eul 11:

Fugitive | seulyong

n

 

“bear the sharpness of the truth. let it stab you until you can hold it in.”

 

;

 

why am i even following him?

seulgi shrugged, staring at herself from the mirror, showing a bit of her curves. maybe i am really just hopeless. i should be defeated, just this time right?

she let her fingers ran down the smooth silk. she looked like someone’s heir wearing a silk red dress with lacy edges. seulgi brushed her hair and tucked it behind her ear.

that’s it; i give up for now, for your eyes.

seulgi shrugged at the thoughts of escaping. all she needed now is to plan something alone. she needed to beg herself to contain everything that she’s been going through with. she knows that jimin will find her, he must.

but first of all, she needed to find ten.

“come out.” a voice called out. seulgi knows that she might be used as their toy but she doesn’t mind that anymore. whatever happens, she’s still ready to face the fugitive.

inside or outside.

she admitted that she was a coward at first but that fear gave her multiple ideas to do her job and it was all she wanted at the first place.

she pursed her lips and walked towards the door with a bland expression. when she opened the door, taeyong’s straight face while holding a box was immediately consumed by her sight but then she was taken aback.

the fugitive was wearing a suit with his hair messed up that still made him gorgeous and with his eyes fixed on the agent’s orbs.

what a sight.

seulgi felt time pass slowly. she doesn’t want to consider the moment as losing herself beyond someone’s eyes but something about him was very eye catching today.

seulgi looked away not wanting to admit it.

taeyong smirked and kneeled in front of her. he grabbed her left foot and opened the box, revealing a white doll shoe.

“i-i can do it myself.” seulgi protested hard.

taeyong glared at her, “if you wanted to walk barefoot then i’m fine with it.”

embarrassed, seulgi tried to cover her face and regain back her foot. “i can do it myself lee.”

taeyong still held onto her foot and sooner made her wear the shoe. “i know.” he checked if it fits. “but who says i’m letting you?”

seulgi was taken aback once more.

he stood up after finishing the other foot and crossed both of his arms.

“so where are we going?” seulgi asked curiously, still not making a straight eye contact with the criminal. “are you perhaps going to sell me?”

taeyong tsk-ed, “relax agent. i won’t let anyone hurt you.”

“how ironic.” seulgi then rolled her eyes. taeyong shook his head and grabbed  seulgi’s arm. “let’see.”

 

--

 

she back in the city.

seulgi clenched her fists as her sight was filled with seoul’s ambiance. she kind off missed it, the streets of seoul. the times wherein she was free, no strings. but now she felt like a prisoner in a trap.

hansol drove them to gangnam and seulgi’s forehead ceased when she saw that they were heading to a big casino. so, the fugitive’s running short and wanted to gamble huh? seulgi thought and bit her lower lip. maybe i can still gather information there.

when they got out of the car, taeyong faced hansol. “search the whole perimeter. i know that they’re somewhere here.”

hansol placed his gun in his pocket. “it isn’t safe inside.”

“you have no power to command me.” taeyong hastily replied and much to seulgi’s surprise, he grabbed her hand. “besides, i have my agent with me.”

then they walked towards the entrance leaving hansol outside. seulgi withdraw her hands with force. “there is no way that i’ll be your bait for 2 times!”

taeyong smirked, “haven’t you already?”

“you think i’m going to enjoy watching your little transactions here?” she mocked. “i’d rather be somewhere.”

“this is my world.” taeyong stated seriously. “and you’re in it with me.”

“i don’t belong to your world then.” seulgi responded and glared at him. if only she could just run off like that then she could’ve asked for help. but she only knew that there was still no escape. the place was still filled with taeyong’s dogs.

taeyong leaned closer and whispered in her ear, “you wanted to see that ten boy again right?”

seulgi felt run dry. when she was about to ask him where ten could be, he just ignored her and went inside with their both still locked with each other’s.

the casino was undoubtedly huge. it could be under class a as you can see that from the big chandeliers to the people coming inside were such in luxury. this was her first time to be entering of what could be a criminal’s breeding ground this fancy.

some greeted them as they walked inside. some only raised their eyebrows and some only their lips with anticipation.

seulgi knew that they were blending in but too much attention was bothering her.

she glanced at taeyong who was casually looking for something.

how could he be so careless? what if the police entered their lair? would he still be this tough to escape?

she remembered that back then, taeyong’s face was mostly clouded. the agency got a hard time tracking him down.

she clenched her hold at taeyong’s arm.

but now within a twist of fate she’s just holding onto his arm like they were something of bonnie and clyde.

