eul 16

Fugitive | seulyong

"Today might betray our unequal affections."

D.L

;

"or are you just afraid to leave that here?" lisa asked with eyebrows raised and a finger pointing seulgi on the bed. "I can't seem to find the point to it ty."

Taeyong rolled his eyes and didn't answer.

"was it something private?" lisa continued asking. "have you fallen for her?"

The question made seulgi flinch and taeyong to be irritated somehow. "what kind of question is that?" taeyong asked, clenching his fists. He brushed his bangs and ruffled his hair.

"this is by far the longest time you kept a bait." Lisa responded and combed her hair using her slender fingers. "so it made me wonder..."

Seulgi swallowed a lump in .

"you know the drill lalisa. I won't tell." Taeyong muttered.

"of course you shouldn't." lisa smirked. "is this about that software or that classmate of yours in kindergarten?"

Classmate? What? Who is it lee taeyong? Seulgi asked and asked but her thoughts came to halt when lisa strolled towards the bed. Seulgi squeezed her eyes shut as lisa bent to whisper at seulgi.

"I know if a person's awake, pretending or dead." Then she played with a few strands of hair on seulgi's face.

"if I were you, I would've escaped and abandon my plans..." then lisa grinned, harshly pulling seulgi's hair.

What? Seulgi asked telepathically.

Then she parted away with seulgi. "I believe my business here is done. Call me when you have the guts to."

Taeyong remained stoned at his position as lisa exited his suite. When she got out, her phone vibrated in an instant.

"how's the software?" she asked the caller while walking down the hallway, heels clacking with the tiles.

Within the caller's answer, lisa seemed to smile. "I can't believe that the boss is now being held captive by his comrades. I guess we all live in a selfish world don't we?"

"what about sir lee?" she asked.

"that good for nothing old man will taste his own medicine." The caller chuckled. "they are really bound by blood. Both too busy to notice changes."

"should I see you before your flight to Thailand?" the caller continued and lisa definitely seemed to agree. "sure."

"and so you know," the caller called out before lisa could even end the line. "I want the boss dead."

--

"what's his name?" the nurse asked Irene in which Irene replied in a faint voice, "taesun." Then she turned to the unconscious boy lying on the hospital bed.

"doc says that taesun needed to stay for atleast three days here. Smoke heavily entered his lungs. It won't be good for him if he will be discharged this early."

"you should take care of him noona." Baekhyun advised and came in to pat irene's back.

"the boy might also have traumas. I hope you'll both stay by his side." That was the nurse's final words before she got her medicine kit and walked away leaving Irene sighing. "I wonder what happened to Ten. He is alive right?"

"jimin is looking to it now. He told me to just follow after Taesun's been stabilized. Can you guard him for Ten?"

Irene smiled small, "of course." Then she returned her attention back to Taesun. "be a strong boy for hyung okay?"

Baekhyun smiled from the scene however that was cut off when his phone suddenly rang and jimin's excited voice was heard, "go to the dock! I've got Ten's location! Move now!"

Ten's alive. Baekhyun's expression had softened and somewhat relieved. Hold on Taesun, we're going to rescue your brother.

--

"aren't we going to leave this place at all?" seulgi asked taeyong who was putting on his suit. She also fixed her hair and pursed her lips. Taeyong's eyes faltered on the agent. "you can't go."

"so you're really determined to put me as a prisoner here?" she was pissed off. She prevented herself from asking who lisa is and what she heard.

"is your shoulder okay?"

"just so you know, you can't keep me forever."

Taeyong left his tie unfixed and walked towards seulgi, holding her shoulders tightly.

"do you..." he paused for a bit. "really want to come?"

Seulgi stared at his eyes. They weren't that cold like it used to. It seemed like his gaze has a meaning.

"to wherever you're going." Seulgi unconsciously said, her eyes still staring at taeyong's.

--

Enigmatic.

It screamed danger when seulgi was brought to a place that was beyond the city. She was brought to the nearest dock. She felt shivers ran down her spine when taeyong turned to her. "stay here. I'll just be meeting someone."

She kept silent as she nodded, watching how taeyong's silhouette disappeared from her sight. She prepared herself for what might happen. She kept herself her plan of staying by the fugitive's side. Once she found his weakness, she will be the one to take him down without anyone's help.

She peaked through the window and opened it.

Cold wind brushed her hair and touched her skin. The wintry breeze from the ocean was truly reviving. She let half of her body out of the window, trying to find taeyong's location and she didn't fail. She could see him from faraway talking to another man in suit. He looked older and had seven bodyguards behind him.

Seulgi squints her eyes and found out that the two were having a pretty deep and serious situation.

"I wish I could hear it."

She leaned closer but she went back in when her abdomen hurt. She didn't eat breakfast and it was seriously killing her. She forfeit her sneaking and stepped outside. She made sure that taeyong was still at his conversation. Seulgi sauntered slowly and quietly en route for the dock.

She hid behind a lamp post and listened to their conversation. She knew that she maybe risking it but she couldn't stop herself either.

"is that software opened by your troupe?" the old man asked taeyong. Taeyong hesitated to reply. "W-we...we're still at the middle of that."

"have you opened it?" the old man asked once again like he heard nothing.

Software? Seulgi squeezed her brain cells hard. Wait, was it the software that our seniors built? What!?

Seulgi looked down and calculated the possibilities, that's why he's keeping me? To have that software opened!?

"I still haven't sir." Taeyong bowed down but then seulgi almost gasped loudly when the old man's fists suddenly landed on taeyong's jaw.

