eul 9:

Fugitive | seulyong

p

"bonnie clyde, bonnie clyde one night, who cares who cares?"

;

"i just want you to know that you're very worth it." taeil smirked as he stared at her neck.

seulgi was all drained that's why she couldn't bring herself to respond.

taeil grinned and caressed her cheeks. he leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on her neck. he doesn't know if how he's going to remove her handcuff.

he continued to bit her neck; seulgi feeling a slight pressure.

with seulgi almost looking submissive and weak, he decided to cut the ropes that bind her legs and just let the handcuffs dangling. seulgi sighed when she can finally breathe. taeil took the chance to carry her on his back---towards the bedroom.

 

 

 

taeyong's eyes were glued to a certain person at the bar. his lips pursed at that guy who was constantly glancing at him one second after another.

he even dyed his hair huh? he thought and drank another shot of whiskey before getting up of the sofa from the vip lounge.

"where are you going?" jaehyun asked, arms around a petite girl named yeri. taeyong shrugged and without a word, he left.

yuta was also nowhere to be found.

taeyong's heart was racing as he squeezed through a crowd of people over something. his instincts came in fast. he needed to bury a bullet in that informant's skull. he won't be dead tonight.

he caressed his pistol at his waistband and lit out a smirk. "come follow me." he whispered.

ten glanced from left to right. taeyong was lost from his sight. the mafia boss went outside wherein the familiar cold breeze greeted him and the lonesome city street lights were making the situation worst.

"keep your eyes peeled." baekhyun whispered through the ear piece. "i won't ask you to kill him but if you have to, go."

ten raised his own gun and aimed it at the dark sides of the alley.

"follow him; we need to know where he's hiding kang seulgi. don't blow this up chittapon."

"hyung, i can't find him." ten was worried. he was skilled almost as yuta but now that he's dealing with the boss alone, he can't bring himself to be that strong.

"be careful ten. he's one damn chameleon. keep your ears sharp; he's got men all around." baekhyun warned.

 

 

"n-no..." seulgi tried her best to push taeil away who was now fondling with her bra clasp. she was gaining her strength a bit but her senses are still failing her. she doesn't completely know this man. all she knows is that this man is dangerous and this man can do something she won't ever be explaining.

with her hands both bonded by the handcuff making her seem more powerless. she tried screaming but no one was hearing her.

"g-get off me!" she now screamed and using her legs, she tried to kick him. taeil grew impatient and pinned her arms using one hand and one hand to undo her brassiere.

"g-go away! please stop!" she was now sobbing. she felt the cold once her clothing was removed. she felt so used and dirty. she just wanted to struck a knife at her heart for the moment to just stop.

"shut your mouth!" taeil hissed at her. seulgi didn't stop squirming which annoyed taeil to death. he got a knife from a table nearby which is used for peeling apples and pointed it at seulgi's neck.

seulgi tried to memorize his face but all things were coming to a blur.

"be a good girl and just let me make you feel good. you won't regret it i tell you." taeil whispered.

"y-you're one of taeyong's men? is this his order?"

taeil scoffed, "i was never his men. i move on my own. he sold you to me."

something inside seulgi then snapped.

"get your hands off me!" she yelled when taeil kissed her stomach. he lusted over her curves and the agent was too beautiful to deny that.

 

 

 

ten was shaking out of nervousness. dealing with taeyong was a lot of challenge for him. he doesn't know what's coming with the exception of death. he hated the man for killing his own brother.

"hear any movements?" baekhyun asked.

ten set down his gun once he got towards a certain edifice. "zero activities, i think he got away."

"he doesn't just pack up ten; get out of there!" baekhyun all of a sudden became a bit scared for the younger. "go to a safe place. i will report the matter to jimin."

ten nodded began crossing the lane of a dark street.

then everything came into a swift blur when suddenly a car raced towards him in a fast speed. its wheels roared and screamed death. the headlights were off for ten to discover.

taeyong his lips when he stopped the car after ten's been hit. he got out and observed the informant, writhing in pain on the ground.

the silence was deafening and ten was spitting out blood.

"ten? ten! answer me!" baekhyun panicked over the earpiece. the thought of taeyong collecting jimin's men was terrifying him enough. ten was young and he was to learn more.

irene was right.

maybe jimin was risking his men out there to hide himself.

but why?

where's the logic in it?

taeyong half kneeled in front of ten. the younger was hit but he could still survive for a day as he observed.

"i won't let you die like that." he told ten and grabbed his hair, yanking him up towards the backseat of his car. and later then, the car went roaring back to their playhouse.

