Sleeping Beauty

Be my girlfriend - The Bus Ride

 

 

 

 

From the last episode...

 

Kwangmin: Oh...well we're here.
You: *Hmm? The bus driver didn't even say anything?* So...how do you know this is my stop?
Kwangmin:...............................
You: o.o??

You look as Kwangmin frantically looks around at a loss for words, his mouth open

Kwangmin: I.....

Then he recovered.

Kwangmin: You said it's the last stop, so...I guessed :)

Upon hearing his answer (which happened to be the same yours), you can't help but crack a smile. :

Bus driver: Last stop! Last stop!
Kwangmin: See? I'm such a great guesser! ^^ Go on, annyeong!
You: *pfft* You do know you have to get down too right? ;D
Kwangmin: Hmm? Oh,yeah :b

So you and Kwangmin went off the bus with all the other passengers. It was a cold day and the sun was setting, but you felt warmth radiate throughout your body, its source being the hand that Kwangmin held.

Kwangmin: I'll um, walk you home, if it's okay. I mean, it's not really safe- 
You: Yes, please ^^

You enjoy a short quiet walk with Kwangmin under the pink blue sky. You've never dared to dream of even speaking to Kwangmin, let alone walk together side by side. And you couldn't help but wonder... if he felt the same way too.

The sun was setting, giving a warm orange embrace to your house's doorsteps.

You: So, I'm here. Thanks for walking me home ^^
Kwangmin: Yeah, you're welcome. So, uh......
You: Um, yeah......
Kwangmin: ......
You: ......Awkward :b
Kwangmin: Hahahaha! Sorry...
You: It's okay ^^ Do you need to call a taxi or something?
Kwangmin: No, it's okay, I'll just walk :)
You: Kay then.
Kwangmin So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?
You: Sure ^^
Kwangmin: So...annyeong :)
You: Annyeong~ ^^

You watch him turn and walk back to his house. Before disappearing, he turned and did a cute little wave at you. You waved back shyly and his figure slowly disappeared, engulfed by the warm glow from the setting sun.

 

*Half a minute later inside your room*

 

You: AAAAAAHHH! He talked! I talked! WE TALKED! HE HELD MY HAND! HE GAVE ME A KISS! Though it was on the cheek, but HE KISSED ME! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

But you screamed into your pillow, so it sounded more like...

You: MMMMMMPH! lsdhnre! lduifvh! NVIERUHNT! OSIRDENBATF! CEDFRPOUVN! mphmpphhpmh ASDFGHJKL! MA RIFE IB GOMBREED!

You: *Breathe* And he said he'll see me tomorrow! *angelic music*  XDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHH!

And the major fangirl session went on for the next half hour until your brother who's always booming loud music next door shouted for you to pipe down because his ears were allergic to GIRLS - Gorillas Insanely Rawring and Screaming. Hmphs!

 

*The next day*

 

Teacher: The student by the window.
Class: ......
Teacher: The student on the third row by the window on the right.
Class: ......
Teacher: Akhem.

5 perfectly manicured fingers slammed in front of you, sending you sitting upright.

Teacher: The student snoozing in my class who will face dire consequences if she does not answer my question!
You: Yes, Madam!...Umm..."To do, or not to do, that is the question"?
Teacher: Thank you for enlightening us with beautiful William Shakespeare literature ^^ But I'm afraid we're in Math class. =.=
You: *Oh. Sheet.*
Teacher: Perhaps you should sign-up for extra math tuitions to better enhance your mathematical skills.
You: But...
Teacher: Meet me after your classes, I will arrange your schedules and assign a tutor to save you.
You: B-but...
Teacher: No buts. Seeing as my classes interests you no more for you to sleep in it. Goodbye class, I hope you have learned something today. Class dismissed.

You: *What? But...I might miss the bus...Aww, it's not my fault I couldn't sleep last night because of the excitement of meeting Kwangmin again! Why am I not in the same class as Kwangmin? That way I could've seen him...Oh well, his status is different from mine anyway...*

 

*After school*

 

Teahcer: Well, when are you available?
You: *Oh well, goodbye Kwangmin* Everyday weekday...
Teacher: Well if that's the case then you may go now.
You: o.o?! Jinjja?
Teacher: Yes, I'll arrange your schedule with a student , there's one who is doing tutor for extra credit. Your time matches with his so I'll discuss with him and let you know tomorrow after school. You will come tomorrow, yes?
You: Of course! *Who cares! I can still catch the bus! -Happy dance-*
Teacher: Very well, you may go.
You: Ne kamsahamnida. ^^ Goodbye sonsaengnim.

 

*A short while later*

 

You: *puff* Just in time! *puff*

Unfortunately most of the seats were filled and there were no more single seats (which you hoped to take to avoid weirdos). So you glumly settled down on a double seat farther away from Kwangmin The seat beside you was empty, but luckily the weird guy from last time wasn't here today.

You've been looking forward to talk to Kwangmin, but it looks like your luck was used up yesterday. :( No matter how hard you try, you can't even see Kwangmin from here. Talk about being subtle! Bet he didn't even see you come in...You sighed deeply and glanced outside the window, the scenery zoomed past and soon you felt your eyelids get heavy.

You: *Must be sleep deprivation and excess exercise...just a little nap...zzz...*

*Half an hour later*

You: *Mmm...warm pillow with jasmine essence...wait a minute. Warm pillow? Jasmine? O.O*

Your eyes bolt open only to realise your warm pillow was in fact...a sleeping Kwangmin. Yes, you're leaning on his shoulder, the thing preventing you from banging your head on the less than soft bus seat.

You: *!!!!!*

You tried to peel yourself away from Kwangmin without waking him but as you moved a little, Kwangmin's eyebrows knitted slightly and he tilted his head, in turn using your head as a pillow.

You: *>///< Eottoke? Eottoke?*

 

*to be continued*