Chapter 9

Liking A Bad Girl

Sungjong's POV:

Tiffany and I had a strong and steady relationship since then.We never doubt about each other when one day,someone went to knock on our door.I went to see who is it and I found out it was a lady looking for Tiffany.I went to call her and she nodded and went to the door.I followed her and when she saw who was at the door,she quickly slammed it hard.

I was shocked at her reaction.Her face was pale and looked at the window.That lady used her long and sharp fingernails and scratch out a sentence that said,"Your lover shall die as a consequence to what you had done to your family" 

I turned afraid.I went to ask Tiffany what is going on.She told me that that lady was her mother's great friend and was able to predict the future quite accurately.When she left her home,her parents on the same day had been involved in a car accident while searching for her and had died.That lady said that Tiffany was the cause of her parents' death and predict that as her revenge,Tiffany's lover will die in a car accident too,just like her parents.

After hearing that story,I was loss for words.So that means that...I am going to die soon?OMO...I cant imagine me dieing in a painful way...

Tiffany looked at me and warned me to cross the roads safely from now on and remember not to cross the road when it is dark.I nodded scaredly and she promised me that she will make sure nothing happen to me...

She my back and whispered to me sweet things as I still had not calm down about what just happen.I quietly asked,"You sure?" She nodded her head.I sighed and said that I just wanna go back to my room to rest.She let me go and I went to my room and make a say that I will not head out of the house except when I need to go to school but other that I am not going out from the house,so that I may live longer...

But what I didnt know is that a tragic will happen so soon...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi:) Sry 4 not updating...the teachers hav been pileing us wif hw again...anyway feel free 2 comment:DOh yea...this is the second last chapter of this story but dun worry I will try to make another SungjongXTiffany fanfic:)