“what a you go there huh?”

both of their heads turned when a guy called them from behind. the man was almost familiar to seulgi. several other men stood behind the guy. seulgi observed his looks up to his mannerisms. he was also wearing a suit and his hair was neatly combed.

taeyong flicked his tongue, “seung ho.”

“you here to play ty?”

seung ho!? seulgi exclaimed when the information had hit her. no way! he’s johnny!? the one wanted in canada? what’s he doing in korea?

“i have another business here.” taeyong replied and attempted to walk away with seulgi but johnny blocked their way.

“i bet nakamoto didn’t feed you with information didn’t he?” johnny said and bit his lower lip. “from what i know, this place is already mine.”

“and what does that make?”

“i won’t be treating you as a foe my friend.” then johnny smirked, “let me welcome you to a generous game.”

taeyong seemed to be not interested with his offer.

“if you win then i let you out of here and if i win….” johnny circled them  both, “i get your woman.”

“what made your conditions valid?” taeyong shot back. johnny grinned and pulled off his sleeve. a scar was seen on his collarbones. it was huge and it looked like it didn’t heal that well. the stitch was still seen. “remember back in 2009?”

taeyong flinched when he saw the wound.

“i’m not happy that i’m not being able to pay especially that you’re the one that walked in here with a treat of course.”

seulgi’s forehead ceased.  a treat!?

“so what do you say ty? you game?”

taeyong didn’t answer.

“just in case you don’t know,” johnny zoomed closer to the both. “i’ve got your wrapped on my finger.” he whispered before shouting, “right boys?”

“ne!” johnny’s men answered.

taeyong scanned the area and found some familiar faces and he seemed to be not happy with what he saw. he knew that still in his world, even if power is the one that made you what you are, you can’t still escape the wrath of your enemies.

in that case, lee taeyong doesn’t have a strong wall.

he could die there.

all of what he had accomplished could go down the pit.

but no.

he’s not like that.

but why did he bring seulgi to such dangerous place?

it was taeyong to answer.

“if i win,” taeyong remarked, “my conditions are set. you won’t be able to like it.”

“a threat is to a threat my friend.” johnny grinned maliciously.

--

 

it was the third set of what seemed like a special game between the two boss and seulgi’s not quite happy with the result.

“spade.” taeyong muttered and placed the deck of cards on the table.

“ace.” johnny says confidently and placed the cards making the spectators of the game hold their awe.

“seung ho’s a great player!” a woman in a super short dress suddenly whispered to seulgi. seulgi  flinched and distanced herself. the game was only up to five rounds and johnny was leading.

the two of the players exchanged sharp looks before starting the fourth round.

the game was something complicated and the price was worth more than money. seulgi looked down; she doesn’t want to be passed from one boss to another. she watched how taeyong’s playing and he seemed to be really losing it. his cards were low than johnny’s.

seulgi tucked her hair behind her ears nervously.

“hearts.” johnny stated out loud.

“spade.” taeyong murmured like it was nothing to him.

seulgi’s thoughts became disambiguated by the thoughts of taeyong losing the game. is he really just playing dumb or is he really trying to sell me off!? was this the purpose of this fancy dress?

johnny gazed at seulgi and gave her a wink.

“.” seulgi cursed. “you need to win please.” she whispered. “please.”

the crowd was already cheering when it came the last round. there were spaces made and an easy escape could be done.

but seulgi was still too focused on the game that she doesn’t mind anymore.

as taeyong place cards on the table, seulgi’s heart was beating hastily. she couldn’t bear the consequences alone.

then out of nowhere, seulgi’s feet walked towards the boss like they have a mind of their own.

she heaved a deep sigh which intrigued johnny and leaned closer to taeyong, whispering something in his ear, tone a bit desperate as she tugged onto his sleeve.

“hey, d-don’t be careless.”

“say it straightforwardly.” taeyong answered back like he was reading her mind and like he was expecting this thing to happen.

don’t you dare it kang seulgi! she scolded herself.

“please,” she breathes out. “please win me.”

that got taeyong’s lips form into a curve.

 

--

a sudden change to seulgi’s plans and treatment towards the boss??

i am sorry if this chapter is bad because i am really pissed off today like asdfghjuh i feel such a failure to mankind and kind off wanna isolate myself from intelligent and leader like people. 

i seriously need to find my own kind of people. i feel like i don’t belong to such faction.

#wingstourinmanila – i’m i’m i need to but