eul 13

Fugitive | seulyong

L

"Sounds like war ain't it?"

;

"I can't take you to the house, they've discovered it." Yuta told everyone in the car. Taeyong sighed and adjusted his position. "let's take the condo then."

"aye sir." Yuta says playfully before eyeing hansol who transferred beside him. "hmmm, I thought you'd die you er."

"weeds don't die idiot." Hansol sharply replied.

"oh really?" yuta mocked. "seeing you whimpering in pain made me think that you're already meeting your maker."

Hansol glared at yuta. "oh? Remember back in insadong? The one who earned a stab in the thigh because of his filthy mouth?"

"shut up!" yuta hissed to stop hansol from bringing up that horrible past.

"if you both don't shut up I'll do you both an advanced party to your maker." Taeyong threatened before turning to seulgi who was pale and silent.

He glanced at her hand that's covering her shoulder. "let me see that."

Seulgi groaned and crouched near the window, not giving taeyong a glance.

"do I have to force you?" taeyong gritted his teeth.

Seulgi rolled his eyes, "I'm fine."

"that line's scratched." Taeyong shushed her up and removed her hand from her wounded shoulder. "it's a pretty deep cut."

"you sound concerned." Seulgi murmured. "is that because I saved your life?"

"tch." Taeyong scoffed. "yuta, give me a bandage." He ordered. Yuta fumbled at the car seat, hitting hansol's swollen knee earning a deadly glare from the other.

"then why didn't you escape?" he questioned the agent after getting the bandage. He lowered her neckline and wiped the oozing blood off.

"I didn't." seulgi replied blandly.

"don't use that bull on me agent." Taeyong pressed the cloth on her cut harshly earning a whimper from seulgi. "are you going to give me a good answer?"

"what do you want me to say? That I missed you?" seulgi replied sarcastically.

"eyy, you two just kiss already." Yuta mocked. Hansol hit his bicep. "why are you so hyped up today?"

"I got the partnership from that thai dealer. Our supplies are not going on drought ty." Yuta remarked.

"good. Make sure she won't do any form of treachery. You know what it'll cost." Taeyong responded. He blew on seulgi's abrasion causing her to flinch before putting on the bandage.

Seulgi remained powerless after hearing the word treachery.

Baekhyun came across her mind.

He saw me.

No.

He saw me as a traitor.

What have I done?

Seulgi seriously wanted to blow up her head but she kept on encouraging herself. The plan seulgi, follow your plan. We need to find ten. Rescue hansol. Take lee taeyong down.

Seulgi bit her lower lip due to frustration and taeyong noticed this.

"are you sulking like that because of that agent?" he asked.

He's a goddamn mind reader. Seulgi's train of thought came across her mind. "no but I just killed that gambler Johnny." She denied, not wanting to ruin what she had already set up.

Taeyong scanned her face, looking for something to confirm what he has in mind but decided to keep it to himself.

--

"be here by morning." Taeyong told hansol. Yuta removed his seatbelt. "I'm going to search the whole perimeter but then, give me the permission to wipe taeil off."

Seulgi's attention hastily turned to yuta. Taeil? He's alive? What about ten?

"he's all yours." Taeyong's response made seulgi look down. He got out of the car and opened seulgi's door. As soon as the agent stepped down, she was enchanted by the beauty of the place. "give me your jacket nakamoto."

Yuta tossed his leather jacket to seulgi and taeyong caught it swiftly. He enveloped seulgi by the jacket and removed the hair that was messing up her innocent face. He tucked her hair behind her ears and smiled at her.

His smiles engraved on her mind.

"let's go."

--

"this is yours? Incredible." Seulgi praised the unit from her view. It was on the 20th floor and she could clearly see the other skyscrapers from the huge window beside the bed. The interior was also elegant and man like.

She doesn't know what's going to happen to her inside but she seemed too tired to care.

Seulgi eyed the shelf full of books. Most of the books were sci-fi and ancient. Only one book was of fiction.