Taeyong didn't fight back and instead bowed once again.

"you're a liar!" the old man growled. He snapped his hand and within a small amount of time. seulgi's jaws dropped. She placed her left hand on to prevent her from screaming. Her eyes were pooling for a moment when she caught sight of Ten.

He was dragged by one of the old man's bodyguards. Body almost limp and he was also covered in blood. Ten's ribs were broken and his lips were cracked. He could barely move.

"then what is this?" the old man asked. "your men already opened that software! Nakamoto already did!"

Seulgi swore that she saw taeyong shocked. He didn't know it was coming.

Nakamoto already opened it and didn't dare to tell me!?

The old man kicked ten's abdomen and ordered one of his men to raise his head. "tell us about that agent."

Ten groaned from pain but he managed to speak. Seulgi's heart broke from the sight. She was silently crying and wanted to do something. But she just couldn't, it wasn't the best time yet.

"y-yuta...h-he betrayed you." That was ten's words before his head fell on the ground, gasping for air since he found it harder to breathe.

"ing !" the old man cursed and glared at taeyong. "those two dared to betray you. What did I told you about entrusting such things to your men!? I told you to handle it yourself!"

"treachery..." taeyong whispered.

"I want nakamoto dead and same as hansol! I want your line of men to be wiped out!" the old man shouted and held taeyong's collar harshly. "I won't be entrusting any of my businesses to you, from now on, you are not my son but one of my dogs!"

Then he let go of taeyong's collar leaving seulgi confused and in awe. She worriedly glanced at taeyong who was breathing heavily, still under the trance of betrayal. Yuta and hansol....traitors?

She couldn't deny that it might happen since it was the mafia. It was a battle of power but what she couldn't understand is that why is taeyong not aware of it? And hansol?

Meanwhile, jimin engaged his gun and held it as he lean on a lamp post. He signaled baekhyun to go the other way as he want left.

He ran towards an alley and turned right therefore finding the dock. Fresh air greeted his bare face but the ambiance seemed to change when he caught sight of a few people.

He tensed when he also caught sight of ten. He quickly aimed his gun at taeyong's head but he withdraw when he also caught sight of another person behind the lamp post.

"S-Seulgi?" Jimin mumbled in disbelief. Is that really you?

Baekhyun moved towards his right and staggered at the end of the dock. A guard caught him after he attempted to blow the old man's head off. The guards made him kneel down in front of the old man and beside ten. Baekhyun wanted to punch and kick the old man for what they did to Ten. He gritted his teeth. "What did you do to him!?"

"Another agent? Why do you all dare to cross our organization!?" the old man hissed at baekhyun. He got his gun and pointed it at Baekhyun, he placed a finger behind the trigger and---

"How many of you shall risk their lives?" the old man asked baekhyun. "I pity all of you." Then he arrowed the gun to taeyong. "if you are really my son, make me proud."

Seulgi flinched from her postion. She couldn't remain stationary anymore. She wouldn't risk her mission for the loss of another friend, not anymore.

Taeyong directed the gun to baekhyun's and attempted to click the trigger---

You don't change at all.

But then the gun immediately flew out of his hands. A bottle knocked it out from his hands. He tried to find the culprit but then bullets started raining from somewhere. All of the guards became alert as they all dashed away and kept the old man secured. Baekhyun wrestled one man and tried to keep Ten safe.

Taeyong ran away from the spot as Jimin struggled to locate him. Seulgi wanted to go to baekhyun and help ten but she refused to.

She needed to go somewhere.

Jimin took a shortcut away from the dock as taeyong brawled with his thoughts. He added his pace when he caught sight of his car.

Just a bit more---

"Lee Taeyong!" Jimin called out. He screamed Lee Taeyong's name that got Taeyong to stop. That voice.

Without any hesitations, taeyong, with his loaded gun, fired it towards Jimin's direction. the agent was swift enough to dodge it and fired his own too. He hid behind a huge metal box and yelled, "I bet you waited for this moment!"

"Oh yes!" Taeyong hollered back. Seulgi picked up a gun from a dead guard and ran towards where the two might possibly be. Taeyong gazed up and realized that there was a warehouse near the dock. He wasted no time and ran inside with jimin following him.

It was a total shame for jimin to follow.

The area was closed and it wasn't that bright inside, only a few rays of the sunshine illuminating the whole place.

"Lee Taeyong! Don't be a coward and face me!"

Jimin knew that this might cause his possible death but whatever happens, he will take the risk. This is what he's been wanting all along too.

Taeyong in a blink of an eye appeared in front of him and gave him a hard punch. Blood stained jimin's shirt while he withdrew and gave taeyong a hard punch too. He kicked the mafia's son and twisted his arm. Taeyong shuffled his position and tried to get a grip of the smaller but all those years of just ordering his men really affected his performance. Taeyong was thrown by jimin even considering his height.

Jimin hurriedly claimed back his gun and aim its tip towards taeyong. "you better end this." Jimin stated, gritting his teeth. Taeyong just stared at him with piercing eyes.

"fine shoot me." Taeyong continued and held a smirk. "do it, classmate."

Jimin's anger rose to its peak. He almost pulled the trigger if it weren't for the voice that stopped him and the cold metal tip on his nape,

"go ahead shoot him. I'll make sure your brains scatter on where you're standing."

--

seulgi did that!???

AND TAHT "DROP" COLLABORATION OF SEULGI AND MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i lowkey wished it was taeyong lmao 

read my next updates on wattpad ;)