 

 

 

"s-stop..." seulgi pleaded once again as taeil finished kissing her neck and ripping her shorts, revealing her milky legs.

"damn, you're a hottie aren't you?"

"damn you!" she gritted her teeth. taeil caressed her smooth legs in which she protested.

"yeah, scream all you want baby. scream as hard as you can. you think they'll help you? no one would. they don't pity you. you're just a , a trash and a bait. no one here is your ally."

seulgi was just turning into prayers as she was just very hopeless.

just once, let her be saved.

please.

please.

"please." seulgi sobbed, closing her eyes.

taeil smirked from the view; the agent was already giving up. time for him to move.

"what the---"

his hands caressed his legs again but that stopped when the bedroom's door was suddenly forced open by a mysterious character. his eyes were ranging in anger.

someone's here? seulgi asked herself in disbelief.

"why the are you here?! i need her first you---" taeil protested but he was soon cut off.seulgi heard a gunshot. will i die? will i die now?

she kept her eyes shut.

taeil felt his body go numb in an instant. his body landed on the cold floor as he struggled to get up.

"you're a traitor!" taeil screamed at the boy.

"why would i be when you said that you're not one of his men?"

then another gunshot.

seulgi hugged herself.

her senses came unresponsive and she felt her courage go down the drain.

her body was shaking from the cold and she couldn't stop sobbing. she felt so filthy. she felt so alone and desperate. she felt that maybe death itself was her bestfriend. there's no rescue for rescue had given up on her.

she's going to rot in this place.

she was never going back.

the boy walked towards seulgi and grabbed her arms.

she screamed in fear but she didn't fight back.

hansol softened from seulgi's actions. he made her wear a bathrobe, gently clothing her, avoiding taeil's marks.

seulgi was sobbing real hard, making the situation worst.

hansol immediately regret just hearing seulgi scream from upstairs.

he doesn't want to save her.

well, did he?

it was just an order though.

"shhhhhhh..." he tried to console her. "can you walk?" he asked when he heard taeyong's car from outside.

seulgi shrugged and kept crying. she needed something to hold her. she needed someone to lean on.

and no one was there except for hansol.

she leaned towards him and tugged his shirt hard. "h-han, p-please let me g-go...i'm sc-scared..." never had she been this terrified.

hansol sighed and caressed her back. "we have to go."

as much as he wanted to comfort seulgi, he needed to follow taeyong's orders.

that's because he was one of his men.

 

 

 

taeyong arrived, dragging ten inside the house harshly. ten was lying on the floor, looking pale and almost lifeless. taeyong observed him. he snatched ten's earpiece forcefully before standing up.

when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs, he automatically thought of seulgi.

and there she was with hansol by her side.

she looked very tired.

something woke up taeyong from the inside, wanting to strangle taeil upstairs. he knew that the man wasn't dead, yet. how dare he touch her?

he denied the offer.

he did.

but he didn't realize that moon taeil was greedier than him.

" you moon taeil." he gritted his teeth. seulgi couldn't bring herself to look at taeyong. her heart ached more when she saw ten on the floor.

she almost broke down when she saw her junior.

how come taeyong was this heartless?

hansol let go of her shoulder but still watched her.

"y-you sent him?" seulgi asked, referring to taeil.

taeyong doesn't answer her question. "i'd like to have only one person to live from both of you. one of you could be useful, be one of my dogs."

seulgi clenched her fists, her knees going weak. "go to hell."

"we are all sinners." taeyong replied and caressed the earpiece on his hand. baekhyun gasped when he heard taeyong's voice,

"no one's going to touch her. send jimin a message; he won't be getting his precious agent back. because once he does, she'll be the one destroying him." taeyong then stepped on the earpiece, shattering it into hundreds of pieces.

baekhyun's jaw clenched and shouted in frustration.

"no, seulgi's not hansol. she won't come out as him!" ten desperately hissed. taeyong smirked at him and strolled towards seulgi.

"you talk too much. i don't want that." taeyong casually told ten.

"hey there little bonnie," he called out in a sweet tone before placing a pistol in seulgi's hand. "do me a favor please?" he whispered at seulgi causing the latter to flinch.

 

--

i have to think of the plot hard again. damn you moon taeil my fluff ball. nct comebacks ya'll make me dead

ps: i loved your explosive reactions! btw escape is nearing its republishing! + run

pps: would you like me to publish an nct fanfic? it might be called street boys. or maybe a bts one? delirium?

pppps: help me! what to publish for seulyong after fugitive!

escape (revised) -- romance, fluff, slight action

july -- slight action, lots and lots of seulyong bickering

shattered -- action,  romance, death

the 7th sin -- teen, fluff, romance, action