again

When I reach the kitchen,I saw Tiffany cooking and I bet she sensed me there as she turn around and cheerfuly said,"Dinner is going to be ready soon," I was surprised that she pretend that nothing have happened between us.But I just nodded and sat down at the dinning table while she served me with the dishes she made for dinner.

Awkwardness came between us as we ate in silence.Wanting to break the silence,I apologise again to her for the earlier incident.

She looked at me and said,"Its ok...at least its you that stole my first kiss..."

"huh?" I said,pretending not catching what she said.

"Nevermind...I was just saying its ok..." 

Liar,I thought.I heard clearly that she said at least it was me that stole her first kiss.

After dinner,I told Tiffany I will wash the dishes and she can go up to do her own stuff.She nodded and left.

After washing the dishes,I headed to my room to do my homework.

While doing my homework,I suddenly thought,

Is she happy that I stole her first kiss?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello...here is Chapter 6...hope u lk it...anyway feel free to comment:D