eul 10

Fugitive | seulyong

o

 

“take my hand to the flame.”

 

;

 

“do me a favor please?” taeyong whispered at seulgi causing the latter to flinch. his whispered meant the element of death, that’s how it’s always been. ten gulped and pleadingly looked at seulgi.

with full of trust, he knew that seulgi wouldn’t do something like that.

he hopes she does not.

seulgi’s hands trembled, the gun’s direction was pointing towards ten’s head. hansol eyed ten and walked his direction. he harshly grabbed ten’s hair, hoisting his head up and scalp almost bleeding.

“you want to live? do it. pull the trigger princess.”

seulgi’s mind was in chaos.

“you’re sick.” those were the only things she can mutter. she can’t stand that the hansol’s she’s been with for almost her whole childhood and teenage years all come to the result of a psychopath.

“dammit!” someone curses and seulgi nearly fainted from that voice. he’s still alive?

taeyong tilted his head and from afar he saw yuta holding taeil’s collar and dragging him like a dead doe towards the living room. yuta then pushed taeil causing the older to groan in pain.

“how about we switch targets?” taeyong suggested and pointed taeil. “shoot him instead. he abused you right? he molested you.” taeyong drew closer to seulgi, whispering words of immorality. his words echoing throughout her system and it was too much to bear.

“didn’t he touch you? he’s much of a satan ain’t he baby? why don’t you do me a favor and clean him for me?”

“n-no noona---“ ten whispered and hansol’s hard slap on his cheek came as a payment.

“come on seulgi, take your hand to the flame.” taeyong taunted. the agent became fumed and turned the other way around.

the air shifted and the tension inside the living room became more vivid.

hansol released his grip on ten’s hair and grabbed his gun, arrowing it at seulgi’s back. “make a move and i’ll blow up your head.” hansol protectively says, loading his gun.

seulgi scoffed, her gun still facing taeyong’s chest. “wow, your dogs are really loyal to you. how’d you train them huh?” it took a lot of courage and effort for her to mumble those words out loud.

taeyong blandly stared at seulgi. “i don’t just turn around for someone just because i’m at a gun point.”

“of course.” seulgi’s hopes died once again. who scares the boss? no, what scares the boss?

do i still have to state the outcomes kang seulgi? shoot him and hansol blows up your skull. she mentally predicted.

but she was ready to face death.

after all, escaping this filthy place was death itself. a line of impossibility visible through her pupils.

much to her surprise taeyong grabbed her gun and pointed it towards his forehead. he spread his arms wide with a devilish smile, “pull it then.”

tension and nervousness came like waves and everyone had their eyes on the two.

“yong what are you doing?” hansol questioned, his grip on the gun firm and steady.

taeyong ignored him with eyes still focused on seulgi’s orbs. his eyes were showing confidence and impatience, “shoot me now!” he shouted and terror climbed seulgi’s spine.

“noona!”

that was the last thing she heard before her vision faded to black and pulling the trigger.

 

 

--

 

“seulgi-yah!” irene called out, putting her jacket on. “take a bath now! baekhyun’s calling us.”

i scoffed at her sentence. i was just too lazy back then. i buried my face on the velvet pillow and muttered, “let him just smell me.”

“kang seulgi!” irene protested and hit me with another pillow. “get up, get up now!”

i chose to ignore her and just slumped my back on the bed. the weather was good and cozy and it made me not to leave bed this easily.

“hansol look at her!” i heard irene complain at hansol and soon enough, muscular hands are now pulling me from the sheets, carrying me on his shoulder. i deeply protest and bit his shoulder real hard. hansol laughed and i soon landed on the toilet’s seat up.

“bathe now ugly.” hansol suggested and opened the faucet. i frowned at him. “flight attendants won’t smell me han.” he laughed once again and it made me pout.

