eul 12

Fugitive | seulyong

M

"Till we die, till we die"

;

"please," seulgi breathes out, "please win me."

taeyong's lip corner rose. he teasingly lifted the cards to put it back again after a second. seulgi clenched her fists.

young ho stared at the two talking and his blood was already boiling from the sight. "enough talking."

taeyong didn't seem to oblige and the last game started. young ho glanced at his cards before returning his attention back to the game. he had an ace, making him so sure that he's going to win.

taeyong shuffled his cards.

"game over?" he impatiently asked johnny. young ho raised his eyebrow. "i don't think that's possible."

"really?" taeyong answered back and seulgi swore that she almost ripped taeyeong's neck from his antics. what if he lost!?

taeyong blandly lay his cards on the table. "for it to not hurt, you can just look at the unused cards. find where the ace is." he murmured to johnny confidently.

johnny was shocked from what he saw. seulgi's mouth went agape and sighed in huge relief. a small grin was seen from her but that already faded when johnny stood up from the other end of the table and raised his revolver towards taeyong.

like a cat, taeyong swiftly, with all his might, pushed his chair back and kicked the table; making it fly towards young ho. screams enveloped the air and people inside evacuated immediately.

seulgi dashed outside, her mind was in catastrophe. as she walk through the hallway, four men blocked her way.

"whoa whoa there sweetie." said the bulky guy. he pulled out his swiss knife and prepared himself. seulgi tucked her hair behind her ears and assumed a fighting position. she sighed from her situation, going fighting in a dress.

the first two men charged towards her. seulgi dodged their fists and swung her arms. she gripped the other man's collar and tackled the other one. oh those years of martial arts really did pay off for her.

the thinner guy charged and she stumbled on the cold floor. the thin man grabbed her arm and attempted to break it but she had a good reflex and kicked him, earning a groan. she withdraw from her position and threw the nearby table.

"damn my arm hurts." she groaned, remembering irene who was more flexible than her.

the three men stood up and blocked every corner of escape. the bulky guy with a knife also joined too. seulgi exhaled before raising her index finger, taunting them. "are you all forgetting that i am an agent?" she mocked them. "come on!" she shouted. the fumed men came rushing and attacked her. the easily dispatched the other two by knocking them unconscious while the other thin man got his ankle broken. the bulky man swung his arms and amazed seulgi how fast he was.seulgi tried to kick his right hand but it came the entire opposite. she dropped heavily on the floor, the man ready to stab her.

she groaned and tried to escape but it was too late.

"!"

blood came spilling down the man's mouth, coating seulgi's collarbones.

"aish! you're heavy!" seulgi grunted and with all her might, kicked off the dead man off her. hansol grabber her waist and hoisted her up, lowering his gun.

"han where have you been?" seulgi remained stationary.

hansol shrugged and held both of her shoulders. his eyes looked scared. "where is he?"

seulgi was taken aback by his current emotions so she stepped back.

"where is he goddamit!?" hansol screamed at her. his hands gripping her shoulders tightly that it might bruise.

seulgi knocked down her doubts as much as she wanted to drag hansol out of the mess.

"at the hall."

as soon she whispered those words, hansol raced out of the hallway.

there is no way to get him back. that's what she was thinking. she doesn't know if hansol really liked what he is right now or he just owe taeyong something.

clearing out her head, she head down the stairs not even looking back.

when she reached the exit, a lot of people are still leaving the area. she quickly called for a taxi and boarded in.

she let her back rest on the velvet backseat before heaving a huge sigh.

the taxi started leaving the casino.

i'm out.

i'm...

away.

"where to miss?" the driver asked while seulgi was wiping the blood off her neck. seulgi didn't reply and instead stared at the window.

"miss?"

seulgi-yah, where are you going?

"miss? are you okay?"

seulgi you can't leave....not yet.

"miss i can take you to the hospi---"

"what are you doing kang seulgi." she whispered and without any word, she opened the car door and abandoned the taxi. she sprinted on her feet, adding a pace.

when she reached the casino, she hurriedly stepped inside because the police sirens were echoing through her ears and they're already close.

squeezing through the crowd, she managed to find the hall.

"i've been seriously waiting for this thing to happen!" she heard youngho's voice, his arms around taeyong's neck, squeezing. taeyong was breathless and tried to fight back. her eyes scanned the area and found hansol being tortured by two other guys.

one man in suit caught her attention and left hansol to face her. seulgi was taken aback by the man's face. his face had a huge scar on his face, almost dividing the bridge of his nose and blood was pouring down relentlessly. he also held a pocket knife. as he approached her, his skills easily showed.

he tried chocking her. seulgi tried to switch their positions until she staggered at the end of the hallway. the man smirked and stabbed her shoulder with the pocket knife. seulgi's yelp reached taeyong's ears. he stole a glance from the end of the hallway and found the horrid scene unfolding. he punched young ho on the face and tried to get to seulgi but failed when johnny grabbed his ankles.

seulgi right shoulder was feeling numb but she didn't chose to show it. she, with brute force, twisted the man's head and clawed his face. the man's eyeballs rolled as he went out of breath. seulgi was horrified of his face but mostly of what she had done.

she gasped and stood up, her energy leaving her body. with slow breaths, she sluggishly pulled out the knife and charged towards young ho. "greedy guy." she muttered before johnny could even notice, stabbing his back and seulgi twisting the knife, making sure he won't fight back.

she almost lost consciousness but taeyong was swift enough to catch her.

--

"focus on that case first baek," irene worriedly told baekhyun through the phone. baekhyun parked his car infront of the casino. "i'm just worried of ten. he's got seulgi and now ten? what next? you?"

"don't scare your sunbae!" irene protested. "i also received a file about young ho's appearance. whoa, its' been a long time since he gambled in korea."

"he's here?" asked baekhyun while he departed his car. many are still in chaos and the police are already gathering up the area, dragging a few citizens to the safe spot. "that explained the mess."

"sir!" a lower rank police reported to him. "there are sightings of seoul triad members inside."

baekhyun immediately dropped his phone. his eyes widened due to shock. "secure the perimeter! they can't escape!"

"baek what's happening?" irene's curiosity broke through.

"lee taeyong might be inside. i got to go." baekhyun hurriedly cut the line and brought out his gun. he ran through the back door only to find two people and an injured guy boarding a black car.

"stop there!" baekhyun shouted and arrowed the gun towards those people.

seulgi felt shivers running down her spine.

that voice.

taeyong shoved hansol inside and went in.

baekhyun squeezed his eyes and found taeyong by the car.

"stop there!"

seulgi couldn't help it but to turn to baekhyun's direction.

and then time, froze.

for a second,

baekhyun thought that he's just delirious.

"goddamit step on the wheels nakamoto!" taeyong shouted from afar and grabbed seulgi's wrist, closing the door.

"seulgi?" baekhyun mouthed breathlessly. his mouth went agape due to shock. he couldn't move nor speak.

seulgi didn't even fight. she even helped them?

seulgi, baekhyun wanted to deny his thoughts. you're a traitor too?

--

WIFI IS GONE!!!! I CANT UPDATE FREQUENTLY TTTTTT

I still got pcd after #exordiuminmanila and jongin's do damn hot af btw nct u comeback!

I feel like I lost readers but yeah thank you for those who stayed! Let's all wait for the moment for taeyong to swoop down and kiss seulgi harshly that her lips would bleed. LMAO. SPOILER??

Baekhyun calling seulgi a traitor is killing me where is my baby chittapon?