"I am number four?" she asked the undressing guy infront of her. "you read this?"

Taeyong removed his tie. "what?"

Seulgi snickered from the discovery. "so you believe in aliens too huh?"

Taeyong grinned but never answered making seulgi pout. She also examined the black velvet bed. It looked so soft that she already wanted to lay down.

But she would rather take the couch.

As she examined more shelves, she found a firetruck toy.

Her eyes were instantly glued to the toy.

"so criminals like you also like to play toys huh? I thought you're just into mercy killings and stuff."

"tch, watch your words agent." Taeyong responded and joined her.

"it's cute. Is it yours or your little brother's---"

"mine." He told her while fumbling with his buttons. "someone I liked the most gave me that."

Seulgi caressed the firetruck's surface. "ooohh, was it a girl?"

Taeyong grinned. "no."

Seulgi examined the toy; it also has a small bear fireman on top. "it looked sturdy and special. Is it made of wood?"

Taeyong removed his top, "it's made of memories we shouldn't speak of."

"I bet those don't let you sleep huh?" seulgi put the toy back on the shelf and sat on the couch. She avoided looking at taeyong. His body was making her sin.

"you're chatty."

"aren't you tired of just running and hiding?" she asked, removing her shoes. "I mean, don't you ever want to be free? Normal?"

"the last time I tried to be normal I faced death." Taeyong replied, setting aside the curtains. "I can't go back to where I was at. I'm stuck at who I am and who I am meant to be."

"everyone can change."

"that 'everyone' has limitations. You can't take back what you've already done."

"but---"

"don't lecture me agent. What I've done and its aftermath is already done. This is the world I live in now."

Seulgi gulped. "so you feel alone and try to make company? What? Like me? Like hansol and yuta?"

"they make me feel less dead." Taeyong stated. "if you were me, what would you do if the whole world is isolating you from your freedom?"

Seulgi throat run dry, "then I try."

"try and get nothing?"

"you're not dead, you're just damn hopeless." Seulgi burst out her thoughts. "I'm sleeping at the couch." Seulgi's eyebrows ceased and she lay down the white couch.

Taeyong just stared at her before averting his eyes and looking at the streets. It was nearing fall. 

He watched how people are wandering through the streets like ants. Some are flocking at the corners and some came in pairs.

Everything seemed to be drowsy to be taken care of.

Freedom?

Feels like fantasy.

"are you doing a kdrama at the window?" seulgi's voice echoed throughout the whole room.

Taeyong smiled small, "you talk so casually with me."

"I couldn't sleep."

Taeyong strolled towards the bed and lay down. "feels heaven here agent."

"I have a name fugitive." Seulgi rose from the couch. "it's seulgi."

"what?" taeyong mocked, "baby?"

"stop with your lame jokes." It was seulgi's turn to hiss at him. Although she can't deny a small blush forming on her cheeks suddenly.

--

"jimin, your soup's done." Jungkook called out from the door. The older doesn't budge and inch and instead kept gazing at a picture.

"yah park jimin, don't make the soup wait."

"jungkook," jimin summoned the younger. "until when does a person hold grudges?"

Jungkook frowned, "I hate it when you get too dramatic."

"just answer me and stop ruining the mood big nose."

"look who's ruining the mood!" jungkook shouted while grabbing a pillow and throwing it at jimin's back.

"of course a person can hold a grudge for who knows how long! Aish, whoever held the grudge longer is the loser. That's what my mom's been telling me."

Jimin's lips pursed. "really?" his voice faltered. His eyes lingered around the class picture. Seventeen students were all smiling at the picture but his attention were only focused on two other people.

"when would your grudge end," he breathed out. "taeyong?"

--

Im running out of drafts. Btw im so excited bcos seulgi and taeyong's a one place omg I NEED MORE LIKE MORE (maybe next chap?)

Yuta voice: "just kiss already!"

I killed too many sm rookie members here lmao. The juniors would pop out soon.

wHerE is my chittapon!??? And taeil?? Thank ya'll for adding this at your reading lists!