“you look like a goat. say meeeeeehhhhh~”

i rolled my eyes due to hansol’s weirdness. “oh shut up!” then i stood up and ran back towards the bed. much to my surprise, jimin came inside the room. his eyes were smiling again to the point wherein i am thinking if he could still see. “we have a case and we’re going to la!”

“what? really?” irene asked in amusement. “baekhyun’s researches really did pay off.”

“is it about that mafia again?” hansol asked, sitting beside me.

“we will goes to america!” jimin hoots and jumped on the bed. “i love you team!”

i kicked jimin off the bed.

 

sometimes i really miss those times wherein we put on our disguises and go to a new country. we learn cultures, backgrounds and cooperate with the local police force. i loved it so much to the extent that we also sightsee and sometimes mock some passerby.

with my team, i lived my life.

i loved how we were considered one.

how our minds were onset on only two things, justice and truth.

every solved case, every smiling face and every thank you s and cased closed that we earn, it always makes me feel that i am on cloud nine.

i felt loved.

but sometimes i do ask freedom.

why does it enter my head?

i don’t know either.

 

seulgi felt someone hoisting her right arm up making her eyes force open. the first thing that she saw was the white ceiling. her vision was spinning but it doesn’t hurt like it used to. she then sighed.

i am still not home.

“you’re awake.” she heard a familiar voice.

seulgi massaged her temples, “it was just a dream. it was just….a dream.” she whispered. she hoped she was taken back at the time that everything was normal. she isn’t having hallucinations right?

“a dream?” hansol asked causing seulgi to turn to him, “yeah a dream. it was still back at the hotel room in greece.”

seulgi noticed that hansol flinched due to her words.

“i don’t understand you hansol,” seulgi says. “one time you’re like that the next minute you’re wanting to kill me. well you all do, killing me with confusion.” she kicked the sheets off her legs. she was still in the robe and she was in someone’s bedroom.

“i’m glad that you’re doing fine. drugs kicking in.”

“what the hell?” seulgi almost exclaimed. “oh great, i thought i was being just a bait and later on i’ll be a brain dead zombie.”

“taeyong’s still not letting you take it. what i gave you is to keep you sane, to fulfill you.”

seulgi sighed, her mind was once again catastrophic. “if you don’t kill me then i’ll just do it myself.”

“you just speak tough kang seulgi but inwardly you’re a coward.” hansol replied and stood up. “i cannot answer you your questions. i have no intentions to you either. i am meant to follow orders.”

“you’re a puppet hansol. why do you let strings control you?”

“nobody would understand.” that was hansol’s last remark before exiting the room and came was another knock.

hansol lost himself.

i am not ready to lose mine too.

 

taeyong pursed his lips as soon as he entered the room. he was still whole, no damage done.

“what are you doing here? are you all having fun?” seulgi asked. tayeong looked so casual today.

“it was still lacking though.”

“you’re all insane. you gave hansol strings and me? what more than a bait? are you planning to make robot too? work for you after?”

“i didn’t give hansol strings.” taeyong answered and sat down on the bed. “it was someone else.”

“i don’t believe you.”

“no one does.”

“where’s ten?”

taeyong didn’t answer her question and opened a small drawer beside her. “we’re going somewhere. dress up.”

“why are you acting all good? your personality stinks.”

“dress up.” taeyong was now serious. “or do you want me to?”

                               hell no.

she unwillingly moves but in her mind all she can think is that she’s not just slowly losing herself but something much more.

I . K bye. I PLEASE DO COMMENT. I’M REALLY HAVING INWARD BATTLES IF I’M DOING GOOD + will edit this part if bad

Lmao HAPPY VALENTINES! I have my long list of dates. Like (not to boast) I have a date with sehun at namsan, minho at the beach at busan, kyungsoo’s sweet homemade dinner date and also I have jimin’s carousel date blah blah b;a // states long list of biases.

Anyways, FROSTBYTE IT PUBLISHED!

It was supposed to be a taeyong x fansite noona but then ya’ll do Jack Frost like wth

*picture

This is your potato author that’s smiling like a watermelon. ;)